Pei Parnward

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Is this a fricken bra photoshoot or sumthin! jeeze! Ahaha naw, pei is hot =) but she is reeealllly cute when shes covered up and with lighter makeup. her & r are really cute together man.

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
never liked her for some reason.. she seems fake and the way she talks is annoying... and in this photoshoot shes trying too hard

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i hate this gal as a n'rai...she's pretty good with those kida roles...ummmm can't really comment here photos...looks kinda fake..

those photos are scary! who did the editing?! :ph34r:

parnward is my fav. nang rai. she's soo funny & beautiful. she cracked me up in "sieng luang sieng ruk." :lol:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
OMFG! i tink she's kinda prettie in lakorns too..but gosh tis shoot..she looks so...wasted! ewww...
so funny...wasted!...hahaha...:lol:...well, all i see are boobs! like, they are center stage...guess she's getting her money's worth on the boob job! ah, i'm not hatin...she's just using her assets (real or fake) to get ahead in the entertainment industry...but like Missy Eillot says, "just make sure you ahead of the game!"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
she has the same expression in almost shot & she caked on her make-up. they should've made her do something more creative than that!

these photos are ok...i mean i didn't really expect any other type of photoshoot from pei... but even so, i don't think this one is her best

i think pei was trying to convey a sexy and lustful look, but her facial expression ended up appearing a little dull and tired...her eyes look blank in this photoshoot, which makes the whole thing look eerie rather than sexy...

Susie

sarNie Adult
my cousin told me that she got her boobs done cos she read it off the newspaper. is it true?

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
for some reason i just can't stand her...maybe its the way she puts on her make-up? i thought she looked a bit nicer with natural..