Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
I own!!!

AWE! Now, Woosen and Nokyoong saw the video of them together....more drama and dangerous tactics to come! :D

skies

sarNie Adult
WAHHHHH...Nae Tae just received the video also....awe, I feel for the guy....*sigh.....

Watching Ep. 11 along as I write...LOL

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow...a lot of people from this Topic must be from California...I'm one too
probably. but i'm not from California. haha. I would get up early to watch this lakorn, but 8 in the morning is too early for me this summer. I'll watch it tonight...maybe. i just wanna watch the end of it, but after hearing about them holding hands in the rain, etc. it seems good to watch.

skies

sarNie Adult
the mother****ing ek gun tawanchai!!! and bratty woosen and mother are annoying as hell!!!! Muahaha, Wannaa finally, slowly beginning to realize her brat daughter's attitude towards her....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Win and Kwan should just go out in real life :p
TOTALLY!!

WHOAAAAAA!!!!!!!! SOMEBODII GOTT BUSTED!!!

HAHAHA I CANT WAIT FOR TMRS EPISODE!!!

WAAAAHHHH!?!?!? WIN SAID THAT TO THEM ABOUT KWAN (IF) WANTS A REAL KISS?!?!?

WHOA!! SHE SHOULD SAY YES!!!...LOL..

HAHA I WANNA SEE THAT INTERVIEW!! WHERE IS IT??!?!?!......=/

HAHAHA IT WAS SO KUTE WHEN THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS!!! SO IN LOVE WITH THAT PART!!

POOR NATAE TOO!!!! WAAAHHHH!!! HE IS SO SAD=[[[

HAHAHA EK SHOULD SEND ME THAT VIDEO TOO!! HAHAHA I WANNA SEE!!!

LOL.......

skies

sarNie Adult
awe...for the first time, i feel sad and bad for nokyoong....also naetae too....they should just pair up then lol

roselovesice

hey i was wondering what got you all into Thai dramas... since there's nothing to talk about... I want to know how you all came to be addicted to Thai dramas...
ooohhh! haha i got addicted when i was little probably 3 or 4..watching borans!!..haha there was some hott guys!..lol....

I saw my sister was watching Kaew Tah Pee that was subbed by wishboniko. By then, I was hook to Thai lakorn because they got some hot dudes. :drool:

Wait, a lot of the users in SarNworld are girls. Do we have any boy here in PRRA topic?
hahaha so true!! so many hott dudes!! :drool:

Wow, Ngao Asoke is reaching 200 pages. They must be talking about the kiss.

I hope Win and Kawin have a real kiss in here. Why Thai people are afraid to french kiss? I haven't seen any video with french kiss, yet they like to rape. lol
haha i agree too!! but i dont mind both!! haha both are good!!! they have a R scence..and gets a babii at the end=]
and kissing is kute!! but yeah i agree...just dont over do it!! like fated to love you..

I'm pretty sure that there's going to be a scene in here that'll suprise us and it'll get us spamming!
hahaha i hope there is!! just like the holding hands in the rain!!=]

i'm really hoping kwan and win have another lakorn....SOON!!!!
me too!!!! soon!??! you mean ASAP!!!! =P

OMFreakingG! LMAO. That was cute....Win and Kwan teasing each other AGAIN on his birthday...That boy must have gone to sleep smiling! :D LOL
haha it was kute..i wonder why..............................lol...

hey i live in California too..lol but i want pai to be pa ek too..hes a cutie..but ive seen french kissing thai lakorn before...dan and benz kissed in the lakorn poot ruk na mo...they actually Frenched for a while... haha. and i think paul and namfon on their lakorn tueng rai kor ruk...maybe im wrong..but i know for a fact they kissed foreals..but not shure if it was french or not... =/ but n e ways...wow a few more hours than the lakorn plays in thailand...but i can catch it if i watch it online..mayn i noticed everytime i want to watch it online i always wake up late and miss it!! arghh...i should sleep early..LOL. so i can wake up early..hehehe. =P but yea cant wait!
serious?!! ahh!! my dan && beam kissing?! kute!! haha gotta go watch that later..haha..
i do hope win and kwan do do that!!
hahaha but i can dream on..lmao...

roselovesice

okai sooo i want win and kwan to have another lakorn together..the kind i want is romantic/mystery/dramatic/sad type... kinda like PRRA..but more dramatic and sad..LOL i just like it...i like lakorns that can actually make me cry and feel what the characters feel...haha. yea i know im weird..haha. but yupp...
ooooooooooooooo....thats not badd!! but i dont want smthing that is tooooooooo dramatic!! like ppl fighting and crapp...
just smthing awesome...a kute drama...lol....

i want to make a mv of kwan and win for this lakorn but i dont know how to make a video...how do i do that...???
ooohhh!! i wanna see!! haha hope to see it soon=]

Oh I just miss it by one post LOL. Congratulations to you :p LOL
It's nice to have real kiss and all, but don't over do it LOL. I don't want to see anyone eating each other's faces out. Somehow some of the chinese and korean kissing scene is distrubing to watch... lol their kiss is not smooth and attractive at all. :loool:
so true!! i hate korean dramas....so annoying now.........dunnno why..hahaha....

awe...for the first time, i feel sad and bad for nokyoong....also naetae too....they should just pair up then lol
mee too!! if that happend to me...hell yeah i'll do the same thing that poo is doing...
so sad=[[[..lol...

edit:: eekk!! yall spamm so fast!! haha..

skies

sarNie Adult
i can't wait for next episode....looks intense....
ugh...ek and his gun...
awe...so many people hurt....

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
If Naetae and Nokyoong pair with one another. I'd feel sorry for Naetae. He should deserve some one better . . . like me!!! ;)

skies

sarNie Adult
If Naetae and Nokyoong pair with one another. I'd feel sorry for Naetae. He should deserve some one better . . . like me!!! ;)
lol...i think naetae and nokyoong look pretty compatible....by then she should learn her lesson and accept the fact that tawanchai only loves her as a sister or whatever....and naetae could be the one who actually shows her what true love is.... :D but yeah, just my imaginative mind at work...