Pictures of your Meal

Muddie Murda

smile...

Grilled portabella mushroom with stir fried brocolli.
Sorry if it doesn't look pleasing muahahahaha...it's delicious though :D
I'm a vegeterian now, so yeahhh

And yes...my plastic fork. Haha :D I eat with plastic forks because I don't like metal forks.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Grilled portabella mushroom with stir fried brocolli.
Sorry if it doesn't look pleasing muahahahaha...it's delicious though :D
I'm a vegeterian now, so yeahhh

And yes...my plastic fork. Haha :D I eat with plastic forks because I don't like metal forks.

I love MUSROOMS!!! Portobello mushrooms are delicious. This dish looks healthy too.

noungning

Heartless
lol mud! i love mushrooms too... um but yeah plastic forks eh loll! is it because u hate ppl biting their silverware so u avoid doing it urself because it makes u really ditzy? lmfao haha because i'm like that... but i still use it lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL omg if you didnt mention those strip were portabella mushroom i would of thought they were strip of beef!..it sure looks good too! making my mouth water...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww man..i just remember i forgot to take some sushi pics ..was at chinatown in sf and we had some really really good sushi & sake's (however i didnt like the seaweed salad..it was by far the plainest looking salad i have ever seen...and golly it was just the seaweed --ewww reminded me of those kelps you see when you go to the beach in long beach..just that it was cut up into pieces..no kidding!!! and i had that wtf look on my face when i saw the dish..and it was on the house we had to double check the bill to make sure they didnt charge us for that THING...wth..i could have ran across the street to the floating boat place and gotten a real seaweed salad that i can prolly enjoy)

anyhow that was the only downside that night besides the fact that it was very cold and foggy like..ai~ya i even forgot to take the pics of this one building partially covered in fog it was beautiful..i was too caught up with the sight i totally forgot i even had the camera hanging from my wrist. :( not to mention the scenery at chinatown where they have those red hanging lanterns as if it was a scene from somewhere in china lol..it was really pretty though!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh Ami the hanging lanterns in chinatown of SF is pretty awesome. Although, I dislike chinatown in SF itself. Long story. Did you get one of those cool spray painted paintings that they sell on the streets? I'm always intrigued by that and watching them make it is really awesome too. Reminds me of the two I bought while i was there. They're so pretty!!!!

And Muddie...ahhhh I hate mushrooms. Although my motherly sister would force me to eat it sometimes. So cruel <_<. Although I don't mind it so much the way my sister makes it.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Ami the hanging lanterns in chinatown of SF is pretty awesome. Although, I dislike chinatown in SF itself. Long story. Did you get one of those cool spray painted paintings that they sell on the streets? I'm always intrigued by that and watching them make it is really awesome too. Reminds me of the two I bought while i was there. They're so pretty!!!!

And Muddie...ahhhh I hate mushrooms. Although my motherly sister would force me to eat it sometimes. So cruel <_<. Although I don't mind it so much the way my sister makes it.

oh nai, no i didnt go to the wharf/pier 39 area that day only to chinatown ...ppl there are so rude eh! bump into you and expect ya to say "sorry" wth..

anyhow but yes it was in november when i did see those spray paintings and the man who does it does it so darn well too...i will buy them the next time i go there..(it was funny how the guys there said...well you guys better hurry on along...if you stand there any longer you will end up spending alot more LMAO)
the one i want one is with the sunset and the pic of the golden gate bridge. when my cousin came down to visit this past thanksgiving she bought a whole bunch even the one that was made in the show...which was like $20 (they mention it was towards charity? uh they said so but whether or not it is true is something else) knowing me i can only afford those premade $5 a piece ones... :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ami, it's true if you stand there longer, you would spend more. I was going to only buy one at first but then I was so intrigued by the second one they made with this blue twilight background with a moon, palm trees, and the golden gate bridge. It was so pretty, I just had to buy it. I have that one hanging in the living room. The other one that I bought, I gave to my FBLA adviser, who was also my comp/business teacher so that if I ever go visit her in her classroom, it'll always be there lol. I got them both for only 20 bucks though, so it was way worth it.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ami, it's true if you stand there longer, you would spend more. I was going to only buy one at first but then I was so intrigued by the second one they made with this blue twilight background with a moon, palm trees, and the golden gate bridge. It was so pretty, I just had to buy it. I have that one hanging in the living room. The other one that I bought, I gave to my FBLA adviser, who was also my comp/business teacher so that if I ever go visit her in her classroom, it'll always be there lol. I got them both for only 20 bucks though, so it was way worth it.

wait wait was it those premade ones? or the one they made while ppl were watching?

cause those are only 5 dollars...but that other price for the ones made in the show might vary!

lol this is a food thread and we are talking bout paintings :lol:

sorry noungning!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
wait wait was it those premade ones? or the one they made while ppl were watching?

cause those are only 5 dollars...but that other price for the ones made in the show might vary!

lol this is a food thread and we are talking bout paintings :lol:

sorry noungning!
It's the one they made while people were watching on the streets. And yeah Ning sorry about talking about paintings in your food thread lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I tasted my first dessert crepe today at La Crepe and holy smokes, this stuff is so good!!!! I need to try the strawberry and chocolate one next, and also the banana and chocolate (even though I dislike bananas, but will try as recommended by my awesome friend :). ) The one I had today is a fresh strawberry crepe. The fresh, sliced strawberries were a bit sour, but so damn delicious :D.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm suddenly craving for crepe after I saw the pic above me... I wanna have banana crepe right now.... ^_^ :drool: :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I tasted my first dessert crepe today at La Crepe and holy smokes, this stuff is so good!!!! I need to try the strawberry and chocolate one next, and also the banana and chocolate (even though I dislike bananas, but will try as recommended by my awesome friend :). ) The one I had today is a fresh strawberry crepe. The fresh, sliced strawberries were a bit sour, but so damn delicious :D.

ahhh nai...this reminds me of the crepe shop at the pier in sf...golly they all look delicious too btw. ohhh i will get some when i go there next month (in two weeks) ..with my sisters...we are planning a sisterly trip lmao i will force my middle sister to go to china town...she hates china-town.. im driving so she aint gonna have any choices :lol:

somehow i also wanted to go see the beach (its gonna be hecka cold for sure) ...since my sister has the gps thingy on her phone..i just hope it has good reception...i will have to double check on that...that or wait til summer... i said this last summer too...still havent seen the beach since lmao

anyhow i will definitely take some food/snack pics on this day!

gonna be a TRUE tourist!!! :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes Ami they are so goooooooooood! I think I am going to have more crepes next week again when I meet a Sarnie. I'm so excited!!!! I didn't even know they have crepes at the pier in SF. Shows you how much I pay attention haha. Although Trish's mini donuts....holy moly those are good! If you have a chance while at the piers, try some...well that's if you like donuts lol. And awwww you're having a sister's trip? That sounds so neat! I hope you have fun :D. I would love to take a sisters trip, it'll be crazy cool!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Ami they are so goooooooooood! I think I am going to have more crepes next week again when I meet a Sarnie. I'm so excited!!!! I didn't even know they have crepes at the pier in SF. Shows you how much I pay attention haha. Although Trish's mini donuts....holy moly those are good! If you have a chance while at the piers, try some...well that's if you like donuts lol. And awwww you're having a sister's trip? That sounds so neat! I hope you have fun :D. I would love to take a sisters trip, it'll be crazy cool!

yea i will have to get the name of the shop that makes them. trish mini donut shop eh? i will have to look for that one. thanks missy!

ohhh a sarnie get to together sounds like fun too! i also hope you have a great one as well!

man i took some food pic with my phone (ghetto style since i didnt have my cam and i was trying to be slick i was at a buffet too, pretending to txt hahaha) hopefully it will be decent looking enough to share :lol:

ok i have only 3 pics two from the buffet...i only took two pics that day..anymore the ppl there might think im krazy..the other one is something my mom sorta prepared. it was sooooo good too!!!

<--- im craving for more right now... it was nice and spicy...doesnt look like it but on this one, look can be deceiving!!! the noodles are somewhere under the squids, shrimps & veggies..*im drooling just thinking bout it! *sighs

Muddie Murda

smile...
Namie, they look delish! Mine turned out all huge LOL i think I put too much butter so it was ... uh sorta runny. ok i won't embarrass myself any longer by talking about it. I'll attempt again and show off :D