Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^It'll be soooo funny if Win did a JLR and especially a SW on Kwan. I mean, look how cutesy Win is; you wouldn't think a R scene would be possible without bursting out laughing. I can imagine the behind the scenes between them since Win always loves to tease Kwan to the extreme. :lol:

tee hee..i wish this does happend=D

hahaha...i love it when they hit and tease eachother!! hahaha=D

PS HHAHAHA..YAY I OWN ANOTHER PAGE!! HAHAH..WERE AT 69 NOW!

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

IM SO LONELY RIGHT NOW...NOBODIIS ON=[...LOL..

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
wow...it's jumped like 10 pages since I was last on.....keep going everyone....so they are going to change Kwan's wardrobe right???? that's good...her current wardrobe is too old for her...I liked her wardrobe in leurd nai din....really pretty....can't wait for wednesday!!!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
The reasons Ngao Ah Soak pages is moving so fast because the lakorn airs 4 times a week, Monday to Thursday. While this one only airs 2 times a week, Wednesday and Thursday. :lol:
ngao asoke episodes are very short, like 35min one part.it's very short you know.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
where win try to take kwan to apologize to poo .... kwan fell on top of him and he kiss her on the cheek was so cute

cecilia

Staff member
i just got done with episode one. it's better than i thought but i really wish it's Pai p'ek than WIN .. Win still have that baby face to him to not make him so manly hot like PAI .. Pai and Kwan looks so cute together ..

anyway, the MOM is a KFJDALFJDLFJDSLKFJ. if i'm Kwan, i wouldn't even bother to be the soul provider for the household. everyone is corrupt and slack off big time. give her mad props for working so hard. She should learn to stand up for herself for once. Already episode one piss me of with her being too nice ...

and POO. dang. i want to jump in and smash her too .. so mean and annoying .. her twitching eyes is funny but aside from that, every single words came from her annoyed the heck out of me. i guess. she play her rai role quite well in here :p

icebé

sarNie Egg
hey does anybody know who sings the ending song??? cuz my mom loves it...don't know if you guys already answered that question in any of the previous pages, but somehow i'm really too lazy to go through 69 pages^-^

arrhh it's still one day more to go till the next episode... can't wait!!!!
but then... there's lots of good dramas to watch at the moment^.^

skies

sarNie Adult
omg...i couldn't get on sarnworld for like a couple of hours bc of some technical difficulties...hahaha...i was thinking 'omg, i need to get on and talk to my girls at the brra thread!" haha
it's tomorrow!!! :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ngao asoke episodes are very short, like 35min one part.it's very short you know.
That is true, but is on more often and so there is lots more to talk about instead of us talking about waiting and counting down the days :loool:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hey does anybody know who sings the ending song??? cuz my mom loves it...don't know if you guys already answered that question in any of the previous pages, but somehow i'm really too lazy to go through 69 pages^-^

arrhh it's still one day more to go till the next episode... can't wait!!!!
but then... there's lots of good dramas to watch at the moment^.^
No one knows yet who actually sing the song. :mellow:

skies

sarNie Adult
Yeah I have the same problem too. But is back up and we're back to spamming again. :lol: LOL

Yes just one more day to go ... :D
for sure!
eeeks...it's tomorrow!
i can't wait.
regarding who sings the ending song...let's just imagine it's win and kwan singing na! :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I would think is them too, unless is one of the guy from the group Peacemaker, as I have already mention on the many previous pages LOL.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
That is true, but is on more often and so there is lots more to talk about instead of us talking about waiting and counting down the days :loool:
i watch both lakorns, they are all good. this one cause kwan and "ngao asoke" cause pong and the storyline.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching a lot of lakorns.
All of them are good hehe.
I basicly have a lakorn to watch everyday except for Friday-Sunday.