Pete Thongjeur, Pip Rawit, & Job Niti: Father's Heart

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
aww....that's so cute to see Thailand's past bachelors all settled down. The Burberry on all the kids are classic. :lol:

aw. the lil' girl with the 2 pigtails... that's just adorable. :spin: all very cute kids. they can be future pra'nangs, if they want to be in the entertainment business. their daddies can teach them. :)

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! THEY ARE THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE KIDS!!! THEY'RE CLOTHES ARE JUST SUPER CUTE!!! PETE'S TWO GIRLS LOOK LIKE HIS WIFE.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Awww thats so adorable. maybe in couple years time we'll see some of our top actors now doing this too ^_^ Well so far its only going to be Ken ^_^

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Thanx for sharing the pics. They all are cute and very handsome. All of their kids are very cute especially the two girls!!! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...cuteness...the kids are all very cute...it's so funny how they all look like their dads...

job's son has his big ears...must be a dominant trait

pip's son has his chubby cheeks...so cute

and pete's daughters...idk, maybe they look more like their mom...but they have is nose and jaw...i just think that out of all the guys pete is supposed to be the bad ass, but he has the two daughters...hehehe...love it! :D

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
The lil munchkins are sooooo cute and adorable, especially the lil girl with the two pigtail and Job's son with his toy. hehe

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wow... so cute to see these kids with their fathers, p'eks i've watched.... All of them look good, and the kids are so cute... Pete still look hot as ever, but more mature now... lol, i can't get past Job's gayness performance in the lakorn with Mart, Janie, and Vicky... and Pip looks like he never aged...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Woah! No wonder i haven't seen pete in so long! I'm suuper late to know that he has a wife & kids LOL! I want to see a picture of his wife =) his kids are sooo adorable! and they are all handsome fathers :)

Job's role is SAPAI LOOK THOONG is still in my head. Its funny. AHAHAH!

max

sarNie Elites
Are they cute or are they cute! Ahh! The little girls are super cute with their little hair!