Pee Chai Tee San Dee(Ch3:Drama)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the upcoming parts will be so sad. Dan became blind. i read someone said he won't died at the end but instead he was blind. there was a scene Bua sat on Dan's lap. i saw the pixs which they look sooooo sweet....in his apartment, he tell her to sit on his lap and this scene he was already blind already. i hope i will get to see this scene this coming episode23or24 i wonder if at the end he will get to see again. i hope so, if he's blind forever would be too sad. Dan is a great actors. yeah he got skinner than before and he look younger too in this la korn, because of his hair cut. he & Bua make a cute couple.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh!! epi.24 is the ending already, so fast. i thought it will end next week or something.why can't it end like epi.26 add two more episodes of sweet scenes of Dan&Bua would be so good. i was hoping for some more sweet scenes of Dan&Bua. but darn !!!not that much... so sad.... Somchai is in coma. and when wake up he's blind. this is too sad. i like the part Dan sang his song live ,he has such good voice. his song is very nice. the lyrics is sweet. fit with his character and his relationship with Bua in the la korn. he's so talented in everything he does . i love him a lot. he's such a cutie!!! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh it was a mistake, it didn't end epi 24 yet. thank goodness. i'm so happy. so more to watch. epi 24 is so sad. he still in coma. :lmao:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oooh...I forgot that Dan had a lakorn on air. LOL. There's just so many interesting lakorns to anticipate. Dan is such a cutie!! I adore him. I'll have to catch up with this one. Thanks for all the summaries. It sounds very interesting. I'll go download the episodes right now!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi.25 is so sweet & so sad. i cried so much. The part Dan cried so it make me cried, he play his scenes so well. and so sweet the part he tell her to sit on his lap...It will be so sad the ending he will be blind permanently. :lmao:

sine17

sarNie Egg
ahh!! i hate the ending.. they need one more episode and dan will get better.. damn this really sucks.. and he needs to kiss bua just once at least.. i feel like crying

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was really sad but so sweet. i cried so much. :lmao: :lmao: my pack of tissue was all gone.hehehe.. Dan&Bua play their character so well. They hug & cried that was a very sad scene. so sad he was blind at the end. the writer is so mean!!! yeah i was hoping he would kiss her but then i read in the news he did kiss her but i guess they edited it out in the la korn. which i was so mad about it. i think this la korn is much better than the la korn he play with Aff in Monruk lottery because he only get to hold her hand at the end.and she didn't match with him because she look older and is older than him. but at least with Bua,they get to hug. think of a good way at least he didn't died. but it's still sad that he was blind. him dying or he being blind is both very sad. i like it when he play drama love type of la korn, he play it so well. i like it more than he play a comedy. even though he play comedy well but i prefer to see him play a drama. i hope he will have a new la korn soon. i miss him already.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ aish..just reading your post makes me wanna cry..i guess i'll skip on this lakorn..it's just too sad..but i love Dan!! but still..too sad...

donna

sarNie Adult
i saw the ending and it was pretty sad. he ended up blind eventho he went in fo that surgery. i didn't see all the parts but it was pretty good. i like the song that dan sang for the competition.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know.. teedee kind of said it all.. and the last episode, i just cried and i didn't even notice it. Dan and Bua looked better together than i expected. and damn.. dan made me cry again! after Hoyahn, I thought i wouldn't cry.. but now.. gee.. it's so sad :arrg:

and the song Dan played in the lakorn, he wrote this song himself.. this dude is sure talented.. love him

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
wowwww!
i want the song dan sang liveeeeeeeeeeee.. :(
does anyone know where i can get a copy of that particular song dan sanG ?

i also cried at teh end.. bua's acting skills did improve compared to the very first episodes.. especially her crying scenes had positively improved *thumbs up* :)

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
]' date='Nov 5 2006, 01:27 PM' post='189530']
wowwww!
i want the song dan sang liveeeeeeeeeeee.. :(
does anyone know where i can get a copy of that particular song dan sanG ?

i also cried at teh end.. bua's acting skills did improve compared to the very first episodes.. especially her crying scenes had positively improved *thumbs up* :)
I have it.. but it's just a short short clip na ja.. I can upload it and sen it to you if you like.. It might come out in a CD soon, with Dan's new movie "Sab Sanit" i'm not sure.. that song Dan sang in 'Pee Chai was good.. and he wrote it himself..lol

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
thank you very much Aer ! :D
its alrite. i wont bother youuuu :)
ill just wait for the vcd and cd for sab sanit to come out and ill get a copy
thanks again for ur help na ka ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan is 22 yrs old. next year he will be 23 yrs old. i just want to correct that. yeah i wanna see Dan new movie too. and want to see his new la korn with ch7 too. i miss him.

numfon

sarNie Adult
is the OST out yet? i want the full version of Dan's song so much... please tell me when it's available to download! thanks in advance.