Pictures of Our Memories [Ch. 16 Up]

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Please comment....I haven't been writing my fanfiction for awhile now, but I just want to know who's reading my story. Thanks, anyway for reading -_-

Chapter 8

Wedding Day

Cee: (He wakes up) It’s show time, my love. You’ll be mine today. (Thinking about Amy)

Amy: (Wakes up in the room next to Cee’s) It’s show time, Cee. (She realizes that marrying Cee is a good idea so she can show how important love is and another reason is that she wants to help Cee with his business in the hotel.)

~The Day Before the Wedding~

Cee: This one right here. (The owner of “Jaya’s Antique Jewerly Shop” pulls out the ring that Cee wanted from the case)

Jaya: Here’s your ring sir.

Cee: Give me your hand, my love.

Amy: (She obdiently gives her hand to Cee) Here.

Cee: It fits perfectly. Lets get this one. (Cee gives Jaya the money and ring. Jaya takes the ring and puts it in a box and gives Cee the recipt)

Jaya: Here’s your ring and recipt, sir. Thank you for shopping at “Jaya’s Antique Jewerly Shop”. (He say that as Cee and Amy leaves the store)

Cee: Now lets go shop for your dress. (Looking at Amy, realizing she’s been quiet the whole day) Amy is something wrong.

Amy: No, nothing.

Cee: (He drives to “Mae’s Bridal Shop”) Let’s stop here. (Amy gets out of car and enters the store first)

Mae(the owner): Hello, welcome to Mae’s Bridal Shop, how can I help you today.

Amy: I’m here to look for a wedding dress.

Mae: I know just the perfect dress for you, come in the back with me. (Looking at Cee) Are you her friend?

Cee: No, I’m her fiancé.

Mae: You can come back here with us too so you can find some suits for you. After we find a perfect dress for your fiancé I’ll need to take pictures of you both.

~Picture time~
Photographer: Miss can you move a bit close to your fiancé? (Amy moves closer to Cee.) That’s good. (He takes a shot) Now both of you look at each other and smile. (He takes 2 shots) Great, we have some beautiful pictures here. Okay, now I’m going to take some single shots of each of you. Miss you’ll go first.

Amy: Ok. (Cee then steps behind the photographer and the people monitoring the computer)

Photographer: Smile for me. (Amy gives a big smile as she poses) Beautiful!

Cee: (He looks at the pictures from the computer and sees how beautiful Amy is) Wow, she’s so pretty (He whispers)

Photographer: Sir, you’re next. (Cee goes to where Amy posed for her pictures. Amy then steps behind the photographer) Now, smile for me. (He smiles as the photographer take his pictures. Amy looks at the pictures and realizes how handsome Cee is.)

Amy: (Thinking in her head) How can a handsome man like him says that love isn’t important.

~After taking pictures~
Amy: Cee, I would like to buy some pictures to put up for our wedding tomorrow.

Cee: Ok, I’ll pick the pictures though. I want it to be a surprise.

Amy: Why can’ I ju---

Cee: Listen to me, it’s a surprise.
--------------
~Back to Wedding day~

Guests are arriving to Cee’s house and are sitting down on the chairs. As they looked around they see the pictures that Cee and Amy took at “Mae’s Bridal Shop”.

Guest 1: Wow, the bride and groom suit each other so well.

Guest 2: Yes, the bride looks so sweet. I’m glad that Cee has found his soul mate.

Guest 3: Yes, that kid is old enough now. Now that his mother is getting old he needs some heirs.

Guest 1: (laughs) His kids will look as cute as his bride. (The guest “aka old ladies” starts to chuckle)

Guy: The groom has arrived. (Cee comes into the room filled with people. He sits down and waits for Amy at the front of the room.)

Ploy: The bride has arrived. (Amy steps into the room and is filled with shock. She couldn’t believe how much people were in there to attend her wedding. She walks to where Cee is sitting and sat by him.
------------
~After the wedding ceremony~
Singer: Ladies and gentlemen let’s get this party started, but first the bride and the groom has to do their slow dance. Please welcome the bride and groom to the dance floor.

(The guests claps)

Cee: So how’s it going, my love? ( He puts one of his hand on her shoulder and let the other hold her back)

Amy: It’s good, if my parents and sister haven’t came here, I wouldn’t have survive the whole thing.

Cee: Don’t be surprise, tomorrow you’re going to be alone with me for a whole week.
Amy: What? One week alone with you?

Cee: Yes, it’s our honeymoon, my love. I’m going to have so much fun.

Amy: Sure you will. I’ll make your life miserable. (They just keep on dancing)

-----------------
(While Cee & Amy are dancing Ploy is having a papaya competition with some old people)

Ploy: I’m going to win this contest!

Old woman: Sure, if you think you’re tough enough. If you win I’ll give you 2 tickets to visit the musical “Aida”.

Ploy: Are you serious? I’ve always wanted to see that musical!

Old man: (laughs) No water by the way.

Old woman 2: Let’s get started!

(Ploy was so eager about doing this competition and winning that free ticket that she forgot about Por’s cellphone. People around them started to chant Ploy’s name. “Ploy! Ploy! Ploy!”. Their chanting helped Ploy won the completion.)

Ploy: Yeah ‼‼‼

Old woman: Wow, I thought you were going to lose. At first I was just kidding about the tickets, but here it is. (She gives Ploy the two ticket)

Ploy: Thank you very much! I will finally take my boyfriend to see this show with me. I’ll go get some drinks for us. (She gets up and goes to the drinks booth. The papaya salad was so spicy that she grabbed a cup and drink the whole cup in two gulps.

Por: Hey! (Ploy chokes on her drink)

Ploy: Por, how did you get here?

Por: Well, I came here to get my phone. I was having some business with Cee and I think I dropped my phone here.

Ploy: (Shocked) How did you know Cee? Wait didn’t you say you were watching lakorns at your house?

Por: Oh…yeah..um…about that. I wasn’t watching a lakorn. I was just saving a girl from getting hit by a car. I didn’t want you to misunderstood.

Ploy: Oh, okay, you should have just told me the truth. Anyways what business did you have with him?

Por: Oh…it’s just something important, you don’t need to worry about it.

Ploy: Now, that you’re here. Lets go dance, babe!

Por: Wai----(Too late, Ploy already dragged him to the dance floor)

~Back to Amy & Cee~

Cee: Go sit down, I’ll get you a bottle of water.

Amy: Okay. (As she was finding an empty spot to sit this one girl (Jakajan) came up to her)

Jakajun: Excuse me, are you Amy? (She said in a mean way)

Amy: Yes, and you are-----

Jakajun: I’m Jakajun Suwannasuk Cee’s current girlfriend. (She’s just lying, she only wants Amy to quarrel with Cee)

Amy: Girlfriend? That’s not true.

Jakajun: Well, believe it or not Cee told me that he loves me only. He only wants to marry you because of the business and the will that your father made.

Amy: I don’t believe this.

Jakajun: Well, I’m leaving. (She disappeared into the crowd as Cee comes back from the drinking booth)

Cee: Here’s your bottle of water.

Amy: Thank you. (She grabs the bottle from his hands and walks away to sit by her mom)

Cee: Amy wait. (She ignores him and keep on walking)

TO BE CONTINUED………

Sneak Peak on Chapter 9

Amy: I want to go home, now!

Cee: No, you can only go unless I say so.

Amy: You lied to me!
----------------
Jakajun: Cee are you ready to go out for lunch?

Amy: (She drops the cellphone and is shocked)

Jakajun: (Closes the phone and laughs) Cee will only be mine.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sorry for not posting any comments for so long...
I'm back, aha.
Love Cee & Amy.
The wedding pictures are so cute.
I can just imagine the two. Can't wait for more.
You left me at a cliff hanger. I want more !!

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 9

~Honeymoon~ The next day
(Outside Cee’s house)

Amy: Mom, I don’t want to go alone. Can Ploy go with me?

Mom: Honey, Cee’s not going to bite you.

Amy: But I do----

Mom: Amy, just go.

Amy: Fine.

Ploy: Amy, I guess we couldn’t get you out of this marriage. Well, make some nephews and nieces for me okay.

Amy: Hey, you! Don’t say that.

Ploy: Well, he’s your husband now.

(Cee comes out of the house bringing out his suitcases)

Cee: Ready, Amy?

Amy: Ready. (She looks away from him when she answers him)

Cee: Have a safe trip home Mrs.Vongpit and Ploy!

Mom & Ploy: Thank you, have a fun time!
-------------------------------

(Honeymoon @ an island with a big house)

Cee: Amy what’s wrong with you?

Amy: Nothing. (She quickly grabs her suitcase from the back of the car and walks to the door of the house, but Cee stops her)

Cee: (He takes her suitcase and opens the door) Let me take it in.

Amy: No!

Cee: (He ignores her response) Whatever.

Amy: Fine, then. Where’s my room?

Cee: Your room is mine room.

Amy: Are you kidding me? We’re sleeping in one bed. Together?

Cee: Yes, what’s the matter? I’m your husband remember.

Amy: Of course I remember, but I don’t want to sl----

Cee: I won’t bite you. (He cuts in)

Amy: Urgh! (She storms off to the kitchen to find something to eat) Hey, is there any food in the fridge?

Cee: Not today. The meat and veggies hasn’t arrived here yet, so we would have to order something to eat or go out for today.

Amy: Sounds good to me.

Cee: I’ll take you to this one café that serves some good breakfast and lunch.

Amy: How about tonight?

Cee: It’s a secret!

Amy: I hate secrets.

Cee: Come on, it’s not that bad. (He leaves his keys and cellphone on the counter and brings the suitcases into their bedroom) I’m going upstairs so enjoy looking around. (As Cee was putting the suitcases in their
bedroom his cell phone rang. Amy picks it up.)

Amy: Hello?

Jakajun: Cee are you ready to go out for lunch?

Amy: (She drops the cellphone and is shocked)

Jakajun: (Closes the phone and laughs) Cee will only be mine.

Cee: Who called?

Amy: (Answering him as she picks up the phone) No one.

Cee: (He looked disappointed) Then why did you dropped the phone?

Amy: It accidentally slipped out of my hands, that’s all. (She’s thinking “Yeah, why did I dropped the phone. I don’t even care about him”)

Cee: Let’s go get some brunch!

Amy: Okay.
------------------------

(Beta’s Café)

Cee: Smells good in here Amy.

Amy: Sure, it does.

Cee: (Annoyed at Amy) Amy what’s wrong with you today & yesterday?

Amy: Nothing. I’m fine.

Cee: Stop lying.

Waiter: Hi, what do you both want today?

Cee: I want some cinnamon buns and fried eggs with ham. I also want some orange smoothie.

Amy: Can I just get a cup of hot sweet milk and a loaf of bread.

Waiter: Coming right up! (She smiles at them, as they both smiles back)

Cee: Aren’t you hungry?

Amy: Don’t worry about me.

Cee: Tell me what’s wrong?

Amy: If I tell you, will you tell me the truth?

Cee: I swear that I’ll tell you the truth.

Amy: Well, on our wedding day, this girl Jakajun came up to me and told me that---that-th— she’s your girlfriend.

Cee: (He was shocked by what Amy was saying) Jakajun? She was my----- (Suddenly his phone rang) Hello?

Tye: Cee there is a big problem at the hotel. You need to come quick!

Cee: What the heck is going on there? (He hears people shouting and screaming)

Tye: Just come quick!

Cee: All right. (Talks to Amy) Stay here and eat. I’ll get a cab for you.

Amy: Why can’t I just go back to your house?

Cee: Our honeymoon isn’t over yet.

Amy: I want to go home, now!

Cee: No, you can only go unless I say so.

Amy: You lied to me!

Cee: What do you mean by that?! (He gives her the stare) Go back to the house after you finish your meal, I need to go to the hotel. I'll come back later to talk with you. (He leaves the café and drives to the hotel)

Waiter: Well, where's your hubbie?

Amy: He went to some important business. (She says with a big smile on her face, even though she's not happy.)

Waiter: Enjoy your meal! (Amy sits there alone eating her food.)

Amy: (She sighs) How am I going to tell him?
-----------------------
(Ploy’s first day of work at the hospital)

Ploy: Whew, what a day.

Bee: So how’s work?

Ploy: It’s hard, but I really like it.

Bee: You’ll get used to it. When it was my first day of work it was hard. So how’s Amy? I’m sorry I couldn’t go with guys. I had an appointment that day so I couldn’t come.

Ploy: Well, to me she seems a bit upset but I know she will get over it.

Bee: I hope she feels good about her marriage. I'm a bit sad that she's leaving work. I'll miss her.

(Por walks up to the hospital and see’s Ploy talking to Bee. He is jealous that Ploy is talking to Bee)

Ploy: I’m done for today! See you tomorrow!

Bee: See ya!

TO BE CONTINUED……….

Spoiler:

Amy: I love the scent of the sea.

Cee: Tell me what else do you love?
-----------------
Por: Are you cheating on me? (He asks her fiercely)

Ploy: What are you talking about? Have you gone insane?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Amy's response, youuu :) That's what I would say, ahaaa.
Oooh, this is good, really good. I can't wait for more scenes of the honeymoon.
Especially Por and Ploy, she can't be cheating on him !
He's misunderstandingggg !
Even though Cee and Amy are always arguing, they always make me squeal, aha.
Great writing !

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sorry for the late update! I've been watching too many lakorns that I didn't have time to write. So here's chapter 10 and one of the longest chapter that I've ever wrote! Enjoy:)

Chapter 10

(At Siwat’s Hotel)
People are chanting “Let him go! Let him go!”

Cee: What the hell is happening here?

Tle: Cee, these protestors wants you to free him.

Cee: Why should I? He stole our money. Who’s the leader of these protestors?

Por: (He comes out behind from the protestors) Me!

Cee: What do you want?

Por: I want you to free my uncle. (He demanded)

Cee: That’s all?

Por: Yes. (He answers angrily)

Cee: Tle call security. (He whispers to Tle. Just then securities came and drag Por into the Hotel.)

Por: Hey you, let go of me. What are you doing?
----------------------------
(The island house)

Amy: (She yawns) It’s 9p.m. and he hasn’t come back yet. (She waits for Cee on the front porch of the beach house. As she was waiting she grew more tired and then fell asleep on the front porch)

(Cee drives into the garage of the beach house)

Cee: (He walks up to the front porch and sees Amy sleeping soundlessly there. He picks her up and takes her inside the house. He lays her in her bed.) Have a good night sleep, my love. (He kisses her on the cheek. As he was kissing her she pulls him close to him.)

Amy: Dad, I miss you .(She was dreaming of her dad. When she was little her dad would bring her to bed every night and kiss her cheek just like what Cee did. He tries to pull away, but Amy wouldn’t let go. He decided to stay with her the whole night)
---------------------------
(Next morning)

Cee: (He wakes up first and watches Amy as she is still sleeping) She looks more lovely when she sleeps. (He was about to kiss her, but she was waking up. He quickly pretends to sleep.)

Amy: (She wakes up and sees Cee sleeping next to her) Huh? Cee! What are you doing in my bedroom? (She starts to push him off the bed)

Cee: Hey, stop it! I’m going to fall off the bed.

Amy: No! I won’t. (As she was pushing him, he was going to fall off the bed so he grabbed Amy causing her to fall off the bed with him. She lay on top of him and they stared at each other. Amy tries to get up, but couldn’t) Hey, let me go.

Cee: Why? Why can’t I just have a sweet moment with my wife?

Amy: (She starts hitting his chest) If you don’t let me go I’ll hit you until you’re bruised!

Cee: Oww‼! That hurts stop it. (Then he turns over so Amy would be on the bottom instead.) Hahaha….now you can’t get away. (He leans into her to kiss her)

Amy: (She turns her head so he would miss) Stop it!

Cee: No! (When Amy turns to look at his face he kissed her)

Amy: (She pushes him off her) Hey, are you crazy!

Cee: Why? What’s wrong when a guy kisses a girl?

Amy: Uh…it’s….

Cee: (He laughs) Get dressed, I have something special for you.
------------------------------------------------

(Ploy’s phone is ringing the tone “Too Much, So Much, Very Much By: Bird Thongchai as she was about to go to lunch after work)

Ploy: Hello?

Por: Hey, we need to talk. Are you free at all today? (He sounded serious)

Ploy: Yeah, I’m free right now. I need to tell you something too.

Por: Alright then, meet me at Kuzcho’s Café.

Ploy: Okay. (She shuts the phone)

(Kuzcho’s Café)

Por: (He waves to Ploy as he sees her coming in) Ploy over here!

Ploy: (She gives a quick peck on his cheek) Okay let’s order something to eat before we talk. I’m really hungry.

(After they eat their lunch)

Ploy: Okay, you start first.

Por: Well…(He was trying to start his words, but got stuck) I…um…(He couldn’t spill it out)….

Ploy: (She starts to worry) Is something wrong?

Por: Can you tell me the truth if I ask you this?

Ploy: Of course I will.

Por: Are you cheating on me? (He asks her fiercely)

Ploy: What are you talking about? Have you gone insane?

Por: No, I’m not. I’m serious! (People around them start to stare at them)

Ploy: Who else would I be with other than you?

Por: It’s that…that..doctor that you were with.

Ploy: Doctor? (She was thinking and realize he was talking about Bee. She starts to laugh at him) Hey, why are you getting so angry. He’s just a friend of my family. (Still laughing) You’re so funny. I never thought you would be this jealous.

Por: Funny? Hey, you’re the one who’s funny. What are you laughing at, huh??

Ploy: (She stops) At you. (She starts to laugh again)

Por: Hey, stop laughing. Okay, now that I told you my problem tell me what you wanted to say.

Ploy: Well, I got two tickets to go see “Aida”. To make up that date that we both missed we should go.

Por: Uh…I don’t know. I’m busy with work.

Ploy: Come on, let’s go. Okay? I really want to makeup that date. Please???? By the way you need to take a rest from work. ( She was pouting her lips like a cute little puppy)

Por: (He gave in) Fine.

Ploy: (She jumps up from her seat) Yeah‼! Pick me up at 6:30 tonight okay? (She hugs him and leaves to go back to work)

Por: Whew! That wasn’t too hard to tell her. I guess I’ll tell her my other problem later.
------------------------------------------------
(The beach house)

Cee: (He was bringing Amy “blindfolded” into the dining room) Sit down here.

Amy: Hey, you don’t need to surprise me anything.

Cee: Come on it’s our honeymoon. We’re supposed to be sweet together. (He unties her blindfold)

Amy: (She opens her eyes and see delicious food on the table) Wow, Cee. I wonder how much money you use to buy all these food?

Cee: Uh…I didn’t buy them. I made all of these after I finished some problem at the hotel.

Amy: You, cooking? How smart are you? If you made all of these yesterday it would be spoiled.

Cee: Don’t worry. These foods contain only dairy ingredients so all I needed to do was put them in the fridge to keep it cold and fresh.(He makes a big smile)

Amy: Whatever. Let’s eat.
--------------------------------------------------
(Later in the afternoon, during the musical show “Aida”)

Por: (Whispering to Ploy) I’m going to go use the restroom. I’ll come back soon.

Ploy: Better hurry, or else you’re going to miss the good part.

Por: (Just as he was about to enter the restroom he got a text message saying “I know your uncle is innocent” –Anonymous) What?
------------------------------------
(At the beach house)

Amy: (She’s on the back porch of the house thinking of her dad. The sun was going to fall below the horizon. She looks into the sea smelling the fresh scent of it and feeling the soft breeze. Cee was looking around for her in the house and find her out on the back porch. He silently sneaks behind her and hugs her) Hey! Let go! Someone help m—(When she turned around it was Cee who scared her) Cee, why did you scare me. Don’t you know that I don’t like it when you do that to me?

Cee: Don’t be so pessimistic. It’s just a hug.

Amy: Well, you scared me that’s why. Sneaking up behind someone is very rude.

Cee: Stop complaining my love, I have something to show you. (He takes her by the hand and takes her to see something that he made for her. As they got near to their destination Amy was thrilled to see the surprise that Cee made for her.) Do you like it?

Amy: (She was speechless) Uh….well…it’s beautiful! (His surprise was candles on sticks lined up in a circle. A long string of flower tied together were hanging from stick to stick.

Cee: Yes! (He shouted in excitement) Finally you like something that I made for you.

Amy: Uh…I said that it’s beautiful. I didn’t say that I like it.

Cee: Hey, I know you like it. C’mon let’s sit down and enjoy this night.

Amy: I love the scent of the sea. It makes me feel so happy and relaxing.

Amy: Well, I love my family.

Cee: And?

Amy: What else? There’s nothing.

Cee: Of course there is----

Amy: Oh yeah. I love my puppy. I really miss him. Don’t you? Remember when we were small we both would always play with Dongo (The puppy’s name).

Cee: Yeah, that little puppy was so cute, but anyways you’re still missing one more thing.

Amy: Who else? That’s all I can think.

Cee: (He takes her hand and hold it with his own hands) Me.

Amy: Oh-----

Cee: Amy, I want to tell you that I have loved you since we were little. There isn’t one time that I will forget about you. You were the only girl in my heart. I have always wanted to say this, but never got the chance to. I love you.

Amy: (She pulls her hands away) I don’t believe you.

Cee: Why don’t you? I did everything for you.

Amy: Stop lying… I know that you have someone else.

Cee: What!? Who else would I have? There is no one that I love.

Amy: It’s----

To be continue~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, no spoilers :blush:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aw, when he kissed her on the cheek, sooo cuuuute ^__^
I Love 'Em.
He always wants to kiss her, eeekk. Cee, gimme a kiss, LMAO. x)
Por & Ploy understand each other so well x) Another problem, uh-ohhhh; Cee a cook, aghhh, i can imagine him cooking & smiling. What a sight !
Anonymous? Who is it? OMGGG;
Aghhh, can this get any more cuter? She's all talking about loving her family & puppy and then he's like me xDDDDD
It's -- it's ... WHOOO!?
NOOOO, cliff hangerrr ! PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASEE, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASEEE!

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 11

Por: (Comes back in the theater) Hey, hun. Let’s leave.

Ploy: Why, the play isn’t done yet?

Por: Well, then I’ll leave first.

Ploy: Fine, I’ll go with you, since it’s our date tonight. Let’s go get a frappe at the café.

Por: That sounds good to me because I really need to tell you something that might shock you. I’ve been trying to tell you this, but I never had the guts to.
-------------------------
Cee: (He laughs at Amy) Hahaha…wow I can’t believe it’s her. We were only friends in college and she really wanted to be my lover, but I said I already have someone in mind.

Amy: (Punches him lightly) Hey, don’t laugh at me.

Cee: Well I’m thinking that you’re jealous of me, right?

Amy: (She stands up to walk back to the house) I’m leaving.

Cee: (He pulls her into him) Stop, don’t go anywhere. Sit back down.

Amy: No I don’t want to stay here.

Cee: Shh….be quiet.

Amy: No!

Cee: Or else…(He gives her the look)

Amy: Fine.

Cee: Now, close your eyes. (She closes her eyes and feels Cee’s hand touching her face) You look lovely when you close your eyes like that. You know sometimes you get on my nerve.

Amy: (still closing her eyes) Why would I get on your nerves?

Cee: Well you ask too many questions and you take a long time to tell me what you need to say.

Amy: But…

Cee: No buts. (He stopped touching her face and kissed her on the lips. All of sudden she felt weakened by that kiss. She tells herself to pull away, but she couldn’t. She can feel Cee unbuttoning her blouse as he kisses her deeper and then stops) Come on, let’s go inside. (He carries her back into the house and walked upstairs. He gently puts her on his bed ) Are you sure you want to do this?

Amy: Yes, I’m sure. (They both strip off one another’s clothes and made love the whole night )
----------------------------------------------------------

(The next day)

Por: Who send that message to me? (Walks around in his bedroom thinking about the text message) Ha! Got it! (He quickly runs out of his room and drove his car to his friend’s (Rome P.) house)

Rome: A message like this, it won’t be hard to trace the sender.

Por: Good, I’m so glad that I have a friend like you. You’re smart and a good problem solver that’s why you became a detective.

Rome: Hey, are you here to talk about me or about the message.

Por: I was just saying, jeez.

Rome: Okay, the message seems to be from Siwat’s Hotel.

Por: Siwat’s Hotel?

Rome: Yes, I’m not kidding you. I’m 100% sure that the message was from that place.

Por: Try to find the person.

Rome: Hum…I can’t seem to find the person, but the location where the text was sent is from the top floor of the building.

Por: How can someone send a text message from there?

Rome: I’m thinking it was from a computer.

Por: How can that person know my phone number?

Rome: That person must be a very good hacker.

Por: Hey, you said it won’t be hard to trace the sender.

Rome: Of course, but in this situation something is not right. It’s odd because----(Por’s phone ring)

Por: Hello, oh hey sweetheart. I’m sorry that I didn’t call you this morning. I am with Rome to find the sender of the message that I told you yesterday. See you later. Okay, bye
-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Still at the beach house)

Cee: Today’s the last day of our honeymoon.

Amy: Yes, it is. I can’t wait to go home.

Cee: Never mind, I was just kidding. Tomorrow is our last day.

Amy: What!? Hey, are you lying to me. I’m sure that today is our last day.

Cee: I was just kidding. Please don’t get angry with me. (He starts to pout his lips like a little baby)

Amy: Oy, stop doing that. It makes you look like a baby.

Cee: Please forgive me, my love. I’m really sorry. Please? Please? Plea---

Amy: You are forgiven.

Cee: Yah! (He quickly kiss her on the cheek)

Amy: Just because I’ve forgiven you doesn’t mean you can kiss me. Let’s pack up now.

Cee: But I want to spend more time with you.

Amy: Really? Lets pack up quickly first though.
-----------------------------------------------------
(At the mall)

Cee: Hey, how are we going to spend time together by going shopping.

Amy: Oh, well you’ll see. (She takes his hand) Come on lets go. (She takes him to a store with men’s clothing) Look here! This shirt sure matches you! (Cee doesn’t pay attention to what she was saying because he was too busy looking at her) Cee?

Cee: Oh, uhh…yes.

To be continued…..

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw, when he kissed her on the cheek, sooo cuuuute ^__^
I Love 'Em.
He always wants to kiss her, eeekk. Cee, gimme a kiss, LMAO. x)
Por & Ploy understand each other so well x) Another problem, uh-ohhhh; Cee a cook, aghhh, i can imagine him cooking & smiling. What a sight !
Anonymous? Who is it? OMGGG;
Aghhh, can this get any more cuter? She's all talking about loving her family & puppy and then he's like me xDDDDD
It's -- it's ... WHOOO!?
NOOOO, cliff hangerrr ! PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASEE, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASEEE!
Sorry for the late update! There's more cute scenes in this chapter!
Thanks again for reading:)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Willing scene, yesyes. :) The willing scene was so detailed. hehe; i feel pervert-ish, Lol xD
Awwies, Cee & Amy are so sweet together.
I wish this honeymoon of them would last forever ^__^
But life has to move on.. ;D
Cee's too busy looking at her, awwies. Can't wait for more.
So much cute scenes, I'm saying "awwww" every minute.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry for the late update. Even though it's summer break, I fell like there's no time for me to write my fanfictions, but no matter what I will finish them.

Chapter 12

(Still at the mall)

Cee: (Sighs as he sits down on a bench) I never knew shopping would be this fun and tiring!

Amy: Of course. That’s why every girl likes to shop because it’s fun.

Cee: (Staring at Amy) Really? I remember when we were small you wouldn’t wear any dresses that your mom buys for you and you always dressed like a tomboy. How can you suddenly like to go shopping and shop for dresses?

Amy: Oh. People change, they don’t stay the same forever.

Cee: So then, when did you decide to change your style?

Amy: Well…after I finish grade school I decided I needed a change. Before I decided to change there was a group of girls at the school I attended who would always bullied me.

(Flashback)

Girl 1: Ew…look at her. No style and no father.

Girl 2: Look at us we are the prettiest girls in the world. Guess who’s the ugliest?

Girl 3: It’s gotta be this girl. Look at her she’s such a dork with those four eyes.

Little Amy: Hey, stop talking like that or else one day you’ll look ugly.

Girl 1: Oie you’re talking back. We are just speaking the truth. Come on girls lets get her. (Girl 2 and 3 holds little Amy as Girl 1 starts to pull her hair and slapping her)

Little Amy: (She holds her hand together begging the bullies to let her go. She starts to cry and yell for help) Help me! Help me!

(End of Flashback)

Cee: (He was upset to hear Amy’s explanation) I’m so sorry. (He pulls her in to give her a hug)

Amy: (She pulls away) Don’t be sorry.

Cee: Did anyone help you?

Amy: Yes. This person is one my biggest influence in life. It’s Dr. Sawich.

Cee: Him!?

Amy: Yes. Why are you making that face?

Cee: I’m just surprised. What happened after that?

Amy: (She finishes her explanation of why she changed her style of clothing)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(At the market)

Ploy: Where is he? It’s already noon and he hasn’t come yet.

Por: (Sneaks up behind Ploy and covers her eyes)

Ploy: Por?

Por: Oie, my love. How did you know it was me?

Ploy: Who else can it be? You’re late again.

Por: I’m sorry. I was too caught up with that message that I almost forgot our date. Actually, it’s not going to be really a date.

Ploy: What is it again? Why don’t you care about me anymore? You are always with Rome or finding a plan to free your uncle. Just rest and have fun for once.

Por: But this is really important. I came up a plan that includes you too.

Ploy: There’s no way, I’m going to help your stupid plan.

Por: It’s really important to me.

Ploy: No way!

Por: I promise this time I will make up our date.

Ploy: Stop lying. I’m sick and tired of giving you chances. You know what, I guess we can just be apart from awhile. (She turns away from him and tears starts to build up in her eyes)

Por: Don’t go! (He runs to Ploy and grabs her hand, stopping her)

Ploy: Let go, right now! Just stay away from me now on. (He frees her hand and watches her as she walks away from him)
------------------------------------------------------------------
(In the car going back home)

Cee: After hearing that story, I feel really sorry for you. If I was there I would give those girls some bruises on the cheek.

Amy: Don’t take this seriously. They were just little girls. (Amy’s phone starts to ring) Hello? Ploy what’s wrong? Are you crying? Is it Por again? I knew it. Just stay put. I’ll come and cheer you up. Okay, see you later. (She shuts the phone and turns to Cee) Can you take me back to my house?

Cee: You mean our house. My house is your house now.

Amy: No, I mean my mom’s house.

Cee: Oh. Uh…okay, sure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(At Ploy’s house)

Ploy: (She sees Cee’s car driving up to the driveway of her house and runs outside) Amy!

Amy: (She walks out of the car, while Cee stays in the car) Why are your eyes so red?

Ploy: It's Por. He did it again.

Amy: Ploy please don't do this. You're a woman now, don't let a man ruin your life.

Ploy: But—

Amy: Listen, I can't stay long, but I just want to tell you that you need to move on. If you still love him, tell him to change or just leave him.

Ploy: But—

Amy: No buts. Okay, gotta go. (Just as Amy turns around two men in dark suits riding a motorcycle shoots the gun at Amy on her arm)

Ploy: Amy!!!

Cee: (He hears the gun shot and takes out his own gun from his car. He starts shooting at one of the gun man, but missed) Damn it! (Gets out of the car) Amy! Ploy call the ambulance.

Ploy: Ok.

Cee: Amy, are you alright?

Amy: (As Cee is calling her name, all she can see is the blurriness of Cee's face, but his face reminds her of her dad) Dad, are you here to help me? Dad?

Cee: Amy it's me, Cee!

Amy: Dad! (She then faints)

To be continued…………..

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Willing scene, yesyes. :) The willing scene was so detailed. hehe; i feel pervert-ish, Lol xD
Awwies, Cee & Amy are so sweet together.
I wish this honeymoon of them would last forever ^__^
But life has to move on.. ;D
Cee's too busy looking at her, awwies. Can't wait for more.
So much cute scenes, I'm saying "awwww" every minute.
LOL! You're so funny.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yess, you finally updated, I was waitinggg;
I'm seriously gonna get hooked with Cee, since there's Lilly See Kularb & your FF ~
Hehe, I love how Cee's having so much fun shopping.
Those girls that bullied Amy are beotches.
Can they not see Amy's beauty? Huh? She's so pretty, love her <3
Awwies, Cee's so kind pulling her into a hug, wah~ I love him too much.
Por & Ploy <3 I loved them in Rak Leh Saneh Luang, just recently finished that lakorn.
Ugh, Por, * shakes head *You upsetted her again.
OMGGGG, waaaaah, what's happening?
I hope Amy's fine, actually, she will be, I know it cause Cee's by her side, hehe.
I just love your FF updations, can't wait for more ^^

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 13

(Cee is sitting outside of the ER, waiting to hear from the doctor.)

Cee: This is all my fault. I shouldn’t have left her alone.

Ploy: Hey, don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault.

Cee: If something happens to her, I don’t know what I will do with my life.

Ploy: (Chuckles) You both have been married for just a couple of days and now you’re saying you can’t live without her. That is true love, big brother.

Cee: Are you sure?

Ploy: Hey, don’t be blind. Then why are you blaming yourself? (Just then Dr. Sawich comes out)

Cee: How is she?

Bee: She’s very lucky. The bullet just missed her veins, but her arm might not be useful for about a couple of weeks. We’re going to prescribe her some medications and put her to sleep.

Cee: How about the bullet? Are you guys going to investigate who’s the killer?

Bee: We just sent the bullet to the detectives, they will figure out the problem.

Ploy: That’s good.

Cee: Can I go in to see her now?

Bee: Yes, but she’s been moved to the 2nd floor in room 214.

Cee: Thank you, Dr. Sawich. (He smiles at Bee)

Bee: It’s okay, oh and you can just call me Bee.

Cee: Ok. (He quickly goes up to see Amy)

Ploy: See you later Dr. Sawich. (She runs, but turns around) Oh, and thank you for saving my sister.

Bee: (He smiles)
------------------------------------

Cee: My love! Amy! (Hugging her tightly) I’m so glad you’re okay.

Amy: Oii…can you let go already? You’re hurting my arm.

Cee: Sorry. I just worried too much about you.

Amy: Really?

Ploy: (She walks into the room) Of course, he couldn’t stop pacing around the ER room. He even blamed himself for you getting hurt.

Amy: (Looks at Cee with a curious expression) So you really care about me?

Cee: (Smiles and holds her hand) Of course, you’re my wife. (He then hugs her)

Ploy: (“These two couple are too sweet, I wish me and Por were like them”) Okay, love birds, I’m going to work. Amy, mom and dad will come later to visit you. See you later. (Smiles at them)
-----------------------------------------
(Cee’s cellphone starts to ring hours later)

Cee: Hello?

Guy: Is this Cee Siwat?

Cee: Yes, I’m Cee.

Guy: I’m Officer Aof. We found your mother unconscious on the floor at your home. Right now she’s in Bangkok Medical Hospital. Your mother is in need of you.

Cee: Okay, I’ll be right there. (Shuts the phone)

Amy: What’s wrong?

Cee: My mom was found unconscious at my house. I need to go to Bangkok Medical Hosptial right now, but I don’t want to leave your side. I’m afraid someone will hurt you.

Amy: Don’t worry about me. This is the hospital. No one will hurt me. Just go visit your mother, okay?

Cee: Okay, my love. Take care of yourself. I’ll come back again as soon as my mother is fine. (Kisses Amy on the forehead)

Amy: Bye. (Smile)

Cee: (Kisses her again, but on the cheek instead) Bye, I’ll call you when I get there. (Then he leaves)
-----------------------------------------------
(Two woman are talking on the phone)

Woman: Did they get the girl?

Girl: Yes, mom.

Woman: Is there any evidence that the police would find?

Girl: We don’t think so.

Woman: Go find out if the girl is alive. I want her dead as soon as possible.

Girl: Ok.
--------------------------------------------------
(At Bangkok Medical Hospital)

Cee: Mom, are you alright?

C’s Mom: Yes, I just fainted on the floor. Oh, where is my daughter-in-law?

Cee: Uh…she couldn’t make it because she got shoot.

C’s Mom: (Gasps) Oh my! How, my son?

Cee: She got shot on the arm by some bad guys.

C’s Mom: Do you know who?

Cee: No, but we’re still investigating the problem.

C’s Mom: Oh, then you should’ve just stayed with my daughter-in-law.

Cee: No, mom. You have nobody left, but only me and Amy. I don’t want to be an ungrateful son.

C’s Mom: It’s alright, there’s already someone in mind that will take good care of me.

Cee: Who?

C’s Mom: Just wait and see.

(Minutes later Jakajun comes into the room)

Jakajun: Hello Mrs. Chottichaicharin. Hello Cee.

Cee & his mom: Hello, Jakajun.

C’s Mom: This is the person who will take care of me.

Cee: (Whispers to his mom) Why her mom? Why don’t you just ask one of the maids at home to take care of you?

C’s Mom: Oi…don’t worry. I’m 100% sure that Jakajun can take care of me.

Cee: Oh I forgot to do something. I will come right back. (She goes out into the hallway to call Amy) Amy? I almost forgot to call you. How are you feeling?

Amy: I feel much better. How’s mom doing?

Cee: She’s okay. I’m thinking of coming home tomorrow morning.

Amy: Okay, just call me when you’re coming. Have a good night sleep.

Cee: You too, my love. Sweet dreams. (Then they both close their phone)

Jakajun: My love? (Laughs) How sweet. Do you remember that you use to call me that?

Cee: Jakajun the past is the past. Can you ever let it go?

Jakajun: Of course I did. I just hope you live happily with your wife. (Walks back into the room acting like she doesn’t care about anything)
-----------------------------------------

(Amy is walking around cherry blossom trees and sees a black figure)

Amy: Excuse me? (The black figure doesn’t answer) Hello???

Black figure: (He turns around and points a gun at Amy) Time to go meet your father. (He shots Amy on her right shoulder, causing blood to flow out.)

Amy: (She falls to ground) Why….did…you shot….me??? (The black figure starts to laugh and was about to shot her again, but she wakes up from the dream) Ahh‼‼‼ (She was sweating like crazy and she felt like she couldn’t breathe) Why did I dream that? (Just then she sees the black figure from her dreams appear in real life in front of her. She quickly presses the button to get the nurses’ attention.) Who are you? What do you want? Why do you want to hurt me?

Black figure: You pretty little thing, no one is able to help you. It’s time for you to follow your father!

Amy: Someone, please help me! Help me‼! Hel---- (Someone comes into the room and the black figure quickly climbs out of the hospital window.) Help me….please. (She was crying and shouting at the same that she didn’t see Bee came in)

Bee: Amy?? (He goes to Amy and comforts her) It’s alright, I’m here already. No one will hurt you.
-------------------------------------------------
(The next day)

Bee: Good morning, Amy.

Amy: Good morning. (smiles at Bee)

Bee: How are you feeling today?

Amy: Much better, but I still feel dizzy sometimes.

Bee: Okay, then. Just take the medicines that the doctor prescribe for you and drink a lot of fluids.

Amy: Okay.

(Bangkok Medical Hospital)

Doctor: Your mother is ready to go home today.

Cee: Thank you, doctor. (The doctor leaves and couple minutes later Jakajun arrives)

Jakajun: Good morning, Mrs. Siwat and Cee.

Cee & His mom: Good morning.

Jakajun: Are you guys ready to go? I drove my car here to take you both home.

Cee: No need, I already have my car. We don’t want to bother you.

Cee’s mom: It’s okay honey. I’ll go with her and you will go check on my daughter-in-law.

Cee: No, I will take you take, not her. Let’s go. (He takes his mom down to the parking lot and left Jakajun)

Jakajun: (Grunts & Groans) Cee why are you so mean to me??? I’ll show you one day that I’m much better than your wife. (She drives her car and follow Cee and his mom home)

(In the car)

Cee’s mom: Son, you don’t have to be so mean to Jakajun.

Cee: Mom, don’t you remember what she did to me years ago?

Cee’s mom: Of course I remember. You know, sometimes you just have to let go of the past.

Cee: I’m sorry mom, but I can’t do that. She hurted me so much.

Cee’s mom: I see Jakajun as my daughter. All I want you is to be nice to her like a brother.

Cee: Why?

Cee’s mom: Right now, she’s going through a very hard time.

Cee: I’m sorry, I have to take care of Amy.

Cee’s mom: I know, but please just be nice to Jakajun. I invited her to live in our house to take care of me.

Cee: (Stops the car) What? (Stares at his mother)

Cee’s mom: Don’t you remember? Yesterday I told you that she’s going to take care of me.

Cee: Yes, I do, but why does she have to come live in our house.

Cee’s mom: Well, she’s the only one that I can find to take care of me.

Cee: I will find somebody else, just wait and see.

To be continued………………………………..

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the update!!! I'm starting to hate Jakagun! :thumbdown: Cee is sooo sweet to Amy though... :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
omg, I've been waiting~ thanks for the update.
I just love Cee & Amy, btw, I adore your siggie.
Awwies, Cee's so worried about Amy, true love for reals! Cee & Amy are too cute.
I wonder who are behind Amy getting shot. Oooh, Jakjun. Crap, I think she still has feelings for him. Well, it doesn't matter if she does cause Cee & Amy will stick :)
I wonder who's the black figure! WTH? Erggg; who's trying to hurt dear Amy?....... ~thinking, thinking, thinking....~ Mysterious.
I'm thinking Cee will choose Amy to take care of his mom? ;]

I love this FF, please continue. I'll support you till the end. fighting !

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Can you update more please. I very want to see in a lakorn
I'll try to post the next chapter by next week. Thanks for reading ^_^ You're encouraging me to write more! :)

---------------------------
Thanks orihime303 & huajaikaungtur for your comments :)

The next chapter will be up soon!
^_^