[Pictures] Supsapda Young & Smart Votes 2011

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne Won For Style Girl and i believe chompoo won for best actress. i dont know about the rest

aww anne and tik! i see them in a lot of award ceremony together but when will they ever pair up :tearybye:

tik-anne hugged! *hyp*

anne-bie

credit as tagged

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww Anne and Tik are really cute, waiting for the day they will pair up too. That dress is really beautiful on Anne! Thanks for sharing, congrats to them all.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Anne and Choompoo look beautiful and Tik is so handsome. Would like to see Tik in a lakorn soon. I believe Pong won best actor and Pope won best rising star. Thanks for posting

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Here is the clip of Tik's accepting speech. Very nice speech indeed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zU80q1PwO0&feature=g-all-u&context=G2d51923FAAAAAAAAAAA

Credited: Zhoumin22

Asy

sarNie Immature
Anne looking so wild LMAO. By the way what award did Tik get? The last picture, his face expression is so funny.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Love anne's dress.... she looks sexy. It was cute how Anne was taking pics with her iPhone haha.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
^ LOL Pong with his trademark smile! AND THE LAST PICTURE! Pong and Pope together! I nearly broke my laptop due to unbearable hotness of them two! GOSH!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love chom red dress. im not much an animal print dress lover so i dnt like ann's dress as much. but whoa she got some ass :) sexy haha im such a proud perv.

anyways congrats to all winner although im trying to figure what did tik do last year?