Pikultong (2011)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
So it's been confirmed that the new nang aek will be that girl Aom from the other topic who went to the casting..Did they not have a lot of people to go cast or what..? Seriously..Anyways yea the new drama will be Pikultong for sure and the pra aek will most likely be Fuse...again!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
How about this...Pikultong was ALREADY FREAKING REMADE! Like seriously..? It was Pikultong, Yor Pra Glin, Tep 3 Reu Doo, Singhakraipobe, Gomin, Gula San Suay, Koh Kaiyasit, Buakaew Jukgrote, Pra Tinawong, Sung Tong, Tep Sung Warn, Pla Poo Tong, Thukkathatong, Darb 7 See and now friggin Pikultong again! Seriously...? Do they have nothing else to make anymore..? It haven't even been 10 yrs year for crying out loud..!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
How about this...Pikultong was ALREADY FREAKING REMADE! Like seriously..? It was Pikultong, Yor Pra Glin, Tep 3 Reu Doo, Singhakraipobe, Gomin, Gula San Suay, Koh Kaiyasit, Buakaew Jukgrote, Pra Tinawong, Sung Tong, Tep Sung Warn, Pla Poo Tong, Thukkathatong, Darb 7 See and now friggin Pikultong again! Seriously...? Do they have nothing else to make anymore..? It haven't even been 10 yrs year for crying out loud..!
Thats right, Pikultong was recently remade by Bee Matika. O gosh they couldn't haven't at least remade one that wasn't recently already remade.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen this one so I might watch it, hopefully it won't drag and Fuse will for once be a one-hearted man in this one.

They should start writing new ones instead of remakes or peeps can get tired of it soon...making the endings all predictable...
but if they do make one that's never been made before, it will be just like TukaThaTong. Drag and no storyline nor ponit to it..

and what's up with all the new actresses and no new actors??

paige

sarNie Hatchling
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1309406237' post='772067']
:thumbdown:
[/quote]
:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
So..apparently Dab 7 See will go on for another week therefore Pikultong will be airing July 16th instead..Either way..I'm not excited for it..

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I just hope they don't drag it...I needa finish catching up watching old Boran lakorns first then watch these newer ones.

They need a new pra ek. I don't really like Fuse since they keep casting him as a player pra ek...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Mini teaser, havent showed the p'ek or n'ek tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgCwZpJeTak&sns=em

credits to : mia07 @ youtube

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Apparently there's been another change..The nang aek is a new girl and the one that was seen in the picture is now playing as Chabatong; the bad sister...And there has been a change to the pra aek as well..The pra aek isn't Fuse anymore but instead is the guy who play as Singh in Darb 7 See..Here's the new teaser...Credit to PYJ

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
SWEET! I was gettin tired of Fuse being Pra ek.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I was kinda happy when i heard this was is being remade again... cause i hated the version with bee matika the pke was just tooo girly... but then im also upset because I already saw this being remade already... huyyyy mixed feelings...

the nke is pretty.. and that singh guy clean up kinda good... i might try this out.. just hope it doesnt dragg....

edit..

whos kidding.. its gonna drag regardless... sighs....

paige

sarNie Hatchling
when i saw the monkey, i suddenly got SO PISS! pikulthong was one of the storyline i couldnt stand beacuse nang ek and pra ek was soso weak...but i guess that almost applies to all these boran lakorn.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
disappointed
but hurray for new pranangs

u know,
if ch.7 so energetic to remake borans
why can't they write new borans at the same time?
for 5-6 years now, i've been waiting for a new storyline from the industry
hopefully, s.o. from there hears my calls and make a new one and more after

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
disappointed
but hurray for new pranangs

u know,
if ch.7 so energetic to remake borans
why can't they write new borans at the same time?
for 5-6 years now, i've been waiting for a new storyline from the industry
hopefully, s.o. from there hears my calls and make a new one and more after
That is so true. If they do, let's just hope it doesn't end up like Tukathatong. The main pra nangs in there didn't even seem to have any chemistry at all...

but yes I am glad Fuse is not Pra ek for this boran lakorn. ^_^