Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm glad he won't lose his memory cause I would hate it. I cannot express how much I love Aum's character in here. Can't wait until Friday.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I started watching episode 5, liked it so much I restarted at episode 1. Taew speaks very good and cute English. Gosh, Aum's character turns me ON! Lol! Just the way he's so good to her and the way he is with her *melts*. I hope for more sweetness.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
This was my first time hearing Taew speak English too. I'm quite surprise that her English is not that bad. She has an accent but she quite understandable.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm glad he won't lose his memory cause I would hate it. I cannot express how much I love Aum's character in here. Can't wait until Friday.
I dont' think he'll lose his memory -- i remember reading from tina's translation that he's in either icu/coma b/c of the accident -- he's there healing and in the meantime, everyone else around him would try to keep the couple apart except narong and the granny .. it was narong who help make the couple meet/understand each other b/c he can't stand watching his sister (aum's mom) spending aum's money.

tinah

sarNie Coma
taew is starting to look more and more like noon in her younger year..she so soo pretty in here. i believe she will go far because she got the talent and to top it off, beauty.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Taew english is suprisingly. She speaks with confident and I actually understand her. Is cute and sweet.

I believe Taew will go far in her entertainment career because she is good. This is my first time watching Taew's lakorn (and I'm glad is with Aum <-----I like him ) and this pair is suprise so good! Taew acting is good in here. I can see her emotions

As for the process of the lakorn - I hope that Sia will stick by Mook no matter what's going on between them. Let's hope they don't make P'Sia doubting N'Mook again, because he promise not to do so anymore!

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I have never been a fan of Aum but is totally hooked on this lakorn. He is doing an outstanding job playing this character. I script is just amazing so far. Love the bond between the pra'nangs and how they believe in each other no matter what others say or do. I hope the lakorn continues this way. I just hate it when the pra'nangs allow others to manipulate them and cause them to doubt the one they love. Can't wait for Friday and the weekend to come around.

annea

sarNie Adult
aaww but why does she have to have a miscarriage? it was so cute when they were talking about "THEIR BABY"
omg cant wait till tmwr.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I am very upset at episode #8. Actually I am pissed! These bad people are getting on my last nerves and I just wanna blow them off! Grrrrrr... I just couldn't standing these despicable people and just end up fast forwarding.. otherwise Imma pull my hair and brains out LOL.. come on, Tiger needs to wake up and get back at these people. Man, it better be worth it!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I couldn't stand today's episode too. I don't understand how Mook cannot go in to visit her own husband. I know that she was accused of attempted murder of her own husband but it's not like they already found her guilty. The hospital nurses has no right to keep her from seeing her own husband. She should just march in there no matter what. I kinda wish that she would be stronger and do something about it. I can't wait until Aum wakes up and teach these people a lesson.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Eww....what was that Yui girl doing cleaning up P'Seur - isn't N'Mook the one who is suppose to be doing that. Yui acting like she is the wife. Stay away - she is so much of a stalker - I don't like it at all

and P'Suer better wakes up and teach those people a lesson for hurting his wife!! I'm pissed!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Omg! I only saw the first few minutes off epi 8 and I am freaking pissed of at Yui & her evil, useless brother. URGH!!! Somebody give me a gun. I wanna jump in and shoot all the bad people, starting with P'Sia's mom. She's the first to go hahaha. I hope P'Sia wakes up soon amd there better not be any misunderstandings between Nong Mook and him. He better stick up for his baby mama!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
how come I have a feeling that he will not wake up for this week episodes? Is probably next week. I do not want P'Suer to misunderstand N'Mook and that he will have feelings for Yui blah blah blah. He better not stray or else I hate this lakorn very very VERY much (please don't make me feel that way because this lakorn is by far the best for me this year)!!!!!!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I wish the P'ek are a little more 'evil' and not as gentlemanly towards the N'rai (or the women that likes to cling onto him). Though I condemn men who hit women but sometimes if the woman deserves it then so be it.

I would love to see Suer slap Yui *hard* when he wakes up and realizes what pain that shameless woman put his wife through. But of course, that's not gonna happen.-_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh im so pissed. theres too many bad people here. just when mook and suer is having a baby then all the drama comes..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Man, they are were so mean to N'Mook. Only Na Rong is there for here but he does not have the powerful for anything :( Taew just got more prettier as the episode goes.