Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

little

sarNie Adult
i'm not digging in any lakorn right now since leh... with rita i didn't finish it. but this one sure is going good and lots of sweet scenes i do like that aum pair with taew a new actress too. oh no she has a miscarriage man i really hate it when n'ek and p'ek miscarrage but i'll still tune in

cecilia

Staff member
here's the magazine for this lakorn. this must means that it'll be out soon ^^

Credit: magazinedee

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh golly gee!!
they look freaken good together!!
aum looks so fresh... *melts* ahh.. so handsome!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
anyone know when this is coming out? I'm kinda worry right now cause two of the lakorns I'm watching now are ending/won't last through the summer and I'm not really into the other ones, I'm looking forward to this one. I hope it comes out soon before or right when school starts so that I won't have to miss it

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
donut is not the nang rai is she? i hope not. i want to see her and aum together as the main couple.

however, it seems like donut will be the rai in here. taew does look like aff at some angle. it will be an interesting pair and will be anticipating this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Even i don't like Donut as rai too. Her new lakorn pairing with Tye again she will be the leading role.
Taew and Aum is good match cos Taew resemble Aff.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just saw the teaser, looks so dramatic, i like aum being sadist but sadly he isn't, all his lakorns now are just, depressing and action. Which i hate, i wish donut was n'ek she seems more suitable for Aum, rather than Taew, :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Here's the teaser ja .. thanks to KIT for uploading the HQ clip na. This will air after 3 Hua Jai end -- July 25th ja.
Credit:KISSKEEPINTOUCH

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
can someone explain what's happening in the teaser? I want to know what they're saying because I'm a little lost here. :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
^this is what i got out of the teaser -- if the translation is a bit off, please excuse my grammar.

Aum: Remember n'Mu, you're not alone in this world. You still have me. No matter what, I will never let go of you.
Aum's mom: What's wrong with it if I only want you to have a rich wife? In this era, it's all about money vs money. (i don't know how to phrase this part, she's pretty much telling him why is he just grasping on another person to use their family's money)
Aum: Not just only her, even if she's disable or no matter how ugly or scary she is, I will still pick her!
Aum's mom: You're so stupid just like your dad.
Aum: Dad's not stupid.
Donut: i hate him! Do you hear me?! I hate him. I hate ai Sia. (Aum)
Donut: I told you already to not see him. He's the murder who killed mom. Both of them conspired to kill our mother.
Taew: You (p'sia) did everything for me ... but you're don't
Aum: I love you very much.

hope this helps ja.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the teaser! cant wait to see aum and taew. she look really pretty in here. she cries so well. her tear comes out naturally

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^this is what i got out of the teaser -- if the translation is a bit off, please excuse my grammar.

Aum: Remember n'Mu, you're not alone in this world. You still have me. No matter what, I will never let go of you.
Aum's mom: What's wrong with it if I only want you to have a rich wife? In this era, it's all about money vs money. (i don't know how to phrase this part, she's pretty much telling him why is he just grasping on another person to use their family's money)
Aum: Not just only her, even if she's disable or no matter how ugly or scary she is, I will still pick her!
Aum's mom: You're so stupid just like your dad.
Aum: Dad's not stupid.
Donut: i hate him! Do you hear me?! I hate him. I hate ai Sia. (Aum)
Donut: I told you already to not see him. He's the murder who killed mom. Both of them conspired to kill our mother.
Taew: You (p'sia) did everything for me ... but you're don't
Aum: I love you very much.

hope this helps ja.
Thank you cecilia, now I have a general idea of what's going on; it sounds like a melodrama.

neoleu

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the summary to this lakorn and is willing to share?
I love this story so I will give the summary, I dont know how to hide the summary so any one who dont want to know the summary please skip it.
It talk about the relation between n'muk (pearl) and p'suea (tiger). It is the relation of 2 lonely child which gradually develope to be love. P' suea cold ,care no people but has his smile for only n'muk.
When he was child p'suea had no friend since he is a half blood child born unintentionally from mother who has an affaire with many men (no one know who is his father)while n'muk was a popular girl born in a rich family, the differences made him didt like her.
However when he had a chance to know her he found that she lonely also no one (in her family) need her, what she got from her family was money not love.They become finally not only friend but sister and brother. When n'muk's parents divorced she moved from Thailand and lived with her father in abroad and p'suea's father who had a serious ill came back to his sun and help his teenage sun to do many businesses,for years n'muk became a popular violinist and p'suea a successful business man.
N'muk came back to Thailand cause of the death of her mother, everyone and also her family beleived that p'seua killed her mother (cause of business conflict) n'muk didt beleived and still truth him, they met and treated each other as they were. N'muk was not happy with her family her sis (donut also like suea) needed her to engage to one guy but n'muk refused so he tried to rape her (he got some assis from her sis.) she ran away and called for p'suea. Realize to the uncertainty of life she finally determined to be his wife (with their willing and consent), they finally married but their family life had many obstacles not from themselves but people arround them. P'suea was attempted to kill,n'muk aborted but with their love, they finally got their happy life back.

P.S forgive me for any wrong in my language.