Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
rewatching ep. 10 and was wondering what Look Chin was saying when Torfun tried to slap Tawanchai and he grabbed her arms and held her and then Look Chin came in and started jumping up and down.... :huh:

He just said, what are you playing, shame, shame, what are you playing, shame, shame ... and keep repeating it. :loool:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
thanks Maya Fantasy.... :kiss:

also....when Look Chin was walking back and forth and Tawanchai was sitting on the ground....what were they talking about??? Win looked amused... :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I think I know which part now...

Right after the shame, shame part right?

Lookchin say, "adult or old-old already don't rush, P'TorFun only do as mom's ordered, and don't be sarcastic about P'Ek"
And all Tawanchai can say was "Yes boss" :loool:

EDIT: Oh and he said to Tawanchai: Tell me the true/honestly why you like to hug P'Fun? And then he said: Regret right that you're related/cousin.

And Tawanchai said he's hungry now. Lets go get snack from aunty Koil. And Lookchin said something like Win is hungry so he won't be shy, you know like shy about answering him . LOL

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
omg i didnt know poo p type of guys looks like that! he looks old.. =P but they look happy so that is all that matters. =] wow poo m looked soooo young..haha. but how old is she now? she looks young like she can be kwans young aunt or older sister in the lakorn! lol

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Can someone help me a little of what Torfun and Noukyoung were saying on 00:00:04-00:00:10 at the beginning of episode 3?
Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ym149-JjeE

I only need to know what they said in those 7 seconds. lol

Wait, there's a little bit more. On the same video at 00:03:55-00:03:58 where Torfun said her last sentence to scold at Noukyoung.

And at 00:04:38-00:04:52.

These parts are only a few seconds, so please someone translate what they said. I'm trying to sub this, but there were no translation for those dialogues.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
so i thought that i could be able to translate for u..so i checked it out..i didnt get wat she was talking about..those are hard words in thai..i never heard of the words kwan said in my life!! lol soo sorry. i wanted to help but i couldnt understand myself! =P but the part wen torfun splashed her cup at nookyung..she was saying something about the smell of raw fish..thats all i could understand..cuz like i said i never heard of the words kwan said to scold nookyung..so i dont know wat it means. its some kind of saying i guess.. =/

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
so i thought that i could be able to translate for u..so i checked it out..i didnt get wat she was talking about..those are hard words in thai..i never heard of the words kwan said in my life!! lol soo sorry. i wanted to help but i couldnt understand myself! =P but the part wen torfun splashed her cup at nookyung..she was saying something about the smell of raw fish..thats all i could understand..cuz like i said i never heard of the words kwan said to scold nookyung..so i dont know wat it means. its some kind of saying i guess.. =/
Thanks, mizzcharm.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hmm I'm not entirely sure of the word for word translation but along the lines of it Nok yoong is saying to Torfun that she is the fire that flames things, and Torfun responds with well you are the flammable item that makes stuff burst into flames.

When Fun scolded Nok Yoong she said that sushi is eaten in groups, a group that _________ hmm I don't know how to translate yok ton kom ten.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hmm I'm not entirely sure of the word for word translation but along the lines of it Nok yoong is saying to Torfun that she is the fire that flames things, and Torfun responds with well you are the flammable item that makes stuff burst into flames.

When Fun scolded Nok Yoong she said that sushi is eaten in groups, a group that _________ hmm I don't know how to translate yok ton kom ten.
It's alright. At least I get a clue of what it is, and so I make up another sentences with a similar meaning as close as possible. Thanks, Nai_1_1. :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, what happen to then spamming. We need to find a subject to discuss about in Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed.

Hmmm . . . does anyone think the same thing as I do. Natae looks kind of like the Korean singer Bi Rain. lol

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OMG... erm... not the best ..... lol...
Definitely not the best. lol :D Either she's blind or she has bad taste. He looks very old. Maybe +10 of her age. Who knows? Love is really blind.
Maybe it's her dad, uncle, or brother. They really don't look suitable with one another.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Definitely not the best. lol :D Either she's blind or she has bad taste. He looks very old. Maybe +10 of her age. Who knows? Love is really blind.
Maybe it's her dad, uncle, or brother. They really don't look suitable with one another.
lol.. I HOPE SO.. xp..