Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okies... now i will go knock out... need some shut eyes.. xp ..... good nite or morning galz... have fun laterz tonite for 4th of july.. xp .. keke i know i will ......................... >_<........................

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaa g night=D

hahaa i live in Blaine, MN..the white area..lmao..

haha everythings getting blurry..lol..

haha im mad about that too!!

i want the kissing scene!!!!!!!!!!

haha we'll try to have fun todais=/...lol..

hahaha we all know that you will.l..lol..-=P

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
omg soo i finished watching episode 6! it was not that interesting agen i think...dang i cried wen dueng slapped kwan..it was sooo freakin sad... =[ but omg they changed her outfit and hair!! ahh!! thats super kewl!! see my wish came true...now i love the lakorn even more!! hehe. the outfit looks cute and her hair is so long..i like it. hehe. =] see...ch7 listens to their lakorn fans..lol but awwhhh kwan better not leave the house...arghh...omg they were supposed to have a kissing scene?? wat part..?? like why would win kiss kwan for?? i dont see which part is necessary for the kissing part though...but it would be cute...i want them to have one like sooo bad!! i mean a REAL kiss!!! haha. awhhh...but they should have more cute scenes!! lets gooo tell ch7 that so they can make our wish come true..hahaha. =D goshhh i had to read soo many pages agen to catch up!! thats why i dont like being behind...everytime i miss a day i have to read so many pages!! haha. but soo glad my brother let me on!! hehehe. =] i want kwan and win to have another lakorn together agen rite after this one..LOL which i doubt..but i wish!! win is totally ganna get soo jealous of kwan and nae tae..haha. pai is handsome..hehe. win better stop kwan from leaving!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
so this morning i missed the lakorn on live tv!! hahaha cuz i woke up late!! LOL. but im so glad i still got to watch it though...hehe. dang its like 4:30 and im still awake...

EDIT: actually yesterday morning..haha.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
man...i hate it cuz its ganna be a LONG time to wait for the next episode!! one day is too long already!! geeeezzzeee! ughhh...love win and kwan! 4ever! but yea i wonder is the rating still the same err wat?? is the lakorn still number one?? i hope soo..cuz i know alot of people love this lakorn as much as i do!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
...was wondering about the kiss too.....when was it supposed to be???? read that there was a kiss scene cut on kwan fan club

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
mayn i cant stop thinking about dueng slapping kwan! i soo like cried..lol goshhh imagine her find out that kwans her daughter and that she wasnt the one who started the fire!! haha. nookyoung...her acting is still not improving at all! i hate how she grinds her teeth everytime shes mad. kwans stepsister in the lakorn can act waay better than poo even though its her first lakorn...he act as good n'rai...i wanted kwan to throw the shoes at poo's face soooo bad! and the heels would make her bleed and mess up her chom..i think chom means skin?? or tone?? but yea either one is fine. LOL. im little miss evil here. muahaha. does anyone have a picture of poo's boyfriend?? i wanna see! i dont know whose ganna be on for fourth of july but i think i might be on...like at night though...i always get on at night everyday n e ways..so imma be on..hehe.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
goooshhh i have to go to bed watch wen i wake up late agen..so ill be on later later tonight to talk to yalls. LOL. hope evryone have a safe and fun july fourth!! nite nite whoevers on! lol seems like im talking to myself...hahahah.. =]

roselovesice

goooshhh i have to go to bed watch wen i wake up late agen..so ill be on later later tonight to talk to yalls. LOL. hope evryone have a safe and fun july fourth!! nite nite whoevers on! lol seems like im talking to myself...hahahah.. =]

haha nah..nai nai then=D

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
it's gonna be boring this weekend with no kwan and win or ngao asoke to watch.....maybe will watch some old ones...ummmm....like dung duang haruethai again and finally watch the one win and kwan did with weir and pancake...

roselovesice

it's gonna be boring this weekend with no kwan and win or ngao asoke to watch.....maybe will watch some old ones...ummmm....like dung duang haruethai again and finally watch the one win and kwan did with weir and pancake...
i agree....wait...nvm..its not gonna be boring 4 me...hahaha..........yyaayy!!!!!!!!=P

hahaha..yeah agree about that theres gonna be nothing to watch..so sad=[

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Yes it's sad, especially when her real mom slap her. In away she is not related to Kwan, I don't see any reason she should slap Kwan, misunderstanding or not
The writer for this lakorn is really going on a wacked! :lol:

And yes Poo still need acting lesson. Her acting never bother me before, but in this lakorn, she is so annoying with her facial expression and her eyes browns when she try to act means LOL.

Haha..True ..everytime me n my mom look at poo her face is liek ..u knoe..lol

so true i can't stand poo at all...her face expressions just need to go.....she is so not good at being a n'rai...
the only thing i like about her is her body...other then that nothing!

n yes she hawt but she still can't act..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
they should hurry up and let kwan know her real mom so she can win can understand they not cousin or relative ...... more love scene

skies

sarNie Adult
dang! you guys are way too fast for me to catch up...
lol...i still haven't completely watch ep. 6 :(
computer/internet is too slow...
when i get back to my place, for sure, first thing's first...lol

anyways, i already can't wait for the next episode, where kwan will be having a new wardrobe!!! :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I'm back peoples. Who's here to spam with me and what is there to talk about today? :lol:

skies, you can't watch it on youtube either?

Lalala, eastcoast here! :yahoo: