Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH HAHAHA..WOW!!..I DONT REALLY THINK THAT OIL AND WIN LOOKS ALIKE..

SIMILIARITES BUT NOT REALLY.... ^_^

WIN SOMEHOW LOOKS LIKE ICE FROM JKI-GJR 10 CLUB...

SOMEHOW..HAHAHA.... :lol:

GAH!! I LOVE♥ WINS SMILE..HAHA..MAN! I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS LAKORN..IM WATCHING IT AGAIN RIGHT NOW..HAHAHAHA... :p

OH YEAH~~~!!!! I OWN ANOTHER PAGE!!!...HAHAHAHA....WHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!111 :clap: :yahoo:

roselovesice

When I first saw PDSD Win caught my attention first out of all the guys in there, lol. I love Win.

hahaha..true that!!! :lol:
well i first saw Kwan && Win Performance and i just thought he was super kute then i saw their lakorn. :wub:
but WIN caught my attention more in the lakorn..somehow..Kwna And Win Should of had more parts in there..
it was more like weir and pancake that had more parts..i was so sad=[.. :(
weir is kute but i still choose win instead because he had become a man and more mature lookin now..and HOOTTT!!..lmao.. :lmao:
tee hee...need to go destroy time!..lmao..so that i would have to wait to so long..lol.. :spin:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah that lakorn it seemed like they did focus more on Pancake and Wier, They had ALOT of sweet scenes. But also loved them also.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
they not related just misunderstood kwan doesnt know that lady isnt even her real mom but stole kwan from her real mom which is that lady with the farang man so yae kwan will found out later that she and win are not even cousin and yea she will found out that lady that give her money and help her out was her real mom

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. did i read that win n oil look alike keke.. lol.. ahahha.. they both r kute though keke.. xp .. n made lakorns with kwan lol.. hahahaha..

Win and Oil aren't alike. Oil more to the strict side while Win looks sorta fun-loving and just goofy.

roselovesice

Oh ya I got his autograph:

[lol, if anyone wants a clearer one I'll post it later na my camera ran out of battery...]

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I WANT HIS SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!! IM STILL JEALOUS!!!

oh yeah what did he say?? besides his name??

IMMA SAVE THIS PIX OKAIS!! HOPE YOU DONT MIND=D

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Gahhh I want his siggie too!
I think both Win and Oil are hot! Win has the cute cute look but Oil has a hottie look. LOL