Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Not a fan of Win Tawin ........but i will watch it because of Kwan.... was hoping wier with Kwan again..........

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
me 2 I was wishing Kwan and Weir 2 but i don't think it would b this soon we probably have 2 wait til next year until they pair up again

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
He still has lakorns with Ch7 though. What's the "bpom" part suppose to mean? I haven't heard of that word.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bpom means insoluble problem; clue
the title of the la korn sound like it will be dramatic and sad.
Poo is nang rai in here. i'm guessing Poo Priya. i read from from ch7 webboard. the lady just say Poo is nang rai and it is her first time to play as nang rai.i rather see Pinky play as nang aek in here because she haven't pair up with Win yet. i'm not a fan of Win either. but i want to see Pinky pair up with all the ch7 pra aeks.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
u guys right..I want Kwan with Weir than Win..I think that Kwan and Weir are soo cute together

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks, Teedee^^.

Totally. Weir and Kwan make a perfect couple... Yuna, when ever I read your posts, I always have to glance at your avatar. It's so darn gorgeous and well made! When photoshoot of Kwan was that?

I don't see poo as a nangrai. So i'll have to check on how she does w/ that.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Bpom means insoluble problem; clue
the title of the la korn sound like it will be dramatic and sad.
Poo is nang rai in here. i'm guessing Poo Priya. i read from from ch7 webboard. the lady just say Poo is nang rai and it is her first time to play as nang rai.i rather see Pinky play as nang aek in here because she haven't pair up with Win yet. i'm not a fan of Win either. but i want to see Pinky pair up with all the ch7 pra aeks.
Don't worry. Going at the rate Pinky is going, for sure Pinky will be paired up with Win in no time, heck, it may even happen this year. As for Kwan, I'm glad that she's in this lakorn because she has no lakorns and it's a different situation from Pinky's, at least Pinky already had 2 lakorns under her belt for this year, aired. I'm sure there's more to come from Pinky so let's be a bit more what do you call it, considerate. ^_^

Thanks for the news of Poo's addition.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I thought Poo was studying in Europe

she probably taking 1 year off or going next year or whenever her head is not full with guys stuff haha well at least her fans we get to see her in more lakorns last time she says she only do one lakorn per year but if this lakorn air this year going be 2 lakorns for her 2008 and another lakorn with num sornram

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I hope Kwan gets more lakorn cuz she probably will have one lakorn air this year and only this one next year. Ooo I hope Poo come back she one of my favorite 2

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ooh. I missed the Poo Pariya part... That should be interesting seeing Poo play as a n'rai.