Pee Chai Tee San Dee(Ch3:Drama)

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
i like how he always call her "turtle" .. and still wanna look after her, even though he keeps saying that she's annoying..

he's a meanie, but very cutye meanie.. :wub: it's getting better and better. Bua still needs to improve her acting, but so far, she's doing ok..

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
just saw episode 8.. sooo cuteeee.. Dan's starts to like Bua :lol: but he still can't admit it

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Dan's being.. MEANNNNNN. .and a real ass that gets jealous of Noo na now.. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's getting good because they start to like eachother now but sad that they can't because they are step-siblings, they are so cute. the part she pretend she can't fasten her helmet and he fasten it for her and said yeah.. it's hard. and they both smile look all embrass..Dan&Bua make a cute match. yeah i'm afraid the ending he will died too. or how else will they end up together when they are step-brother and sister. he probably going to died for sure. sad :wavecry: :wavecry: why does lately the la korn i watch pra aek or nang aek died. the writer must have been watching Korean movie too much or something??!! :unsure:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i agree... it seems the trend is having a main character die from some sort of disease or accident...

but it does make the love story much more meaningful... and SAD!!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
man from reading the summary...i hope that dan don't die...ummm...i really like the story line of this movie..its very good and the actors are good too....i love all most very secen that dan and bua are together.
also, i really enjoy the role that dan plays in...i just don't know why is is soooo cute....but i would be very mad if Dan dies at the end...i think it would be great if he just becames sick...and then get well at the end...
this movie is very good so far....i really enjoy it...hope that you guys did too....PLEASE inform me is there is any new news to the story line....like if Dan dies at the end or not.....thanks a lot...ok..^_^....

untinnu

sarNie Adult
monstaness..are you khmer?..jw...

well..pee chai tee saen dee...

in english: a very good older brother..i think..

if you're khmer, it's: Bong Pros Saen La'Or

pee chai: older brother
tee:???
saen dee: very nice/good...

hope i got the translation right..i don't know thai..i'm just learning from listening to songs and watching a lil of the lakorns in thai..if i get it wrong..sorry..and hope someone has the right translation..

i've watched only the first eppie of this lakorn..it's good..but i think it's too much of a teeny bopper for me..i think..Dan and Bua is very cute..especially at the Neverending concert..which encourages me to watch this lakorn with Bua in the first place..i was going to dl more of it..but hearing that Dan might die at the end..just sucks...Dan was very cute in here, from what i watched so far,..hope he don't die..and if he doesn't..then i'll go back to watch this lakorn..can't wait for more summaries...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
monstaness..are you khmer?..jw...
well..pee chai tee saen dee...

in english: a very good older brother..i think..

if you're khmer, it's: Bong Pros Saen La'Or

pee chai: older brother
tee:???
saen dee: very nice/good...

hope i got the translation right..i don't know thai..i'm just learning from listening to songs and watching a lil of the lakorns in thai..if i get it wrong..sorry..and hope someone has the right translation..

i've watched only the first eppie of this lakorn..it's good..but i think it's too much of a teeny bopper for me..i think..Dan and Bua is very cute..especially at the Neverending concert..which encourages me to watch this lakorn with Bua in the first place..i was going to dl more of it..but hearing that Dan might die at the end..just sucks...Dan was very cute in here, from what i watched so far,..hope he don't die..and if he doesn't..then i'll go back to watch this lakorn..can't wait for more summaries...
no im not khmer...jw but is khmer like cambodian??

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ oh ..ok..i see..khmer is the language that Cambodians speak...most people would say, Cambodian speaks Cambodian..but it's actually..Cambodian speaks khmer/khmai...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait for next week episode. probably in epi 21. Dan kiss Bua's cheek. yippee!!! i can't wait to see this scene. i was surprise that he get to kiss her because i thought her brother won't allow it but it turn out her brother is o.k. with Dan kissing her. he gave Dan permission to kiss her. she was shock that he really kiss her because she had told him before hand not to kiss for real and he nodded but when they really shoot the scene he really kiss her. hehehe. Dan & Bua make such cute couple. i want them to date in real life. they make the cutest adorable perfect couple. the pictures they went to the ice cream place is soooo cute. and the fashion pixs they took together is sooo cute too. i want them to do another la korn together again after this one end. they are so cute. :D

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Dan's acting has really improved! He looks so natural and professional now =) And he lost weight?? But wow....he's even more hotter now!!! Man I just want to squeal everytime I watch him in this lakorn.

The plot of the lakorn is really interesting and I love Somchai's character. He's so funny and agressive yet kind and compassionate deep inside. Somewhat reminds me of Mong Ryong from Sassy Girl Choon Hyang.

It's abit funny during sweet/cute scenes of Dan and Bua because I keep thinking that Dan is in love with Beam since Bua looks so much like her brother LOL.