Petition to get Tang Pan Kammatep Eng Subbed

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so since thai lakorns are going the way of kdramas, being fan subbed, i thought i'd just throw it out there. anyone want to see an englished subbed version of Tang Pan Kammatep, starring andrew and janie? there have been some great subbers out there and i just want to let them know that i'm interested in seeing this one subbed. i know they work hard and it is much appreciated. it is truly a labor of love, and it shows. they do such a great job, and that's not just b/c i want to flatter them into subbing Tang Pan Kammatep. so, let's rally and hopefully we'll be heard. please reply and add your support to wanting to see this one subbed.

here's to finally understanding what andrew's letter says to janie while watching the scene! come on andrew and janie fans, please reply to this post and let's the ball roling! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love to see this with English sub. This was such a great lakorn. Similar to Jam Leuy Ruk but he is avenging for his mother. lol. I love it when he kidnapped her. This was totally funny and a great lakorn to share with others who does not understand Thai.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't watch this but my cousin said it was really good =)
really, this was a great lakorn.. loved every single scene of janie and andrew... they are like totally funny when they are together... and very cute as well...

cecilia

Staff member
yup, it's good but it's a bit old to have it being sub .. but whatever, i support .. ^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Umm... You want it subbed? Well, how long is it? Are there any dls left? If so, I think I can sub...

fun

Expired Sarnie
yup, it's good but it's a bit old to have it being sub .. but whatever, i support .. ^^
i believe it is not too old... any good lakorn can never be too old... just like chinese dramas, some in the past have just been recently subbed...

jun ji

sarNie Egg
It'd be great if it was subbed. This was such a wonderful lakorn and I enjoyed every minute of it. It is very similar to Jum Leoy Rak as well.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
A few years ago, before I got to start using YouTube, I went crazy over this lakorn, looking for all the caps and summaries and pictures, songs, etc. I never got to watch it. I'd really appreciate it if someone COULD sub it!

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
im for it...the one at utube has no sub...n the uploader cutting of the episode has no style..plz..the quality is not so good..so ill totally appreciate if its sub

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i believe the person uploading Tang Pan Kamathep at youtube is MizzLuv3r, she has up to episode 13 uploaded at her account. KristyS, you think you want to sub this one--this version? maybe we can contact MizzLuv3r and see if we can use her video raws...hmm...oh i so hope this can happen...thanks for the support everybody...hope this project happens!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
One of my all time favorites!

s395299

sarNie Egg
i watched a few eps a long time ago and it was interesting but i didn't understand anything my cousin was translating everything for me but i would love too watch it with eng subs

off topic---is there a site or something where we can write the the thai companies and ask them to make their lakorns with subs. this questions has been on my mind for the longest time...