Kwan = Kwan Somchai - N’eak
????? = Vicky - N’rai
????? = Nichole - N’rai
????? = Anna - Evil Aunt
????? = Tony Thana- Brother
????? = Vee - Secretary
????? = Uncle Tom -Evil Uncle
????? = James Loogan - Evil

Synopsis: (Sorry, we didn’t post it earlier.)

Kwan is a girl who work her butt off, in order to reach her goal. She work at Maxi Advertisements and News Report. Her boss have asked her to meet with the ambassador and his wife. Their daughter is about to open a new store so they want Maxi to make a commercial for the new store. The meeting was held on the Five Star Cruise.
Ryan belong to a rich family. His parent own channel 11. They are having their 5th anniversary on the five star Cruise. The party was a big one. Everyone in Thailand knew about it. Ryan want this party to be on the newspaper and magazine, but when he found out that his Uncle Tom(got kick out of the family) wanted to reveal their family dark secret, Tony have asked the reporter not to come to the party. They only invited close friends and family.
Kwan heard about the party and that they don't allow any reporters. When she heard it an idea have pop into her mind. She thought that if she could take pictures and video of the party her boss will be pleased and give her more raise. But she can’t get in if she doesn't have an invitation. She accidently bumped into Vicky (Ryan'ss gf) and stole her invitation.
At the party Kwan met Tony, who falls for her. She found out The Thana’s family secret and was caught sneaking into the party. Now Kwan have no news and no commercial for her boss. She got fire.
One day, while Kwan was searching for a job out in the street, she met up with Tony who asked her to work at his company. Ryan didn't know about this and when he did he freaks out. As these two couple work together they learned more about. Ryan found out something abut Kwan which made him fell more in love with her. But everything is not happy, don’t forget about the evil Aunt Anna, Uncle Tom, Vicky, and Nichole. These four will do anything to get their hands on Ryan’s family fortunes, including James who used to be a jealous friend of Ryan..

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
My friend and i are writin the first one but we could not find a thai last name for weir and kwan do u have any suggestion
and also for the two mean girlfg :)

cecilia

Staff member
mean girls that jlr sisters hate/dislike the most .. SUNSANEE :p

photographic love sound like those 'IMAGE' relationship. and it's weir and kwan, i will try my best to read this as i like them just dont' like ddh :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kool.. i'll read this when i catch up on the others first xp lol.. n omg ceci i love ur bi banner.. super hot xp ..

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Chapter One:

Kwan is a very passionate girl. She is a middle class girl who dream is to work in the Entertainment Industry.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Kwan: Hello!

Boss: Can u come into my room?

Kwan: Ka. I'll be there

Boss: I want you to attend this appointment with the ambassador. Khun Sara was supposed to go but her grandma is sick, so you’ll be replacing her. Here is her work. Study it! This is really important to Max Advertisement & News Report. Make sure we get this commercial. It would help our company. This meeting is held on "The Five Star Cruise". You'll be leaving Friday and the meeting is on Saturday.

Kwan: Yes sir! I will try my hardest to get this job.

Boss: You may leave.

Ryan is a careful and hard working guy. He belong to a rich and hi-class family, The Thana Family. Ryan run his family TV company along with his brother, Tony.

Vee: Sir! You have a meeting at 3:30 pm today. Tomorrow you will have to go and check the company system and meet with your family for lunch. On Friday you will attend the company 5th anniversary. It will be held on The Five Star Cruise. You’ll be leaving on Friday and the party is on Saturday and.....

Ryan: Breath..Okay. Why don’t u give yourself a break and go get yourself some snack. I’ll be in my brother’s office.

Vee: Yes sir.

Vee continue walking down the hallway while Ryan turn to his right and knock on the door.

Tony: Come in.

Ryan: Heey!

Tony: oh! Hi!... What upz?

Ryan: Nothing. Are you going to the party on Friday?

Tony: Yeah! Of course. Won’t miss it for the world. You?

Ryan: F-O-R-C-E

Tony: ‘Giggle’ Are you bringing Vicky?

Ryan: Yes! I’m planning to propose to her on the boat this Saturday.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
New Character: Uncle Tom = Aunt Anna's husband, who got kicked out of the house because he was caught stealing the company money.

Chapter Two:

Scene- Friday night on the cruise ship.

Kwan just arrived onto the cruise ship admiring it’s beautiful view of the ocean. “I have got to take a picture of this,� she thought. She walked through the ship looking through the different ballrooms there. Suddenly she saw a glimpse of the ballroom held for the 5th anniversary of the Extreme Eleven Channel. It was a VIP party for the hi-so people. The securities are really tight..

Kwan look around the area and saw a sign that say “News Reporters are not allow.�

Kwan: What!!!! I thought the party would be shown on TV. They even have a commercial about it too......wh...at if I got a video of the party. It would help raise my reputation. The boss would thanks me.

Meanwhile Ryan was just getting ready for his speech on stage. He was quite excited, but a bit a scare of what’s going to happen. His brother, Tony, was more motivated of their anniversary than Ryan. He looks forward to every celebration for their company but the only person that no one wanted to see was Uncle Tom.

Ryan: We have this every year almost. I don’t want Uncle Tom to ruin this. There are going to be paparazzi and news reporters.

Tony: Come on! Don’t worry. I post up a sign and call the news stations. They would not come to this party. I got this Don’t worry. Right now u should worry about your proposal to Vicky. Is she here yet?

Ryan: I don’t know. She said that she would call me when she gets here.

Tony: Oh. Ok. Good Luck!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
New Character: James Loogan = Evil Guy - Player/Rich

Chapter Three:

James was about to enter his room, but was stopped by a very hot girl. He walk up to her.

James: Hey Sexy!

Vicky: Hi! Are you James Loogan. The son of Karvy and Kim Loogan.

James: Yes! Yes indeed!

Vicky smile: My name is Vicky. So your parents own this boat.

James: Yes. We are about to open another one called the “Seven Star�. It is almost finish. Would you like to be the first to take a look.

Vicky: I’ll love to. Just give me a second.

Vicky went back into her room and take out her cell phone.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Ryan: Hey! Where are you?

Vicky: I’m sorry. I can’t make it to your party. I got an emergency call from my house. They said that my mom fainted and went into the emergency room.

Ryan: So does that mean you can’t make it.

Vicky: I’m really sorry honey.

Ryan: It’s okay. Your mom is more important.

Vicky: I got to go. Bye

Ryan: Bye

Vicky walk out her room.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Chapter Four:

Kwan: I got to find a way to get into the party.

She overheard Ryan and Tony conversation.

Tony: Hey is everything okay. You seem depressing.

Ryan: Vicky could not come. Her mom went into the emergency room.

Kwan then walk toward her room. She was searching for her phone but then bumped into a girl.

Vicky: Watch it Why are u so clumsy?

Kwan: Sorry

James: That okay Vicky. Don’t be so mad. She’ll pick up your stuff for you.

Kwan bend down and gather Vicky’s stuff in her back. While doing that she spotted an invitation for the 5th anniversary of channel 11. She took the invitation and put in her own bag.

Kwan: Here’s your purse.

Vicky and James start walking away.

Kwan: is that the same Vicky that Ryan and Tony was talking about? (Ryan and Tony have been on magazine and on TV that’s why she knows there names.) Oh well. I got the invitation. Now I need a dress and a camcorder.

Kwan enter her room and saw two people. :r-scene-pop-corn: She apologized and went to find the manager.

Kwan: I’m suppose to be in room 106, but two other people are in them.

Manager: Oh Sorry.

The manager and Kwan walk toward room 106. The door knob turn and :r-scene-pop-corn: .

Manager: Son What are you doing here?

Son: Dad Get out. I’m busy.

The manager close the door.

Manager: Sorry miss. I’m really sorry. I’ll find you another room.

He took out his walky-talky and called the cruise agent.

Manager: can you find a spear room on this cruise ship?

Cruise Agent: Ok, give me a second............Ok, I got one, it’s reserved for Ms.Vicky, but she gave it back & left the cruise. So do you want it? But we need permission from Mr.Thana who booked the room for her.
Manager: You could call and ask him and let me know what he say.

The cruise service called Ryan but Tony picked up.

Tony: Hello? May I help you.

Cruise Agent: good Afternoon, Sir. We would like to know if we could used room 303 which was booked by Mr. Thana for Vicky.

Tony: Yeah! She not coming anyway. I’ll tell Ryan about it.

Cruise Agent: Thank You, Sir.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Kwan walked into the room that was filled with rich people. She couldn’t help, but to laugh at how the mistresses picked up their wine glasses. They only used their thumb and index fingers.

Tony and Ryan glanced at the entrance and spotted the most beautiful girl (especially Tony who couldn’t help but fall in love with her). The girl was wearing an aquamarine colored evening gown. It was a v-neck with a long cut from her thigh down. It was designed with a light gold color on the edges of the neck.

Tony walked up to her to flirt.

Tony: Hey! Sexy!Tony is always trying to be a player in front of girls. Every girl falls for him, so he thought that his player attitude works, but they just want his “bling bling�.

Kwan: Umâ... Playboy attitudes don't work for me.

Tony: Um... I'm sorry Miss.

Kwan: Actually, it's Mrs. My husband isn't here right now, I sneaked out of the house. He's really violent. If he knew I was here right now talking to a guy he would .......KILL HIM.

Tony: Um...... I'm sorry miss..... I mean mrs....um.... enjoy

Kwan was laughing like crazy.

She went to the balcony and was setting up her camera. She heard footsteps and turned around. It was Tony. Tony saw her and started walking away.

Kwan: Wait!! Where are you going?

Tony: Iâ'm afraid that your husband might kill me.

Kwan: (laughing) I was only joking. I'm single and still looking.

Tony: Ok Alright Sweet Thhhhiiiiiiinnng

Kwan: You're so cute.

Tony: I prefer HOT CHILLES, but cute works, too.
Kwan: How about Annoying?

Tony: Ummm Umm Um Ummm Umm Umm (squeaky sound)

Kwan: My name is Angie.

Tony: I'm Tony. Nice to meet you. Here's my card, call me whenever you are bored (especially at night).

Tony tried to walk away smoothly, like a player, but forgot to tie his shoelaces.................. he tripped and hit his head against the doors.

Suddenly someone came running to him.

Security: Mr. Thana we have a slight problemThe security bent down and whispered to him. Then the two of them left running. Kwan followed them. She stopped at the room they went into. She peeked into the windows noticing a familiar face.It was Tom Thana, the uncle of Ryan and Tony who got kicked out of the house for stealing $10 million from the company. She opened the a door slightly and put her camera in, recording the scene.

Ryan: What are you doing here and what do you want?!

Tom: Why are you so scared for? SON. Are you afraid that I am going to tell your little secret?

Ryan: SHUT UP!

Tom: Why? You can't accept the truth?

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Ryan couldn’t take it anymore so he walked towards the door and spotted a small camera.Kwan started running, but slipped on her dress and fell.

Kwan: DAMN IT! I should have gotten a shorter dress.Ryan walked up to her and pulled her up.

Ryan: Who are you, what are you doing here?!

Kwan: Um…..I was just………getting some fresh air. You know it’s very good for your--

Ryan: WITH A CAMERA?

Kwan: Yeah, I just loved the view of the ocean.

Ryan looked down and noticed her ID, he picked it up.

Tony: Hey Angie! (He sounded all bubbly).

Ryan: Angie? It says Kwan Pataya on her ID.

Tony: Wha……………?????

They both looked down, but she was gone. They looked up….. She was running towards the exit. They both chased after her. Ryan grabbed her by the hand and they were face to face.

Ryan: What are you doing here? You lied about your identity, so I guess you must have lied about the camera.

Kwan threw the camera out into the ocean. But she secretly took out the memory card.

Ryan: YOU!! I will put you in jail.

Kwan: I know your little secret. But it wouldn’t be so little after I tell the media that you are not the son of Louis Thana and Eva Thana. But is the son of Tom Thana and Eva Thana.

Ryan was furious.

Ryan: You wouldn’t dare.

Kwan: And why is that?

Ryan: I could hire a hit man.

Kwan: Fine, then I could call the news tonight before you could kill me.

Ryan: (his face was reddened with anger)YOU!!

Tony: What iF we make an agreement? Then we won’t need to call the police and you won’t tell our secret.

Kwan: Fine.

Ryan: But you promise NOT TO TELL! If you do, you will be living in hell and I’ll make sure that it happens.

Then Ryan started walking away. Tony stayed.

Tony: Don’t mind him. I forgive you. But just remember don’t tell.

Kwan thanked him and started walking toward her room. She went into her room and took a shower. Ryan walked by the room and saw the occupation sign. He thought it was Vicky who might have came to surprise him (Tony forgot to tell him.) He took out the key and entered the room.

Kwan came out with her towel on and she was walking toward the closet. Ryan jumped out and hugged her on her back.

Kwan: (scream!) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

She kick him away and turned around. Then her towel............ fell.

SILENCE

Ryan:(turn around) Oh I thought you were Vicky.

Kwan picked up her towel and yelled: PERVERT! Vicky left with another guy. NOW GET OUT!

Ryan: What did you say?

Kwan wanted to repeat herself, but there were 2 things:1. He would not believe her and 2. She wasn’t sure it was his gf or not.Kwan ran to the bathroom ,but Ryan shut the door.

Ryan: What did you say?!

Kwan: Nothing! Can you leave now?!

Ryan came over to her and shook her asking her while screaming “what did you say?!�

At that very moment her towel came off right in front of Ryan. She screamed so loud it woke the other people. He turned around embarrassed.

Ryan: I’ll leave now.

Kwan: YOU ARE AN ULTIMATE PERVERT!

Kwan went to pick up her towel and then Ryan opened the door. People were surrounded around the door staring at the both of them……

EVERYONE WAS SILENT.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7

Kwan woke up feeling all sleepy. She kept on thinking about what happen last night with Ryan. She hate him for being the first to see her................ naked.
~ ~

Kwan feel confidence as she walk to work. She can’t wait to see her boss’s reaction.

Boss: So what did the ambassador and his wife said?

Kwan: Well I kind of skip his appointment.

Boss: What?

Kwan: But I got something even better. Here are some picture of the private channel 11 party.

Kwan took out her camera.

Her boss give her a serious look.

Boss: Do you know what the meaning of private means?

Kwan: Yeah......But.....

Boss: No buts. Your fire.

Kwan: what. This will help our company.

Boss: The Ambassador work would help our company but this will ruin our company. Mr. Tony Thana have called and warned every news reporting company not to expose any picture of the party. They have the right to sue us. You didn’t get the job and almost ruin our company. Here is your check for this month. Now leave.

Kwan: But....

Boss: Pack your stuff and LEAVE

Kwan sadly walked out the room and start packing up then leave.

Kwan was walking and then bumped into a guy.