Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

asian206

sarNie Egg
for all that i have count is total of 5 slap or more i was like wow in this lakorn kwan slap win a lot and this is the first lakorn that really show how strong she can act. and the more i watch this lakorn the more i like her wish that she will have more role in the lakorn. and sign me in for the part where pai and kwan endding up with each other.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL. Seems like ALOT of us want Pai&Kwan together. Ahaha. And I loved Kwan&Win so much in Pilk Din Su Dao. I mean I still love them together but probably not in this lakorn. Tee-Hee.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
gosh Mango, you're just everywhere with SCs now...heheheh thanks a bunch...about to start on this lakorn in a few minutes

OMG thanks for the screencaps Mango!

Yes, I like Poo more than the mother and the sister. At least Kwan does something about Poo, but she can't do anything to her mother and sister who keep saying that she is the one behind it all <_<
hahaha :lol: your all very welcome.
you can call me miss. screencaps hahaha .. i have nothing better to do since sckewl let out beside watch lakorns so why not capture these scenes for you guys :)

cant wait for next episodes hehehe i wanna see more of Win and Kwan cuz they are very cute together.. its just theres not a lot of CLOSE CLOSE scenes -_-
buh yeah next episode.. seems like someone hired Ek to hurt Kwan :( awww
hope someone helps Kwan... maybe Win? hehehe
i have a feeling tho dat its gnnna be PAI hehehehe :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, Kwan slaps Win too many times. I don't even count track O_O Win should start doing kisses, Aha!
Win is quite a gentleman in here. I mean, Win tells Poo not to mess with Kwan and when Kwan slaps, Win just receives them like nothing.

Haha, I think Win is taking that advice dear. Looks like Win will start the kissing and mushy scenes in the next episode.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
o my... the summary makes the lakorn sound so good...i watched episode one already it is great....can't wait for more....hope is have a good ending...

nina07

sarNie Adult
for all that i have count is total of 5 slap or more i was like wow in this lakorn kwan slap win a lot and this is the first lakorn that really show how strong she can act. and the more i watch this lakorn the more i like her wish that she will have more role in the lakorn. and sign me in for the part where pai and kwan endding up with each other.

LOL. Seems like ALOT of us want Pai&Kwan together. Ahaha. And I loved Kwan&Win so much in Pilk Din Su Dao. I mean I still love them together but probably not in this lakorn. Tee-Hee.
awww. i want Win&Kwan together. I think their cute in here and i agree i loved them in PLSD. I hope Win flirts with Kwan, and becomes such a dork to her. haha. :p

cecilia

Staff member
i should start on this since i read good review on it ..
i scan through caps made by MANGO ..
poo and win can definitely pass for BROTHER/SISTER :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yay! Ceci, we sort of have similar tastes so if I'm enjoying this lakorn, I think you would too ja!

Haha, behind the scenes clip of the part where Kwan jumped on Win, Win was so silly, he kept swinging Kwan around while Kwan was screaming and dangling onto him. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^thanks aiya, i will give it a try. last time i try DDH it annoyed and pissed me off .. so i quite that one .. LOl
i will watch this tomorrow afternoon when i get home. will come in to tell everyone of what i think :p
let's hope it's good.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^thanks aiya, i will give it a try. last time i try DDH it annoyed and pissed me off .. so i quite that one .. LOl
i will watch this tomorrow afternoon when i get home. will come in to tell everyone of what i think :p
let's hope it's good.
Well, at least give this lakorn a try up to Episode 2 because that is when the real drama begins ja. It's quite intense and I think the reason why it's so touching in some parts is because of Kwan's acting. I really can't see anyone as Tor Fan than Kwan. Kwan delivers raw emotions that just make you cry with her. It's only the second episode and I already sympathize for Kwan so much. The story will twist and turn, boy, my heart will jerk along the way. I'm glad that Kwan is Tor Fan; she's really good. And I have to say too that in DDH, LND, SLSR, I wasn't too impressed with Kwan's acting but in this one, Kwan makes it a life and death situation.

Yes, I quite on DDH too and never went back! :lol: The amount of episodes usually end at 15 but it depends if this lakorn gains enough popularity to extend extra episodes. :lol:

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
i really enjoy the slapping scene! i wish it would have the kissing scene... but that will be gross since they are so call... not really relatives.... come on... kiss slap already!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
more sc :D

stalling Kwan..she gets annoyed...Poo grabs her..Kwan pushes Poo into Win :)

awwww Look Chin is just tooo CUTE :wub: love his expression here hehehe especially the last one :p

more coming soon.. :D

I OWN PAGE 19 :yahoo: HEHEHE

gino is too kute.. xp.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dats not mean at all hehehe i dink dey would make a cute couple Kwan and Pai :D

more screencaps

i thought they would of got close.. buh not realy. he just threw her on d bed twice and dat wus it lol

Wannnaaa's a beeotch poor Kwan :(

previews of episode 3 :D

i wonder why she poured dat on herself ...??

alot of slapping buh not kissing yet.. Win pulls Kwan in close ;) hehe
the closest is dis... lol
frum episode 3 previews

ENJOY ALL THE SCREENCAPS :D

thanks for all the sc.. wow i gotta watch the 2nd ep kekeke.. xp.. im lovein this lakorn already xp kekke..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh I didnt like nokyoong from episode one and yeah kinda feel bad for her with the whole uncle thing. Love kwan's character in here and gino so adorable. Win is freaken handsome in this lakorn, maybe its the wardrobe