pics:Mae Pra Torranee/Kob, Vee, and Yui

Rakniran

i remember reading somewhere on the post that someone request to see pics of Mae Pra Torranee starring Kob, Vee, and Yui. WEll,heres some screen caps that i 've took from my pc. I can upload the mini series if,anyone want. Just request it and I will re upload it at my achive section,but i dont remember the name of the person that i 've upload it from though. Is from someone in this forum.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Thanks for the screencaps. Gosh, same here, haven't had the chance to watch this.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i haven't had the chance to watch it because my labtop can't read it. i need download real/or microplyer. don't have connection to the net at home. guess i'll have to wait to watch.. :(

kpt

sarNie Egg
i seen this mini series already and it's pretty good. yui was very good in playing the mean role. thanks for the sc. ;)

destiny411

Idyllic
This was a short lakorn to teach to children...how they should respect their mothers.....It was sad :( :mellow: ...but good :)

anjos

I only watch a little of this movie cuz... I love chiranan.... and I dont really like when she play as evil.....