credit to Thai Broadcast Televsion & Saksit_World Forum

calla

sarNie Adult
no, i don't have the summary yet... :D

credit to Thai Broadcast Televsion & Saksit_World Forum

calla

sarNie Adult
Kob Songsit play as the bad guy.
lols...sorry no pic.....but i guess you guys might already know him....he's p'tang and mos's big brother/best friend in real life. :p

Sobee....she play as p'tang's gf but run away with kob. later on she come back and wanna get back with p'tang.

Yai Sira....play as p'tang's yoounger brother....he has kids but didn't want to taking care. so p'tang has to taking care of them.

more infor coming soon. :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx calla for the pix and news!..i cant wait to see tang..and this lakorn sounds and look pretty good..hopefully noon's acting wont be as bad..so it wont make the lakorn not watchable

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow that yai sira is hot.. hehe is he from dragon 5, right? anyways, it looks good so far.. at first, i thought that noon looks like cream..but not. LOL

calla

sarNie Adult
no, Yai Sira is not from drangon 5...i mean he's not a singer. :D
he was in many lakorn before....oh, he was in ken and janie's lakorn played as janie's brother. :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
calla said:
no, Yai Sira is not from drangon 5...i mean he's not a singer. :D
he was in many lakorn before....oh, he was in ken and janie's lakorn played as janie's brother. :p
[post="40280"][/post]​
are you serious? he does like like from dragon 5.. :huh: i know he had played some lakorns. hehe. but still, he is hot!

calla

sarNie Adult
right captainlover....p'tang's brother looks cute but p'tang even looks cuter to me. :loool:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
CALLA,

I'm so excited for you. It's about time P'Tang does another lakorn. I can't wait. I want full details from you okay.

calla

sarNie Adult
ok, another new confirmed......this lakorn air after Ken and Aom's lakorn.
and "nang barp" after Paul and Joy.
man, i don't know why they keep on changed it. :blink:

mei

sarNie Egg
The guy that play as P'Tang's brother is very cute. Thank you for the screencaps roots. I can't wait to see this lakorn jah. What other lakorns has n'ek starred in?

calla

sarNie Adult
roots thanks for the caps....gosh...me so crazy right now. the lakorn looks really interesting....I CAN'T WAIT :w000t:

mei....she's new n'ek this is her first lakorn. :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Roots, thanks for sharing the cute screencaps. I can't wait to see this lakorn! It seems interesting. Tang Saksit is a great actor. He always portray his roles well. :w000t: