Pikultong (2011)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha wow it has finally ended that I even didn't know. But who am I kidding, it's not like I will watch the next one. I have already gave up hope for boran. The funny thing is I check out the boran thread once in a while. Still don't know why but I still do.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha wow it has finally ended that I even didn't know. But who am I kidding, it's not like I will watch the next one. I have already gave up hope for boran. The funny thing is I check out the boran thread once in a while. Still don't know why but I still do.
haha it's alright. Maybe b/c the older ones were better than newer ones so you are hoping to see if it ever gets made the same again? lol but undoubtly...XD now days it's just geting more worst...and the storylines are either wierd or has something childish to do with it...

aznsao9

Ky the Star
how many episode is this one?
it's airing again, and my mom is watching it.
i dunno what episode, but they're little kids still.
either way... i haven't even paid any attention to the new boran.
i've been trying to find ways to watch the old ones.
anyways~ yeah, reading this, i don't think i'll watch it,
but i can at least tell my mom some stuff. =]

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
well this one is about 59 episodes.

It kinda gets draggy towards the end.
Nang Yak Kamookee has a younger sister who wants revenge and then there's a King Yak who saved Pikunthong and wanted to marry her; and his daughter (Bowl) saves Boom from getting beat up by her father so he sorta...I guess stayed with the daughter not knowing that Pikunthong was held captive there also. And blah blah but at the end they somehow got back together.