Pin Mook (Daravdo)

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
I just finish watching this lakorn. I luv it :lol:
I really really think Cee and Aum makes a cute couple. I luv all their sweet scenes together :wub: .
This role is a change for Cee from comedy. And I think he did really well. He should stick to grown up roles. Even though I like him in comedy too. Anyhow, I like the part when he's angry boy he looks gooooooooood :drool: . I luv Ceeeeeeeeee :wub:

Scenes I like:

- The 1st time they met. Aum fell on top of him.
- When see went to see DJ Mook but the light was cut off. He hugged her from the back and said all those sweet words to her.
- Everytime he's talking to DJ Mook on the phone and she play that song for him.
- When they went to search for the lawyer for the 1st time. Aum trip and sprain her ankle..[okay the scene she ride on his back was funny..lol..cuzz I burst out lauging when I saw it. Aum leg was super long..lol..]
- Aum and Cee got stuck there so they had to spend the nite @ the old man house..lol...so funny when Aum got scared jumped over to Cee on the floor. The second time ended on his lap..keke..Cee is so cute there.
- And of course the scene when May pactically threw herself @ him..ahahahaha..but ended up in the tub :lol:
- ALL the scenes at the farm :wub:
- When the truth finally comes out. It took very long but worth the wait cuzz the rain scene was so sad for them both :(
- That house where Cee left Aum and ran..OMG...LOLLOLOLOLOLOL
- I DO NOT like the scene Cee used aum as a shield @ all. I was so disappointed seeing that scene. I can't barely watch that part again because I feel very embarass for him. It was just too much. Very unmanly and weak -_- . My other sis came home yesterday to watch it. Since I watched 1st w/my other 2 sis. And I can not bare to see it for a second time. That scene was just wrong <_<
- Apart from that scene the ending made up for it. I like the ending how everyone was present there. Happy Ending!!

Overall, I luv PinMook. I can't to see them pair up again :yahoo:

LOL!!! for real!! i was kind of mad that he did that because it didn't seem right (if you know what i mean)... but overall, this lakorn was good...

mai92

sarNie Adult
OOOOOooo! I like some of the parts in this drama...but there are too many parts of the kissing ang sleeping together too much! Well I enjoyed it.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
AHA I LVOE MIENG PART..WHEN TAT DUED N HER..WELL SHE THINK HE GAY N HE TRY TO SHOW HER HE NOT BUT TRYIN TO R HER..LOL...
I LOV EMIENG I HERE..
N PIN MOOK WAS PIN MOOK WAS OKAI.