Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
alrighities!=]

Win Comes up to Kwan And they talk about smthing..then wanaa runs up crying to Kwan While she was talking to Win
then win was getting curious on why shes crying & scare..smthign like that..then they ran off making win more curious i guess...lol..
Kwan Went To see Poo at the hospital..
Natae & John are at the police station and they think back...to this 2 parts i dont really remember haha...
Win and Lookchin talks..Lookchin tells Win about it i guess...cause he said smthing about Ek and Win was Shocked!
Poos uncle is doing smthing to the house i guess then her tough maid runs up to them..talk..well more like argue
she said smthing and then the uncles 2 bodyguard chased after her..
Poo is sleep talking in her dreams...Kwan is there...I think she said Sorry to Kwan in her sleep talk...Kwan holds her hands..i thnk poo exposed wins feeling like her likes torfun or smthing because she gets all sad lookin..i think..haha..
Win & natae talks about smthing..
Wanaa & Deung is talking..Deung probably called wannaa a liar about smthing...
Win enters poo room..Kwan is there...they talk about smthing..Win shows Kwan the Ring that poo gave back to him..
woosen is beaten up badly in the face..
Kwan and Win talks again..Kwan Says smthing to win..he hugs her from the back..(AWWW!! SO FREAKIN CUTE!!)
She gets all confuse..Poo sees it..Kwan breaks the hugg..Win Kisses her Forehead...Poo Is sad!!..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
alrighities!=]

Win Comes up to Kwan And they talk about smthing..then wanaa runs up crying to Kwan While she was talking to Win
then win was getting curious on why shes crying & scare..smthign like that..then they ran off making win more curious i guess...lol..
Kwan Went To see Poo at the hospital..
Natae & John are at the police station and they think back...to this 2 parts i dont really remember haha...
Win and Lookchin talks..Lookchin tells Win about it i guess...cause he said smthing about Ek and Win was Shocked!
Poos uncle is doing smthing to the house i guess then her tough maid runs up to them..talk..well more like argue
she said smthing and then the uncles 2 bodyguard chased after her..
Poo is sleep talking in her dreams...Kwan is there...I think she said Sorry to Kwan in her sleep talk...Kwan holds her hands..i thnk poo exposed wins feeling like her likes torfun or smthing because she gets all sad lookin..i think..haha..
Win & natae talks about smthing..
Wanaa & Deung is talking..Deung probably called wannaa a liar about smthing...
Win enters poo room..Kwan is there...they talk about smthing..Win shows Kwan the Ring that poo gave back to him..
woosen is beaten up badly in the face..
Kwan and Win talks again..Kwan Says smthing to win..he hugs her from the back..(AWWW!! SO FREAKIN CUTE!!)
She gets all confuse..Poo sees it..Kwan breaks the hugg..Win Kisses her Forehead...Poo Is sad!!..
OMG SO CUTE... I WANT TO SEE IT NOW... you keep me update then..Thank you!