Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That's a shame :( ; it's truly delicious... Have you tried any Thai food before?
HAHA NOPES! JUST THAI NOODLES..AND OTHER THINGS I THINK..BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED..
YESH..IT IS A SHAME! SO SAD!! AND ITS PRETTY DEPRESSING TOO!..LMAO..

EDIT:; DANG! I DIDNT OWN THIS PAGE! BUT ANYWAYS CONGRATS RUNWAYDIVA=]

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
oh wow! Kwan was carrying her purse in the rain! haha..i would be piss if my money && cell got wet! and
whatevers in there..lol..

haha but then if i was walking with a hott guy like that in the rain...who cares about the purse anymore! haha im with a HOTT guy!..lol..

U WOUULD BE ADMIRING HIM SO MUCH U DON'T EVEN CARE

roselovesice

U WOUULD BE ADMIRING HIM SO MUCH U DON'T EVEN CARE
hahaha so true!! haha..ROFL!!

I AM TOO SCARE OF GETTING SHOT
PAINFUL
BUT IN THIS CASE IT WOULD BE MORE PAINFUL IF HE SEE TORFUN GET SHOT AND NOT COVER FOR HER
yeah..he'll Feel so so so so so so so so so sos so so sos so so sad that he didnt covered her up and get shot instead!..
hhaa getting shot is so scary!!!!

roselovesice

haha me too! man! i love those Smiley Faces!=]
well whatever it is..lol..

ployathina

sarNie Egg
Here's a thought.... I was just curious to see how you would answer to this.... let's say you're on a forum very much like this one.... one day you read a report that the star that you like is dating someone knew.... you see a picture of her.... and you say oh she's not pretty or she's not good looking enough for them.... then you find out that the person's actually someone from said forum.... that you actually know really well.... what would you do??

Personally, I'd be shocked, and I would probably die from embarrassment ha ha....