Pepper with Who?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Just wondering if you prefer:

Pepper w/Amy

Pepper w/Ann

I think that pepper have more chemistry with amy. Love them so much in their lakorn. hope they'll have more lakorns together. :wub:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I LOVE PEPPER WITH AMY...
THEY WERE SOOOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER IN THEIR LAKORN..

ANN IS ANNOYING TO ME. I CAN'T STAND HER.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Pepper with Ann! They are just cute together! ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes noy... not to mention Sapai Gon Krua was super lagg although they were cute together the lakorn was just a blah.. as much as I loved Pepper I didn't even bother to upload or watch the lakorn! Lol and thats when you know I can't stand it... like Maya Pissaward with Ann .. that lakorn was stupid as shizz and I made it through for them LOL ... but supper loved the chemistry between Pepp and Ann in Sao Barn Rai Grub Nai Hi-So :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yes noy... not to mention Sapai Gon Krua was super lagg although they were cute together the lakorn was just a blah.. as much as I loved Pepper I didn't even bother to upload or watch the lakorn! Lol and thats when you know I can't stand it... like Maya Pissaward with Ann .. that lakorn was stupid as shizz and I made it through for them LOL ... but supper loved the chemistry between Pepp and Ann in Sao Barn Rai Grub Nai Hi-So :wub:
haha. I've only Le Ratree. :lol: I can't say how their other lakorns are but i'll take your advice about their other lakorns! lol.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I thought Amy and Pepper have more chemistry but Ann and Pepper look good together. However, Ann seems a little immature for pepper.