.::Pee:..

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ahh! Hopefully I can post! hhahaha

CUTEST PICTURESSSSSSS! I LOVE YOUR BABY BROTHER! LET ME BORROW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh whice a great family!

Your dad looks pretty young!

Where's you nong'pee! <_<

noungning

Heartless
wahhahah ur bros are so cute lol...! the baby is so red hehehehe ur mum and dad looks hefty young! wow :eek:

you brother with the wavey hair hehehe cute!!

but the other one looks a lot like u! awww such a hott looking family!!! :p

thank you for wanting to send me a card haha i hope i will get it someday hehehe... well probably not before thailand, but maybe...after i come back from thailand. :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
GOOD genes! yes definitely young looking parents, you'll look 20 when ur 80. ur baby bro sooo cute-a-licious. let's do a little trading. n man, the other bro, he's a handsome-fella-to-be, how many more years till he's 18? ;)

Pee

sarNie Elites
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTs PPL! <3

Muddie MOMA ; hahah of course you can borrow him , your my 2nd moma so why not!
Just feed him and I´ll let u borrow him! I gotta tell u tho, he eats a LOT!
DAD looks young? muahaha I gotta share him this comment hahah!
My pics? oh,, they are uploaded in photobucket,, but im kinda scared of posting them!

Kevin Oppa: LOL I´m surrounded by boys huh?,, actually ur right.. My dad has 8 siblings and 7 of them are boys.
And the majority of my cousins are boys.. Why are there so many boys?
So I pretty much know how guys think like
Well you see why I turned gay?haha jk!

P´Ning kon saen suay:
HAHAHA hey do my parents really look young? I havent thought abt it much. cool!
LOL yes the baby is kind of red coz he´s allergic to milk ><
haha my bro with the wavey hair,, well i can tell you its curly now.. those pics of him was from last year.
I´ll post sum newer :D :D :D
hott looking?! haha no xD But thanks anyways ^^

LILY : whaaaa! NO u cant kidnap him!!! Whaaa nooooooo! ( Well you can borrow him)
thx for commenting :D

DFEMC : gawd you crack me up xD .. looking 20 when im 80 hahahh xD
Hmm i gotta update sum pics of him,, lol seems like ur interested of my 11-year old bro.
He´s grown taller than me this year,, and he´s not chubby anymore.. and his voice has changed! ><
but he´s still gay tho hahah naaaaw. You will have to wait 7 years before he´s legal HAHAHHA. actually 6 yrs, coz he´s 12 this month. :eek:

Pee

sarNie Elites
HAHA kevin are you jealous haha xD

LoL p´ning,, these pics of him are from last year,, you should see the pics of him now then haha!
i can introduce him to u when we go to thai the same year! XD

noungning

Heartless
wahh hahah when will that be jah? hopefully soon na?!

haven't talked to u for so long but i can go on msn at work now! i found a way to trick the system lol so if you wanna chat i'm on msn 9-4.45pm eastern time USA lol :p see u then!!! well hope to chat with u before i go to thailand again haha

can't really comment on your pic, since you are hiding. you seem to have nice hair though. :D

yeah. that boy's going to be a playa, when he grows up!