Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke i just finish watchin this keke.. lol.. so funny thank goodness i read the summaries xp keke because i wouldnt of have understand much kekeke.. lol.. xp .. gosh Gino was so kute n adorable.. keke i wanna kinap him lol.. keke j/k.. xp .. kwan is so pretty too kekek.. n win n pai r kute xp lol.. kekeke.. gosh i cant wait for ep 2.. keke.. dum dum dum.. xp .. lol.. i like the ending song too xp..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Sorry guys, I finally had more time to re-read the summary so here's a more detailed summary of the ending.

After visiting the Simarndtraa House, Nae Tae (Pai) drove Tor Fan, Duean, and Look Chin to the airport. Duean and Look Chin sat next to one another on the airplane while Tor Fan sat next to an unknown man. After the airplane lifted off there was some turbulence, Tor Fan was frightened and automatically hugged the man next to her tightly. As things settled down, Tor Fan quickly released him and blushed like crazy for being so silly apologizing to him. But the man wouldn't release her and said that instead of an apology, he wants her to say I love you. Tor Fan noticed that the man sounded a lot like Tawanchai so she pushed him off and saw clearly that it was Tawanchai who was next to her. Tor Fan's eyes were filled of joy and happiness as she realized it was Tawanchai. Both tightly hugged each other. Then Tawanchai popped out a diamond ring, placed it on Tor Fan's finger, and kissed her hand. Tawanchai's eyes glistened with love saying that Tor Fan would have to stay with him for their whole lifetime in the Simarndtraa House. Tor Fan responded with a tight hug and also indicated that she will never let him depart her ever again.

THE END.
Yay! That ending sounds much better and sweeter than the other one posted! I cannot wait for more. Haha, This lakorn is airing today also right?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I'm not sure about the concert. Uusally, when Kwan goes, it would be posted up on her schedule at Baankwan so that fans can attend but nope, nothing yet. Perhaps they're waiting Kom Faek to air or a closer date to Kom Faek's airing because Kom Faek has had a lot of pre-promotions already, all of those news clips. Or perhaps they may not have one afterall. :huh:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
im not gonna read ne more spoilers...lol cuz i wanna watch this lakorn n find out myself...lol sumone's gonna sub this lakorn rite? cuz this is a must-sub lakorn...lol also, if u sub it, make sure i can dl it..lol cuz i want copies, not streaming vids..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks girls for all the spoilers, updates, and screen caps! I like Win and Kwan together! I'm playing catch up right now bc I just finished Badarn Jai and Ngao Asoke! Gosh following three lakorns all at the same time is hard LOL! ahahaha gotta go watch this right now!!! :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i hope they do have a concert. i wanna hear them 3 sing together. aiya since you're gonna subb this lakorn will the subb version be avalible in dl?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Um, I'm not sure. I'm subbing (timing and translating) but I'm waiting on this other person to hardsub it. It just depends.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Kwan played nang'rai in Sao Noy... I don't remember the whole title but it was the Genie lakorn with Poo&Tle.

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn looks really good! I will definitely check it out, even though I am not much of a fan of either Kwan or Poo =)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, Episode 2 is soooooo good! The words that are exchanged between Win and Kwan are freaking hilarious and witty!

Anyway, Win already showed signs of falling for Kwan as Kwan confessed that she likes Pai and Win was quite pissed off. :lol:

I feel sorry for Poo and her situation. Oh man, there were quite a few scenes I was about to cry when the Mom kept hitting and picking on Kwan creating misunderstandings between Win and Kwan. Kwan is doing a SUPER GREAT job so far. I can totally feel all of the sad emotions! Wow, this has to be Kwan's best lakorn up to date.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
screencaps of episode 2 :D finally got to watch it haha

whut a freaken RICH BOY attitude.. thinking money can solve everything.. ughh :lol: dats why he got SLAPPED hahaha

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Kwan was just lying about liking Pai or does she?

I am surprised its only episode2 and Win already shows signs of liking Kwan and he is still Poo and they just got engaged!