Pictures of your Meal

sulad

sarNie Adult
It's a old picture from summer.
Made fresh Bubble Tea everyday until I got tired of it.
HEHEHE.

Honeydew Flavor Bubble Tea w/ Jackfruit crush inside and on the side to make it look nice.

noungning

Heartless
haha denny's is ok here actually, it's not a bad place to stop by late at night, but there's always some kinda crowd from people getting out of the clubs and etc.

the drink looks good lala tsab :) u can come make me one... haha

sulad

sarNie Adult
haha denny's is ok here actually, it's not a bad place to stop by late at night, but there's always some kinda crowd from people getting out of the clubs and etc.

the drink looks good lala tsab :) u can come make me one... haha
LOL.
I sure can if you're located where I am.
LMAO.
;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ning, so fish and chips are fish and fries? lol.. I never had it before.. I always thought they are literally fish and potato chips.

Jtepe, it looks like you love your sashimi and sushi huh? :D

I love sushi, nirigi, but I can't do sashimi.. it's too plain.

lol lome are you serious? being in FL i thought it would be a common term fish & chips (like long john silver)...but anyhow its not that great & besides theres plenty of great dishes to try lol

omg its been ages since i came to read the posts in here..some nice looking bowl of pho and many many scrumputous looking dishes...

ok i will try to charge up my cam and take pics of them food this thanksgiving and my so call cousin is gonna try to make some nam kao let see how that will turn out, huh!...
(shoot it better be as good as i think it is lol..been craving it or wanting to try it for some months now)

lala where is my shake??? youve been teasing us with that shake since jlr days LMAO

OMG noungning...your pics made me super drools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

aww so 7270 is allergic to corn?? cant even have popcorn at the movie theatre?? awww so sad...gosh i dont know what i will do if i find out that im allergic to a certain type of food!

you ever heard of that saying...

EAT TO LIVE?...(for some folks maybe) but i think for me it is more like I LIVE TO EAT!!!! :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ lol Ami... I've never ate at long john silver's before.. but now that you've mentioned it, I think I will try it.

For me it's both.. I eat to live, but I think I live to eat more. lol.. to many good food in this beautiful world.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yes lome we can make that excuse we eat to live...but more on the live to eat side right??? :lol:

yea but the fish & chips are like appetizer for us food lovers...not as fulfilling as sushis :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
what happened?? it was thanksgiving!! I was expecting loads of pictures, but zero. :(

okay.. okay..lol.. i shouldn't talk cause I should be posting too. Nai or Ning.. you guys start. :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
noungning you're killing me too!!!
your mini cheese and hamburger are bigger than our normal cheese and hamb!

XCappy

Mr. Char
I so would love to do a burger contest. I saw a show in France years ago about Americans and burger contests. It was amazing :D. I think it was the good time for me to see those pictures, I'm eating dinner soon !

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg so sorry lome...on thanksgiving it was very hectic for me..and not to mention i had my dang turkey on BROIL for over five hrs...LOL yea no kidding!...and then i had to rush off to pick up my bro & sister in law from the airport in sf...stuck in some traffic...and got there an hr late.

however i did finally got to taste the nam kao, it was delicious!!!! ^_^ (my cousin made it while i went to pick up my bro, i was supposed to help her cook it but anyhow...i guess next time i will)

so to make a long story short...i didnt get to take individual pics of the food ...such a disppointment on
my end! <_<

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

ahh i had this photo sitting in my photobucket for a while...making myself craved for some right now!!!

honey baked ham from thanksgiving...not that great of a pic though...

the 6 hrs + broiled turkey :lol:

this one has been sitting in my cam for some time too...thai linguini from pizza kitchen...

mom's eggroll...(for some reason, i am not a fan of eggrolls..)

i love these lil shrimp thing..dip it into some spicy w/herb fish sauce..yummy!!!!!!!!

lome heres the pho i promised ya...

same bowl just different angle ^_^ ( i made a huge bowl of it..gosh and everyone ask me if i was really gonna finish it or not.. :lol: )

kinda a year late to show off this pic...but oh welps... this is my bday cake my daddy got for me.... my sister and mom were picking on me the whole week after that.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
went for sushi wif kaka that day .. just manage to snap some nice pic .. since we ate most of them LOL

then it was my grandpa birthday and i ordered this ..

kaka ordered this ..