Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I WANT TO OWN A PAGE!!

HAHA I LOVE KWAN AND WIN PART ALOT!!..LMAO..

EDIT..HAHA I AND I DID=]

GRRR I HATE THEM ALL BITCHES...EXCEPT KWAN + WIN + LOOK CHIN=D

HAHAHA SO WHY COME KWAN DIDNT MOVE OUT??..HMM..WEIRD..LOL..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. jus finished the ep for today.. eeek.. hehe i love the short sweet scene hehe xp .. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for tomorrow's ep.. keke n omg.. the previews eeek.. theyre goona put sumthin in gino's milk yikes... ahhh kwan is gonna suffer eek..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm here, but only watch first scene of ep. 7 because I was translating for Skies, and the preview for next ep. So no comment yet

Will comment more when I'm done watching LOL. :D

roselovesice

HAHAHA ALRIGHT=D
TEE HEEE=PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

MY POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR

LOOK CHIN!!!!

HOPE HE BECOMSE CONCIOUS FAST AFTER THEY PUT SMTHING IN HIS MILK MILK..LMAO...

MUAHAHAHAHAAHHA...I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR NIGHT ALONE!! MAUAHHAHAHHA=PPPPPPPPPPPP

roselovesice

LMAO...=PPPP

CANT WAIT!!! ITS ALRADY 1 AM!!!! XD!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
jeeze. more misunderstanding in the next epsiode? WTHELLL MAN! this episode was so far sweeeeeeetest & best =) made my day. haahah! does anyone know when its ending? cause i can't wait! =) LOL! the mom, sister, aek, and nok yoong's character deserves something horrible at the end!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK finally done watching ep. 7 and can't wait for today episode! :yahoo:

OK the more I listen to the ending song the more the girl voice sounds like Poo's voice. :huh: LOL

Yes I was thinking that too LOL.

Anyway, I don't want to watch episode 8 it looks like another misunderstanding again :(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
WOOHOOO I'm back, I'm back and SW is back online yuppppppyyyyyyyyyy :yahoo: :clap:

Thanks Admin. for working and get the site back for the time being. :kiss: :clap:

Anyway, I skimmed thru episode 8 and it doesn't look that bad... it seems like there is some sweet moment and wooohooo again, I can't wait for next episode because Win finally found out the relationship between Ek and Kwan :clap: :yahoo:

skies

sarNie Adult
omg...boy am i happy sw is back on!!!!! i got so scared about the trojan and viruses that i even dreamed about them....geeze...that was scary
anyways, omg....ep. 8 was crazy...
lol...
he said i love you to her, just that she didn't hear

and did i mention this...is it just me or does nokyoong's uncle look perverted??? lol

:p

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
omg...boy am i happy sw is back on!!!!! i got so scared about the trojan and viruses that i even dreamed about them....geeze...that was scary
anyways, omg....ep. 8 was crazy...
lol...
he said i love you to her, just that she didn't hear

and did i mention this...is it just me or does nokyoong's uncle look perverted??? lol

:p
LOL I said that he was a perverted old man since the first episode I saw him. :lol: I guess with so many posts you must have missed my comment about him LOL.

Anyway done yet? LOL not rushing, just asking because I did few more, but didn't finish ep. 7 was kind of busy and haven't got a chance to watch ep. 8... but for sure will finished up tonight. ;)

skies

sarNie Adult
LOL I said that he was a perverted old man since the first episode I saw him. :lol: I guess with so many posts you must have missed my comment about him LOL.

Anyway done yet? LOL not rushing, just asking because I did few more, but didn't finish ep. 7 was kind of busy and haven't got a chance to watch ep. 8... but for sure will finished up tonight. ;)

oh, i'm done subbing already...i just need to figure out how to put the sub and video together since i'm using the subtitle workshop...any help??? :D