picturesss

judyp

sarNie Adult
thanks love. i will post more when i take more pics. haven't lately. i have a bunch of old pictures from last year.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
very pretty... you rsemble the nang'aek from Bie's lakorn, "Roy Adeed Hang Ruk."

judyp

sarNie Adult
thanks guys. yeah, that was my haircut since november. lol. the lady took out like 4 inches. she was like 'are you sure?' lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw dats a cute haircut. i need a trim soon. i'll get it cut right b4 new yr lol
lol. Me tooo... i wanna just chop it off. :lol: tired of my hair length...! lol

thanks guys. yeah, that was my haircut since november. lol. the lady took out like 4 inches. she was like 'are you sure?' lol.
haha. how does it feel to have short hair now? I remember when I cut my hair real short, it felt sooo weird! LOL.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i've actually always had the shorter haircut..more like medium. every time i go get a cut which is like every other month, i'll just get a trim. this time around, i waited like 5-6 months so it was very long. my hair feels healthier and my head feels lighter. lol.

and noy, your hair is not even long. i like your hair. it looks soo shiny and healthy!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. It's not long but I just don't like the length right now. I want it to be a lil bit shorter since it's taking forever to be long. :lol:

The sad thing about my hair is it's so straight, it doesn't do much. If I curl it, it won't stay up for more than 2 hours. <_<

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehehe your pretty too honey =] you rockkk that haircut my hair semi looks like that except your bangs sweep more than mine hahaha

judyp

sarNie Adult
okay me and you should switch hair then. lol. i want straight hair. my hair is semi-wavy and i hate it! lol.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMFAO girl my hair is like RIDICULOUSLY thick like D= like my hair used to be straight all the time and then it just got boring ahahah