picturesss

ok. the starfish is photogenic, too. ;)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ooOoo nice pic's... u look good girl..... btw tell ur little big brother that he's a cutie.... hahahaa

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hahaha at P'Lek.

Judyp I love your pics of the Space Needle. I have been in there only once with my parents when I was very young and I sure do miss it because I don't remember much about it other than gosh that thing is tall. LOL don't worry I never made it walking the Golden Gate Bridge either.

judyp

sarNie Adult
omg.... nevermind him then.... just tell him that I (Lek) wants to send him a internet Winks..... lol!! jkjk

lol. you're too cute and funny. ^_^

Hahaha at P'Lek.

Judyp I love your pics of the Space Needle. I have been in there only once with my parents when I was very young and I sure do miss it because I don't remember much about it other than gosh that thing is tall. LOL don't worry I never made it walking the Golden Gate Bridge either.

ehh. i don't think you missed out on much. honestly. its nothing but a big ol' cool looking building. besides, i heard if you eat there, the needle spins. but its like $100 for a plate of disgusting food. lols. :D

WAH!!! Your making me miss Cali even more then I did. :[
Haha. Walking the golden gate bridge you people are crazy. X]
That's why they invented cars for you to drive. :]

dfemc

sarNie Adult
beautiful fotos, maaan i hella wanna make it up to seattle soon. beautiful family too, and u n ur bf are a cute couple :D u've been road tripping on good weather...good timing.