Pic Willy & Yelly"s wedding

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
yelly's not all that great looking, but mam looks nice...i see a lot of really familiar faces at their wedding...

they all look really happy...i'm glad all the issues and scandals from last year are put behind them and they're moving on...:)
[post="135920"][/post]​
WHAT!! WHAT SCANDALS AND ISSUES DIDNT HEAR ABOUT THIS!! ANYWAYS IS MEW'S MOM MIXED? WHAT IF YELLYS MIXED THEN WHY IS BOTH OF HER PARENTS THAI OR DID HER MOM OR DAD REMARRY?? OH YEAH CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME ABOUT THE ISSUES AND SCANDALS ABOUT WILLY AND YELLY??? AND YEAH YELLY IS PRETTY!!!! YAH FOR THEM!! SAD FOR ME HE IS SO HANDSOME!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Sophie said:

[post="135868"][/post]​

Thanks a bunch for sharing Willy and Yelly's wedding album, Sophie. It's about time...they've been together for over a decade. No wonder they waited so long...they wanted to make sure it was the perfect event. Oh my gosh, Willy and Yelly looks awesome together!! What an extravagant wedding!! It's the best one I've seen. Great decorations, appearels, setting and cake. It's all that!! I love Yelly's dress. They are perfect for one another. Awww...they are such a happy couple. Congratulations and may only the best be with them. Kathaleeya and Yelly looks beautiful as always. Wow...Willy is so HOT!! And look at that kiss...I'm jealous...

All the stars whom attended the reception looks great.

Rakniran

WOW,what a beautiful wedding. I have never see any Thai celebrity as beautiful as Willy/Yelly..The theme / decoralation and etc..everything is so beautiful..Yelly is so pretty..Cake is wonderful/beautiful..This is so beautiful...I cant stopped coming back and forth viewing these pics over and over again...Most beautiful wedding in Thailand I've ever seen.I've seen Mew,Nat,and other thai wedding,but this one is the most beautiful one.

Congradulation!

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
hey. thx for sharing the pix!
Mew look pretty.. as usual ^^
James... hmm.. i dun think a beanie is appropriate for a wedding.. and get some eye make up! major sleep deprieved i see..
Mam.. her shirt remind me of those dinosours.. those lizards lookalike.. sorry :(

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: congrats to the newlyweds!!

Finally...after a decade...tehy had tied the knot..... :D

Willy....is finally married....I never thought that day would come!! I always thought Yelly was okay looking...pretty but not gorgeous...

I love the fact that the wedding had a simplicity theme...simple and elegant!! Yelly`s wedding gown looked nice on her!!

navy

sarNie Adult
Sophie said:

boss Channel 3

picture family

LoL Hoy :loool:

Mam

[post="136020"][/post]​
Wow...more pictures!! Thank you, thank you. I keep come back to check and see more pictures....Everybody are happy...

What a lovely wedding? simply, but elegant....I wish I was there.

sunisa

I'm so happy for them and wish them the best of luck together. :wub: :wub:
Yelly gown is very pretty and so is she. :wub: There sure are many familiar faces daras. :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
congrat to both of them. Finally settle down. also thank for sharing the pic. Lot of daras came to their wedding.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
awww!! all the pictures were so cute! congratulations to them! :D

anjos

WOW..... love her dress...... it soooo gorgeous........ what a lovely wedding...... every star it there...... thanks for sharing the pixs....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
im totally loving the whole white and pink theme going on there. and the wedding looks soo dreamy. Congrats to the newlyweds!!

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT!! WHAT SCANDALS AND ISSUES ABOUT WILLY AND YELLY LAST YEAR? DIDNT HEAR ABOUT THIS!! ANYWAYS IS MEW'S MOM MIXED? WHAT! IF YELLYS MIXED THEN WHY IS BOTH OF HER PARENTS THAI OR DID HER MOM OR DAD REMARRY?? OH YEAH CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME ABOUT THE ISSUES AND SCANDALS ABOUT WILLY AND YELLY??? AND YEAH YELLY SHES PRETTY!!!! YAH FOR THEM!! SAD FOR ME HE IS SO HANDSOME!!