PenGuiN's Lakorn

penguin101

sarNie Egg
In the last 3 years that I have been watching Thai lakorns, my life, I come to realize that it is so similar to those dramas I have watched. Freaky it may sound, but I can't seem to figure it out myself. I do love Thai lakorns, and I do try to steer away from my life dramas to become my own lakorn; but one way or another it keeps coming back to the same feeling... The Nang'ek and Pra'ek meet, they fight and hate each other, then slowly fall in love secretly. Then along comes the Nang'rai... Usually the Nang'rai is one of those that is so in love with Pra'ek. keke... I now try to watch Taiwanese dramas, and still the feeling comes steering into this direction too... I dont know what more to say about my life... This is like the endless drama of my life... Could I ever have a happy ending... Getting to truly love Pra'ek and live happily ever after until we grow old and still continue to love... or would I lose him to the Nang'rai and be sad forever...

Part One:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm....... true. Life is somewhat like a lakorn. But you must remember, there are always choices in life. Perhaps, the nang'lai will take your pa'aek in your life, but.. if he truly loves you, then he wouldn't settle for that nang'lai. But in the event that he does, there will be someone else that will come into your life who will respect you and love you for who you are. I believe that there is someone for everyone... so don't lose all hope, cause girl.. you can make your own lakorn. You are your director of your lakorn.

darvil

sarNie Adult
just make sure you kick the guy's ass when he'll try to R-scene you. Don't be lame like some of those girls.