Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm up to episode 5 on the part where pra'ek asked nang'ek to marry him. I love love love the way they are with eachother. I also love how Aum told Taew that he loves her. They are so sweet to eachother. This lakorn is the best lakorn out right now. Love their chemistry.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I hope thought with all the misunderstanding, P'Sai still loves and standby N'Mook no matter what ahead of them. And also, is he suppose to be straying at the other gals like Ploy or Fotiga (the gal that's like obsess with P'Sai)? I certainly hope not. He better be the perfect husband to N'Mook or else I would be so much since what he did for her so far is like the best husband in the world!

Teaw is extremely pretty in this lakorn - so elegant and demure while Aum is very handsome and charming. Nice pair! I want another lakorn from these two!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O I am literally addicted lol. I thought after translating the synopsis I wouldn't want to watch it anymore, because I already know what is happening, but it just makes me want to see it more and more. I literally almost cry lmao when I watch the last episode and realize I have to wait a week until the next >.< Aum and Taew are so good together! Taew is too adorable! My mom is addicted to it too. Normally she waits until the disc comes into the video store and goes to the store on friday to rent everything that is available, but she calls me constantly "is it out online yet?" Then she got her on dootv account after seeing the 1st episode cause she didn't know I have one. What's funny is that she watches it online and on friday when the discs come in she watches it with my dad and pretends she hasn't seen it yet lol. Even my husband who absolutely can't stand lakorns is watching this lol he keeps asking me "aren't you going to watch your drama." I'm like I am watching drama ... he's like "no that other one with that girl named pearl" I was like oh later. And he asks me how many more minutes until the current lakorn im watching ends.. When im going to watch it lol .. trying to play off that he isn't interested. When I ask him if he likes it "No there is just nothing else to do since you have the laptop." >>>> Looks over at vacant desktops and laptops on desk. Him; "oh im just lazy ill just watch with you." Lol it's funny.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just hope someone will sub this lakorn. And also, is there an HD download? I would so love to download this lakorn in high resolution so I can admire both Aum and Taew together. Ah, 5 more days to go :( I wanna cry as well - such a long time but the sweet scenes of Sia and Mook will hold till friday for hopefully at least a few more sweetness before the tragic to happen!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just hope someone will sub this lakorn. And also, is there an HD download? I would so love to download this lakorn in high resolution so I can admire both Aum and Taew together. Ah, 5 more days to go :( I wanna cry as well - such a long time but the sweet scenes of Sia and Mook will hold till friday for hopefully at least a few more sweetness before the tragic to happen!
Peaches files the .flv ones those are pretty good quality ^.^

You could watch it with English sub on viikii:
http://www.viikii.ne...els/goto/PJTPP#

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai: You're husband is funny. He likes the drama but he can't tarnish his manliness. :lol:

Lol it's not like he likes Thai Lakorns lol he likes this one for some reason lol, but he doesn't want to admit it. Normally he wouldn't even ask what a lakorn is about or whatever just ignore it lol but this one he likes for some reason

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks for the links _ I'm had already download all the avaliable episodes already _ but will head over to viikii for the eng subs

thanks

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is definitely something different from the rest.. finally a couple that doesn't listen to what everyone else says and has stupid misunderstandings. i love how aum's character always sticks up for taew and doesn't let anyone treat her bad... and all of their sweet scenes! omg! this is defintely my favorite lakorn by far for this year.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I love the scene where Aum yelled at the nurse. I was so happy that he saw that side of her. I love his character. I don't know if anybody agrees with me but I think Aum's character in here is by far the best pra'ek character that I have seen in a Thai lakorn. I really cannot wait until Friday. So glad they are airing this Fri/Sat/ and Sunday.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh gosh, I hope the misunderstandings don't last. These two are PERFECT for their roles. I'm on a mission to find a husband like P'Seua. He's so protective, but not in a possessive way. And I loved how he realized he was wrong for doubting her and goes to apologize then she apologized right back. We need more couples like this! I hope P'Seua's character doesn't change. Ah!!!! I absolutely love him right now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol a couple that seems real and have solid communication. If only all lakorns would solidify all other couples they way they did this couple! I think their relationship is so wonderful. I think the writer probably got annoyed of stupid misunderstandings from watching lakorns muahaha.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
is true - this couple is the only couple so far that protect each other and loving each other without fighting and arguing. Awesome couple -

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep. its not often that we'll see couples defend each other without getting brainwash by the bad people..i love how mook and suer has a strong bond and stand up for one another..ill hate to see the misunderstanding

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know if pra'ek is going to lose his memory after the accident because they tend to do that alot with Thai lakorns? I would get annoyed if they make him lose his memory and have everybody else take over his life.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
Does anybody know if pra'ek is going to lose his memory after the accident because they tend to do that alot with Thai lakorns? I would get annoyed if they make him lose his memory and have everybody else take over his life.

i read the synopsis awhile back and i dont think he loses his memory.. i think when he's in the hospital that's when everyone tries to pick on taew and cause trouble for her but after he wakes up and finds out what people have been doing to her, he comes to her rescue again

tinah

sarNie Coma
if i remember correctly, didnt aum had like a scar on his face..there was a clip of the scene when he was in the hospital and one side of his faced was covered

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think you thinking the lakorn of AnnT and Aum instead

But yes, I can't wait until Aum being all protective of his pretty wife again. Why can't Friday come any sooner?

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'm in love with Aum's character--he's the ideal husband. He's loving and protective; he has no eyes for other woman but his wife. Now, if only I could find and catch a man like that.B)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes i like his character in here. i hate it when p'ek gets dragged into a situation by the n'rai. annoys me like how rome's character is ugh...

i can a guy be that dumm???

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm in love with Aum's character--he's the ideal husband. He's loving and protective; he has no eyes for other woman but his wife. Now, if only I could find and catch a man like that.B)
I know right, is like no matter how many girls is on front of him. They are them and his eyes only focus on one person - HIS WIFE. Beautiful

OH, do you guys find a similarity between Aum and Taew's facial. I mean, their face look perfectly compatible as a couple