[Pics]Chai & Vicky's Wedding Day! 5-4-12

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Agreed Sugar, this is by far my favorite wedding. Everything is just so beautiful and dreamy. I love Vicki's dress, its simple yet very elegant and in all she looks gorgeous. Congrats to them < 3

shengvang

sarNie Adult
CONGRAT TO MY LOVELY VICKY! I WISH HER AND CHAI THE BEST IN LIFE.

And like all of you girls here, i to feel that there wedding was the best. Very simple and nice! oh and her dress was very nice also.

thanks for all of the photos of there wedding na ja all!

fun

Expired Sarnie
So simple yet so elegant. I know it just looks simple but I bet a lot of time was dedicated into making this wedding. And a whole load of money (of course if you are looking at my bank account lol)

I love it. It's one of the better concept/theme this year... so far... Very original can be so classic and chic!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well after looking at Aff's wedding, Chai's wedding was not comparable to it "large" wise but it looks really heartfelt and sweet. But a little too simple for my taste.

fun

Expired Sarnie
For some reason I just love how the guy is a lot more emotional than the girl. It makes me all fluttery lol

Such a beautiful and personal wedding -- personal in that it's not large-scale and only their very dear friends and families were there to share in their momentous occasion.

neena

sarNie Adult
This has to be my favorite wedding theme...by the ocean...it was elegant and serene. my ideal wedding also. i have to admit, i am a little jealous of all these thai celebs getting married!! HAHA

This has to be my favorite wedding theme...by the ocean...it was elegant and serene. my ideal wedding also. i have to admit, i am a little jealous of all these thai celebs getting married!! HAHA
I agree with you on all that! I too am envious of all these blissful couples tying the knot!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Vicky looks stunning! Her dress is like...a western version of a thai dress...if there's such a thing lol Very pretty.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
They got married too? Wow, I'm really behind on ent. news. I'm so happy for them! They look so happy and that makes me a happy fan!

Rita looks gorgeous too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Today(My time though it's the 17th and not 16th no more in thailand time.Ha)
was the 2nd part of their wedding! Congrats to them again. Happy for them. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbD5OmgSsjg&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoPv_6BrX8o&feature=context-chv

C: windlight2010 yt channel

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
When there is a Boy, there is a Margie and vice versa (i sense something)

Chai looks so tired, poor them it probably took a lot of stress to get up to today. Vicky and Rita look very lovely

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
When there is a Boy, there is a Margie and vice versa (i sense something)

Chai looks so tired, poor them it probably took a lot of stress to get up to today. Vicky and Rita look very lovely
lol actually Tong, Margie's bf was there too

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Por T at their wedding.

Who is the girl next to him? Do anyone know?

c: as tagged, IG คุณสมรักษ์ ค่ะ, IG พี่จ๋าค่ะ