Peter Corp Dyrendal's Comeback on TrueLoveNextDoor

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
After 6 years of hiatus, Peter comes back as Paula Taylor's MIA'd husband, P'KOng, on Modern Nine's hit comedy sitcom "True Love Next Door" on its second season premiere this Saturday. Here are some interview clips and pics from the upcoming episodes with Peter as a guest star...

credit to Dootvchannel at ~2:00 mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqBG0oj77mc

credit to mcot.net
http://news.mcot.net/entertain/inside.php?...eXBlPWNsaXA=%22

pictures credit to paulatayloronline and movie.sanook.com

If you guys haven't seen this you are missing out on basically the Thai version of "Friends." No Lie. For those interested you can catch up with the first season from uploaders on youtube ixnore and pika2too. Season 2 begins this Saturday @2pm on Modern Nine. These uploaders usually have it up around 10am Saturday. DO check it out guys :D Try to squeeze in Season 1 for the full experience. :D

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
His hair doesn't bother me as much as his tribal tattoos...bleh bro much?! Other than that...no complaints^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i havent watched the show yet.. but seems interesting.. thai version of FRIENDS eh.. ^_^

he's still cute.. hehe i love sunny's expression lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg! thanks for the update! i was sooo wondering when season 2 is coming! yay! =) and its PETER!!! OMG!! WHOOOOOO! lol i still like sunny better <3 hahahaha! I hope he changes his clothes in this seasson. HAHAHA!

*thai version of FRIENDS? no way! its wayyy better than FRIENDS! well, thats because i was never a fan of that show. =]

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
omg! thanks for the update! i was sooo wondering when season 2 is coming! yay! =) and its PETER!!! OMG!! WHOOOOOO! lol i still like sunny better <3 hahahaha! I hope he changes his clothes in this seasson. HAHAHA!

*thai version of FRIENDS? no way! its wayyy better than FRIENDS! well, thats because i was never a fan of that show. =]
YES IT IS BETTER THAN FRIENDS ;)

Girl have you not been watching the last couple of weeks, they had two specials with behind the scenes stuff and a special new years episodes....go watch it. On the behind the scenes one, they revealed how Sunny has a crush on Paula. The assistant director revealed that whenever him and Sunny chatted, on his MSN screenname he always had a picture of him and Paula from the show....ahhahahhahha Cute. Looking at Sunny, one would never think that, but she is pretty :wub:

And yeah SUnnny all the way. I think this season is supposed to reveal who she's going to pick too.

It's weird how their seasons are back to back but I'm so not complaining this show is mah shiet! They're selling the "It's Me" shirt now too. But they only have 200 and I don't think they deliver overseas...I'm trying to get it through a friend it's only 200baht. It's a novelty thing whatever :p

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha aww how cutteee! haha. where are the specials at? can you share the link :) lol. "it's me" shirts would be funny LOL!

edit: FOUND IT! hahaha! i'm watching it right now. brb. :]

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
hahaha aww how cutteee! haha. where are the specials at? can you share the link :) lol. "it's me" shirts would be funny LOL!
Yes ma'am, check with uploader Pika2too on youtube. This person has it all except for the first episode.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pika2too

Yeah....i see how you might have been confused...ixnore stopped uploading when the season ended and started a new account to continue the rest, i don't know why....

Enjoy....PS. on ixnore's account, if you copy past sunny's name on the search, there are some GTH, the production studio, specials with Sunny as a guest on it. I looooooooovveee him. He just seems so cool and a good guy, plus he's hot and funny :wub: I read some interviews from him, and he seems so alienated. He says he'll live alone and never marry. It's in writing so I don't know if he was being a smartass like always or what but I don't want him to be alone. Maybe if Paula can see something in him, she could be his sunshine :wub: Or I'll fly to Thailand and give him so love hahhahha

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait til it's saturday. This show is sooo funny, i love it. Plus, Peter is going to be on the show for awhile and I'm sooo excited.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I can't wait til it's saturday. This show is sooo funny, i love it. Plus, Peter is going to be on the show for awhile and I'm sooo excited.
Yay you watch it tooo?! I'm always stoked when i find more people watching this because it really is an awesome show. :D

I think Peter is scheduled for 3 episodes, from one of the clips they asked Sunny about it and he was like yea 3 episodes enough I don't think he needs to be here for too long :lol: And they need to get on with it...who is she going to pick. I'd be really surprised if it wasn't Joe. Just based on the writing, Sunny's star power, and fans votes for him.

Pae Arak is supposed to guest star too. Don't know when or why but Tida is supposed to get a boyfriend this season too.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ouuu so wheres the behind the scenes? =) i'm watching the special hilights on ixnore's yt. lol that'll be sad if sunny never marrys! what! well yeah in a way paula and sunny would be cutee :) but i'm kinna going for Bie & paula. they're extraaa cutee! hahaha i'm loving the specials so far. "vee" is peronality is soo cuteeee. i forgot his real name now. lol, and of course sunny doesn't want peter to stay long, he wants all the love scenes with paula to himself! hahaha
He just seems so cool and a good guy, plus he's hot and funny :wub:
I totally agreee! =)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ouuu so wheres the behind the scenes? =) i'm watching the special hilights on ixnore's yt. lol that'll be sad if sunny never marrys! what! well yeah in a way paula and sunny would be cutee :) but i'm kinna going for Bie & paula. they're extraaa cutee! hahaha i'm loving the specials so far. "vee" is peronality is soo cuteeee. i forgot his real name now. lol, and of course sunny doesn't want peter to stay long, he wants all the love scenes with paula to himself! hahaha I totally agreee! =)
Vee's name is Beau.

ixnore doesn't have the special behind the scenes one, you can go to his new one Demoxt or Pika2too for it.

See I don't think Bie is that attractive he's like a blend of Paul P. and Chakrit...he has his moments sure but overall he's meh to me and I'm a little creeped out by how he basically gets to get romantical with a lot of the attractive female celebrities he gets to star in his mv and he just happens to have a crush on them. It's kinda like the guys from Jud Apatow movies, 40 year old Virgin, knocked-up etc., these average joes -who are talented and funny, write these storylines for themselves to hook up with attractive women. I don't know it's creepy to me....anyway Paula stay away from Gaoh and I'll be happy.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omannnnn! peter looks suppperrr fineeee! :spin: hahaha i loved i when ton kao & opor said.. "yeah p'kong only has 6 - 8 resorts.." "and in p'kong's free time.. he just like to play his saxophone & go horse back riding" in the teaser for saturdays episode. LOL! i can't wait now! :]

lol! i enjoyed that behind the scene, sunny looks soo freshh :) lol i loved it when they teased him about paula, he was soo blushing hahaha! thanks m3lhouse for updating me! :D

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
omannnnn! peter looks suppperrr fineeee! :spin: hahaha i loved i when ton kao & opor said.. "yeah p'kong only has 6 - 8 resorts.." "and in p'kong's free time.. he just like to play his saxophone & go horse back riding" in the teaser for saturdays episode. LOL! i can't wait now! :]

lol! i enjoyed that behind the scene, sunny looks soo freshh :) lol i loved it when they teased him about paula, he was soo blushing hahaha! thanks m3lhouse for updating me! :D
I know right! :lol: Sunny definitely has a thing for Paula, because otherwise no one could barely get a reaction out of him, he's either really boring and straight foward when he talks or he's sarcastic, but with Paula he can't help but smile and blush :wub: Too bad though, Jensuda, FYI her and Paula are BFFS, said that Sunny is not Paula's type at all -_- That's okay stanger things have happened. As long as KwanJai picks Joe and SOOOON otherwise I'll stop watching. Serious about this, episodes that centers around kunVee and Kwanjai I've only barely skimmed through. Do not want to see that at all.

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
is it on thaitv?
cuz i tried to search for it but i couldnt find it
..pluss i cant read thai
but if someone knows..can u please tell me??