Phor Noo Pen Superstar [DaraVDO]

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. i hope we get to see the little baby at the end ^^
oh, the grandparent would be so happy LOl

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand why they don't tell the brother anything. He's a freaking cop. You would think they he would be able to do something to help them out of the predicament that they are in. Only in Thai lakorns. I think they purposely make the characters dumb so that we can sit here and get frustrated over it.

cecilia

Staff member
^or ignore it and watch the romance part .. i guess for some lakorn, i can tolerate the irrelevant stuff LOl

today episode preview : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zRmj0cfKJU
it's ending tomorrow now :( ..

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Was it necessary to add another character and for N'ek to run from P'ek? No, but then they have to add something to the story to extend it.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right? .. i didn't like seeing that Japanese doctor with kat too .. it would be so much better if she's out and doing her own business .. i prefer her stalling time while dantep's at home, getting crazy ..

i can't believe it's ending tomorrow. a part of me don't want it to end but a part of me want it to end b/c i wanna see the happy 4 family members together.

cecilia

Staff member
I love this lakorn so so much --- LOVE WEIR/JAKJAAN together in here alot --
i still love steam more but they're my next favorite couple of ch7)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Me too Cecilia...I dont want it to end but I want to see the ending. First time for me to watch Weir's lakorn and I love this one so much. Good Lakorn! Kinda sad that it Ended! :(

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy that it ended.. I'm still a little behind hopefully I will finish this drama by tonight!! yea!!

noi

sarNie Hatchling
It was cute. Anybody noticed how it's one year later and they show that the daughter is grown, but then they show the wedding and the girl is a baby again. Unless they meant to say that it was 1 year ago. It was cute. They should have added another episode and showed them as a family. There just wasn't enough of them.

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought it was awkward too LOl but whatever it is, i'm just glad it end. (it's a year ago) -- make sense if they got marry then the girl grown up and then they kiss at the end to close out their love story.

and i agree, they should end this in episode 20. i can live with that ..
(just that if it does end in 20 episode, i have to wait 7 days Lol)

I really like the ending of him and her at the waterfall giving the paparazzi guy the PERFECT SHOT

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Argh! The ending suck! I wanted more. Not sure what I wanted, but I just wanted more! This was a funny as* lakorn.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Don't know, but this lakorn was too long that it drag..don't know why there was soo many episodes, but I guess it has good ratings..It's an alrite drama..but can anybody tell me wat happen to Tengneung in the drama becuz I skipped most of the episodes and don't want to be going back and watch the whole thing when I already watched the ending..LOL..

tassa

sarNie Egg
i think jakjan is pretty gud in this lakorn....most of us were doubting her pairing with weir...buh she came thru...newase jux wanna say weir makes me sweat everytime i watch him...

noi

sarNie Hatchling
They deleted a scene from the lakorn. In one of the previews it showed them singing as a family outside and they were singing a thai song. I think they re-shot the scene so that they sang "way back into love" instead. They should release it as a DVD set and include unseen scenes. I know they have some.

cecilia

Staff member
^i notice that and wonder about it too but b/c of that way back into love thingy -- i didn't bother to care ..
would be nice to have this on DVD .. i would so buy it (the official - i only have the copy ^^)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I loved this lakorn, but there was no chemistry between Weir and Jakjann at all whatsoever. I don't like Jakjann with n'ek roles, i'm so used to seeing her with side roles, i love it when she acts with Puri, they make a good couple