Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I just loved this lakorn. Aum & Taew are so cute together...anyone know where I can download it with eng sub? ViiKii has it but its soft-sub so it won't download with the sub. :(

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finished this lakorn, overall i was happy with it despite Taew being overly too nice and the annoying evil ones but what i loved about this lakorn there was no n'rai trying to steal Aum away from Taew. That Yui girl loved Aum but never dragged Aum out and forced him to love her. Ended well, satisfied viewer. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol there was the nurse. i just think suer was smart not letting other women take advantage of him. ahaha i loved the way he treated yui but at the same time i wish he could be a little more understand yet i wish yui would just give him some space. he's a married man, he doesnt need yui to come to his house with his mother. all in all i love suer.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
lol there was the nurse. i just think suer was smart not letting other women take advantage of him. ahaha i loved the way he treated yui but at the same time i wish he could be a little more understand yet i wish yui would just give him some space. he's a married man, he doesnt need yui to come to his house with his mother. all in all i love suer.
yep true..and that the reason y i love suer so much!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!! Taew and Aum are so cute together!!!! Love them both. I hope they get another lakorn together. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sadly that older lakorn doesn't get much discussion after it ends airing.

I am rewatching this and wow I don't remember blushing this much. 

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt anyone on this page is still active... but if anyone is...
I see this drama was subbed on viki, but viki obviously doesn't have it anymore. Does anyone have access to those subs anymore, or are they gone forever?