Peck Palitchoke - Time and People's Hearts MV

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

The video is finally out and this one has subs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOt9Hv4Lmxc
I'm lovin' his new look, and I love the song, the more I listen to it, the more I like it
I like the concept of the story, the girl is kinda shady...but dang Peck can dance...
I've really missed him, and glad he's back, I just hope he gets more hits this time around

fan

sarNie Juvenile
I so was not expecting this!!

I saw the pics and thought thats a cute concept but I wasn't expecting GMM to give him a real real storyline for his MV! WOW I'm impressed

Pecks got a good look going on, its similar to his old look but looks a bit more cleaned up than before.

And that GIRL!! OMG she totally used him I feel sorry for Peck I love how the other waiters were trying to make them keep their distance by saying they couldnt stand close to each other or hold hands. but so much for that...

Pecks always been a dancer he just never had the chance to show it until his In Love single and then at the Peck Aof Ice concert... but wow those were some steamy moves he did I thought the dance looked better while they were practicing than on the actual stage but the part where hes holding her hand and then slides his face close to her that gave me chills haha

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I just watcehd the We Are One concert, and I honestly don't know the difference...I think it's fine, and if I didn't read about his new nose, I wouldn't have known he got it fixed or whatever...I'm just glad to see him back, and with the right kind of song

cecilia

Staff member
hm. i must be the only one not enjoying the mv concept .. it remind me too much of COFFEE PRINCE lol
aside from this .. good to hear him back with a great song .. i love his LIVE performance of this song ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^That's not the first time I heard that reference to Coffee Prince, so it's a good thing I don't watch Korean dramas...cuz it doesn't bother me...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw dis a while ago. dem other waiters are funny lol i don't think dis is a new look for him though cause ever since i first saw him he had his hair in his face lol da mv was really cute i just didn't like how they used dat one song when they were dancing. i saw a recent clip of tata young and she had da same haircut as dat girl and it looks a lot better on tata lol i hope peck's album does well. pleeeeaaaassse let dis album give him more recognition

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^This is a new look Pich...cuz his hair is usually combed to the other side...LOL
I think this hairstyle looks nice and neater
and I do hope he gets more recognition too...so much talent but no one to see it....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO bong so dats funny as hell lol during his debut album his hair was like dat lol except w/ more gel or somethin lol