Personality or Looks?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ok keep it short here....

what is most matter to you??
Personality or looks?

to my opinion, i think the looks is what i go for because i cant just go out and date an ugly looking man that i dislike...oh come on people..dont tell me that personality is what you go for...ab-am..whatever (if you are then you're too fake! of being yourself or who knows you might be different;)..... if that person if hella ugly and fat and all...shit, thats scary....opppss sorry if that offended some of you..but umm im just stating...okay...its not like im seriously making fun of it....so yeah, i prefered the looks and then personality later....okay people give me your opinion too... :D

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
of course looks matter...you can't deny that cuz it's the truth no matter if it hurts or not...for me I have to be physically attracted to that person but sometimes looks can be deceiving...from past experience I've notice that even if that person is ugly if I get to spend time with them and get to know them more and their personality is great and i like them then it won't matter if their ugly or handsome anymore because their personality will win over...take all the pretty girl/guys who are with not so attractive girls/guys out there for example...when you look at them your like damn how did that pretty as girl.guy end up with that ugly ass guy/girl??? one thing their personality...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I think it works both ways..

Sometimes the most good looking person may have a crappy personality and it can make you not want to be with them, even near them..
and then, sometimes when you're with a not-so-good looking person long enough, you can fall in love with their personalities.. maybe that's why you can explain why some regular commoner can get with a good looking person :D

lady_sati

sarNie Adult

i use to think looks looks looks looks when i was less younger in the head.
but trust me, if you're a person who likes to talk, likes to do wonder things, etc.,
and the hottest looking bf you have has no brains to talk about it with you.... that's not fulfilling.

but for me, i know that i cant deal with a model looking guy if he's retarded in the head.
i think i've been around a few guys to really see how gross and disrespectful they are,
and LOOKS CAN ONLY GO SO FAR.

looks can change, but a nasty personality is hard to get rid of.
it might be difficult to find someone with both. ahahhaa.
but, i guess it depends on what you as a person can handle.
im just saying that i cant handle dumb-hotness over bland-personality.

interesting opinions we have here indeed.

take care y'all.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
well, i'm not a type of girl who usually go out for guys like that, meaning that i don't usually do the hollering thing... i'm more into my education... so even if a HOT guy stand beside me, i may think he's cute, but i'm sure of myself that he won't be attractive TO me..... (i take it as that there is a difference between being cute and being attractive)... but if a not so hot guy comes and stand beside me, i may not think he's cute, but i may consider if he talks to me in a nice friendly way...

so i guess it works both ways?? :S

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i use to go for looks. haha! but i guess it depends how well you and the other person connects... even if they are not good looking. my b/f is ugly! i tell him that all the time, but he makes me happy, so i eventually got use to his ugliness :D

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
as they say..."one man's trash is another man's treasure."

what is ugly to one person can beautiful to the next....

from my experience "pretty people" tend to be so full of themselves....
or better yet those who [sup]think[/sup] they [sub]are[/sub]...can be so conceited.
obviously everyone has their own spec. but over time it changes...

have ya'll ever had a person you wanted to like but there just wasn't any chemistry?
its funny now that i think about it. --your ideal person and you're just not attracted to 'em. lol

mvshutters

sarNie Egg

Personality or looks?

to my opinion, i think the looks is what i go for because i cant just go out and date an ugly looking man that i dislike...oh come on people..dont tell me that personality is what you go for...ab-am..whatever (if you are then you're too fake! of being yourself or who knows you might be different;)..... if that person if hella ugly and fat and all...shit, thats scary....opppss sorry if that offended some of you..but umm im just stating...okay...its not like im seriously making fun of it....so yeah, i prefered the looks and then personality later....okay people give me your opinion too... :D

there has to be an attraction first--so yes, women and men tend to go for the initial thing which are the physical features of the person. but i would also like to add that in the long haul it is the personality, the compatibility of the two personalities that keep the couple together.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile

Personality or looks?

annabelle will answer this post >>>

as saying goes by" You cant judge a book by its cover". But seriously, we can never really tell about a person from what you merely see in the outside. Looks can be deceiving. Sometimes people are judged by the way they look without thinking that finding a person with good heart is more important than finding a person with the right look. At certain times I am honestly guilty too about sizing up people on the basis of external appearance. But now that im getting older doing so doesnt feel right anymore. Along with it also comes the acceptance that while not all of us are visually stimulating this isnt something that showed being a person to the pits of despair. Most likely, one might just be even more gifted with something else, Intelligent perhas, An excellent singing voice or a razor sharp with. Like everything in life, no one has it all. we all have our strengths and different weaknesses. We all are gifted, special and unique. Its up to us to appreciate what God given to us. we dont need to be everything for everyone. Besides there will ALWAYS be peole who will take us for who we are and these are the PEOPLE who are trully matter.. As a rule of thumb says " TREAT EVERYONE AS YOU WOULD WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU"...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
annabelle will answer this post >>>

as saying goes by" You cant judge a book by its cover". But seriously, we can never really tell about a person from what you merely see in the outside. Looks can be deceiving. Sometimes people are judged by the way they look without thinking that finding a person with good heart is more important than finding a person with the right look. At certain times I am honestly guilty too about sizing up people on the basis of external appearance. But now that im getting older doing so doesnt feel right anymore. Along with it also comes the acceptance that while not all of us are visually stimulating this isnt something that showed being a person to the pits of despair. Most likely, one might just be even more gifted with something else, Intelligent perhas, An excellent singing voice or a razor sharp with. Like everything in life, no one has it all. we all have our strengths and different weaknesses. We all are gifted, special and unique. Its up to us to appreciate what God given to us. we dont need to be everything for everyone. Besides there will ALWAYS be peole who will take us for who we are and these are the PEOPLE who are trully matter.. As a rule of thumb says " TREAT EVERYONE AS YOU WOULD WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU"...

yes yes yes you are truely right too. I agreed....personality matters of course...if a guy has a good look but bad personality then i wouldn't date that one either. ...bleh..it depends i guess......no comment....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
many people will not even dig into someone's personality
unless there's some kind of attraction first.
i'll be honest here.. that's how i am.
but i guess it all evens out..
i don't set high standards...
lol.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling

Personality or looks?

lol!..i totally agree with u!..i was just thinking that the other day..that if anyone says look doesnt matter they r hecka lying

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
**I would agreed that too. =D
Those are my opinions only so its no right or wrong answer.
of course there is no right or wrong answer..
you're asking people in here if they go for looks or for personality
but before anyone can reply to it..
you're already saying that they are fake when you first post the thread...
so.. there really wouldn't be a point for us people in here to answer...
lol.