Peter Corp & Ploy Ployphan (PRAEW vol. 34 no. 822 November 2013)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
WOW!! He has a veryy pretty wife! :) SO jealous of her! haha she is pretty herself and has such an handsome husband! :D  :drools:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
thailover01 said:
WOW!! He has a veryy pretty wife! :) SO jealous of her! haha she is pretty herself and has such an handsome husband! :D  :drools:

I'm jealous, too. :cry1: They look a lot alike. :yes: Peter is smitten with her haha. :lol:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ow ow, good looking couple :)

Agree, Marina! :D They say soul mates look alike, and that applies to Peter and Ploy. :yes: (Ahem...*cough Toomtam & Vill, too, cough*. Haha, wishful thinking on my part! :lol: :wink:)

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
They're just popping out with photo shoots aren't they??

Together? Or individually? :lol: As for as I know, this is the only one of them together so far...but yep, Peter has been in plenty of photo shoots lately. :woot: :spicy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Together? Or individually? :lol: As for as I know, this is the only one of them together so far...but yep, Peter has been in plenty of photo shoots lately. :woot: :spicy:
Together. Haha. Didn't they have one before their wedding??

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Together. Haha. Didn't they have one before their wedding??

I can't recall... :scratchhead2: Will have to look it up...when I get off work. :lolyup: :D

queenyeon said:
She has such a beautiful smile! 

And their smiles are so similar! :lol: Her smile stands out in this shoot hehe; they look super happy together! By the way, Queenyeon, your new gif of Yadech...BEAUTIFUL!!!! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I can't recall... :scratchhead2: Will have to look it up...when I get off work. :lolyup: :D

And their smiles are so similar! :lol: Her smile stands out in this shoot hehe; they look super happy together! By the way, Queenyeon, your new gif of Yadech...BEAUTIFUL!!!! :wub:
Yeah, they did. The one where she's lying on top of him...while he's shirtless!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, they did. The one where she's lying on top of him...while he's shirtless!

I can't find it, girl! :eek: Or perhaps I'm not looking hard enough. :lolyup: Care to provide me to the link? :spin: If not, don't worry about it! :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I can't find it, girl! :eek: Or perhaps I'm not looking hard enough. :lolyup: Care to provide me to the link? :spin: If not, don't worry about it! :lol:
You can check out Mr. Peters IG. I would link it to you, but I'm on my phone. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You can check out Mr. Peters IG. I would link it to you, but I'm on my phone. Hehe.

Oh! That explains it! Hahaha, I was only checking out Magazinedee! :coverlaf: K, I'll go stalk his IG when I get the chance, then! :p Thanks! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh! That explains it! Hahaha, I was only checking out Magazinedee! :coverlaf: K, I'll go stalk his IG when I get the chance, then! :p Thanks! :kiss:

You bet! Now that I see those pics more clearly...um...Peter needs to work on his abs. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You bet! Now that I see those pics more clearly...um...Peter needs to work on his abs. HAHA.

Darn, you're right! :shock2: :faint: Aw, poor Peter! :lmao: But oh, well! He still looks so cute and handsome, despite his "flabby" stomach! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Darn, you're right! :shock2: :faint: Aw, poor Peter! :lmao: But oh, well! He still looks so cute and handsome, despite his "flabby" stomach! :wub:

HAHA. I'll just concentrate on the pecs and up. Good night! Gotta wake up early tomorrow.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HAHA. I'll just concentrate on the pecs and up. Good night! Gotta wake up early tomorrow.

:lmao2: As for the second part, ah, whew! And here, I was worried that you'll have me up ALL NIGHT, talking to you! :phew: :lol2: Aw, :goodnite: to you, too! Yikes, me, too (about waking up early haha)! :D