Phor Noo Pen Superstar [DaraVDO]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like jackjann but never think she could pair up with weird. like her with aof, they were lovely in "soo saen tawan"

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow her cat is pretty...jakajaan is so cute...but she look kinda mess up on the cover...anywase wier n jakajaan both look hot...

jakjann

Jakjann
ON AIR 3rd January 2010 after WJYTD if they are not make more episode. (CONFIRM!!!)

lala121

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ME00OdKnQ
the teaser, so weir (character) gets jakjaan (characters) pregenant @ 15....it looks interesting.! credit to: spicyforumnet

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i love it. imean jak look very pretty and dam.. lol. i dotn like there kids she seem very old looking for them but hey.. i liek it cant wait..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ME00OdKnQ
the teaser, so weir (character) gets jakjaan (characters) pregenant @ 15....it looks interesting.! credit to: spicyforumnet

tengnueng is so hot in here..tthanks...

who did tengnueng end up with? anyone know?

cecilia

Staff member
awe, this is such a cute lakorn .. it's better than what i expected. i under estimate it and it turn out GREAT .. i'm loving weir's moment and his 'suppose' gay manager LOl .. can't wait for next episode ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The daughter really looks too old to be Weir and Jakajun's daughter...maybe I just have to get used to her, but she looks like she could be their little sister...It is cute though...I can't wait til the father and daughter reunite, I really want to see Weir as a dad...but his character definitely has his own growing up to do.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I actually think Ying and Weir look more cute together than Jakajann standing next to him. :p LOL.

cecilia

Staff member
so, that's so funny .. i could not agree more ..
there was a scene where he asked his dad to come to his engagement ..
right after he said that, the dad screamed, that make weir jump and have on that 'scare' face.
i can't wait til jakajan come to thailand, it'll be interesting!