Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
I'm ok with everythin else about this lakorn, but damn!! Does Kwan have to suck and listen to her mom all the time? Isn't it OBVIOUS that she doesn't love you and practically hates you!! She does all these horrib;e things to you and other people,yet you're backing her up. That's just F***ing stupid!!!
thats something that ticks me off too...but hey, she's her mother after all....i could understand from her view not wanting to hate or even hit her mother...i mean, which son of a brat hits their own parents....but yeah, it is kind of annoying sometimes....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wouldn't hit her, but I would just ignore her and not listen to what she says or commands me to do... Runaway or something... Kick them out of the house... Ahem... Yes, I'm that evil :ph34r:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
towards the end of 13... you know how wanna was all like... i hate you!!!! I shouldn't have raised you!! if something happens to my child i will kill you! doesn't that scream! I'm not your mother! hello!!!! Dumb ass kwan!!!! okay kwan is not dumb but her character certainly is! urgh! it pisses me off!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
towards the end of 13... you know how wanna was all like... i hate you!!!! I shouldn't have raised you!! if something happens to my child i will kill you! doesn't that scream! I'm not your mother! hello!!!! Dumb ass kwan!!!! okay kwan is not dumb but her character certainly is! urgh! it pisses me off!
Exactly lol And then she keeps on asking herself... "Am I not your child?"

Psh...

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry if I have to say this but "I want Woonsen to get raped by Ek or whoever except for Natae, Tawan Chai oh and Look Chin too (hee he)" She gets on my nerves a lot.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm sorry if I have to say this but "I want Woonsen to get raped by Ek or whoever except for Natae and Tawan Chai" She gets on my nerves a lot.
Awe. I know; she gets on my nerves too, but I wouldn't want her to get raped.. That's just wrong T_T. No matter how bad you are, you don't deserve to be raped by a nasty and gross jerk... If it were someone handsome, then that's another story lol

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Awe. I know; she gets on my nerves too, but I wouldn't want her to get raped.. That's just wrong T_T. No matter how bad you are, you don't deserve to be raped by a nasty and gross jerk... If it were someone handsome, then that's another story lol
Ahh!, your so nice....Just my opinion about her getting raped.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmm .. i havent finished this ep yet because they havent finished uploadin on yt but.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my poor lookchin .. n sigh.. why is kwan so weak ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. and hmmm as much as i hate woosen hehe.. i rather see her locked up or die then instead of getting raped... but she isnt yet.. so whoooooo xp lol.. hahaha..

skies

sarNie Adult
downloading ep. 13 now since the person's not uploading the rest on youtube fast enough...haha

tor fun finally - like FINALLY - slapped woosen...but then she's still bratty as hell

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i would love to spam, but the thing is i haven't watch the whole epi. 13 yet because the person uploading it didn't upload the rest yet... so i have to wait...