Pheej Hmoo Hlub [2010]

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
I like this movie very much. I recommend that everyone should watch it. I can't wait to get my hands on part 3 and 4. I just want to know what happens. This is the best movie and everyone should get yourself a copy and support them.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Here's the summary of the movie. Credits to HMB.CC and to the uploader. If you haven't seen the trailer, go and check it out on Youtube.

Summary :

Duab Ci [Duab Ci Thoj] thiab Ntsaim Txuj [Es Lauj] nkawv sib paub hnub Dua Ci tau nyiag kev nce mus nkaum Ntsaim Txuj lub tsheb. Ntsaim Txuj thiaj li tau nyiam Duab Ci, tsis xav pub nws mus tsev - nws thiaj hais rau Duab Ci hais tias tomqab xya hnub nws mam li coj Duab Ci rov mus tsev. Lub sijhawm nkawv tau nyob ua ke nkawv tau sib hlub heev. Txawm Duab Ci rov mus tsev lawm los nws lub siab seev yees rau Ntsaim Txuj xwb.

Tiamsi Duab Ci niam thiab txiv xav kom nws yuav dab laug tus tub, Ntxee [Suv Yaj]. Duab Ci niam thiaj li tau txwv tsis pub Duab Ci thiab Ntsaim Txuj nkawv sib tham. Ntsaim Txuj thiaj tau hu ib zaj nkauj "Pheej Hmoo Hlub" rau Duab Ci thiab Ntxee nkawv rooj tshoob. Thaum Duab Ci lawv sawv kev mus pem nws niam pog txiv yawg lawv tsev, nws tau dag tias nws yuav mus tawm rooj tiamsi nws khiav mus xwb.

Rough English Summary :

Duab Ci & Ntsaim Txuj crossed paths the day when Duab Ci secretly hid in the back of Ntsaim Txuj's truck. Ntsaim Txuj liked Duab Ci and didn't want to let her go home so he told Duab Ci that he'll take her home after seven days. During the time they spent together, they fell in love. Even after Duab Ci went back home, her heart yearned for Ntsaim Txuj.

But Duab Ci's parents wanted her to marry a relative's son, Ntxee. Duab Ci's mother forbid Duab Ci & Ntsaim Txuj to court. Ntsaim Txuj sung a song titled, "Pheej Hmoo Hlub [Up To Fate]" for Duab Ci & Ntxee's wedding. When Duab Ci and the wedding procession was on their way back to the in-law's house, she lied that she needed to make a pit stop but she ran away instead.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I actually like their attempt to dress nice and be sort of high class standard. And being cute and dramatic, instead of the regular corny lines and dirty jokes.

Aria

sarNie Hatchling
If you're going to link the covers from her blog, you might as well give out the whole link : http://dormkas.blogspot.com/2010/09/pheej-hmoo-hlub-2010.html