[Pics]Chai & Vicky's Wedding Day! 5-4-12

tinah

sarNie Coma
they got married @ Hua Hin. just seeing most of my favorites tied the knot is making me sad and happy at the same time..congrats to the bride and groom! it look like a simple/romantic wedding ceremony. vicky wasnt really glowing as i thought she would be..could be that she lost weight

credit to aerin;s instagram

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww Congrats to Vicki & Chai! :D She looks stunning! :wub: I was waiting for her to post some wedding photos on instagram. hehe.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Congratulation Chai and Vicki...they r a prefevt match from heaven...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ Hiii Tinah! I've been around! Just haven't been up-to-date with any lakorns or anything so I don't post anything hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ Hiii Tinah! I've been around! Just haven't been up-to-date with any lakorns or anything so I don't post anything hahaha
oh i see. so you're just browsing around the forum. well its nice to see you around!! i dont think you're missing out with the lakorns nowadays, not too much exciting ones..

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
aww....vicky looks beautiful...i love the simplicity of her dress...looks like that of a greek goddess' toga...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yin dee na ka !! Khuu baao saao (=

awwwwes I too love the simplicity of her dress.
I am so happy for the two !

Big Congrats from all of us (=

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Congrat to Chai&Vicky !
Look so beautiful. Today Aff&Songkran wedding too...aww... can see more different styles of dara.

miss_diane

sarNie Egg
he looks so much happier than vicky..i thought she would be glowing too like aff and woonsen on their wedding day..maybe she's saving it for their second reception on may 16th..then she'll really sparkle..aahhhahah..i love her simple wedding dress..it fits the oceanic theme very nicely..i think they had the best concept in mind when planning this wedding..from the pictures you can see how fresh, innocent, sweet, and homely the whole thing is

cecilia

Staff member
Pretty - so pretty <3
Congratulation to p'Chai and Vicky na.
Love the dress and the atmosphere <3

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
beautiful and gorgeous...vikki does seem more conservative w/her expression....She looks happy to me and in 1 pix you can see her welding up...loove the simplicity

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol I even think Rita is prettier than the bride lmao. I'm happy now they are married. Chai is so happy. :D Congrats to them. <3

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww chai does look more happier than vicky lol he couldnt seem to hide his emotions..i didnt know rita and vicky were that closed...the dresses were lovely! im happy for them. i cant wait to see their 2nd reception. hopefully she will look more glowing..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Okay I think this is my favourite wedding look of this year so far, the sea setting is just perfect. I love the bridesmaids dresses and the simplicity of the decor, it's not so over the top like others we've seen.