Pic DARA DAILY

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
all i can said is that all the girl r beautiful except for kwan. what is with her fashion sence. :D but i think out of the all the girl yui is the most beautiful there

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
lol...yup yui is really pretty in there...thnx for posting sophie :)

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
awww....por (right?) from lit ka sit hua hai looks hot.....pat and him should have another lakorn together!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
awww...p'pOr is so freakin HOt in tat picha...thaNx fOr sharIng...hOprfUlly i gEt to mEt hIm ONe day,theN i'll bEe the luckest girl...LMAO!!! :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
nanthao said:
awww....por (right?) from lit ka sit hua hai looks hot.....pat and him should have another lakorn together!
[post="14181"][/post]​
definitely he's hot and is pat, too! you know they have another lakorn together...i think it's might out around october or november. how exciting!! :D

L

lalalek

I thought that Kwan was the prettiest there. :) I am not going to mention about her wardrobe. Sorry i am not a big fan of Yui cause i can't stand her in her non-sense movies. :blink: but she is okay looking.

L

lalalek

kitkat said:
oh right, why kwan wore that kind of outfit? i mean she's gorgeous! let's call fashion police! :lol:
[post="14192"][/post]​
Hahaha :lol: u tripping

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:
Hahaha :lol: u tripping
[post="14199"][/post]​
yeah i know! it's just that...ehhhh... what's up with that dress anyways.. ;)

juicee

sarNie Elites
i swear kwan has like the worse fashion sense ever! if she has a stylist, she should definetly fire that person.