Pin Mook (Daravdo)

the news is really messed up now, because Angelina says that the n'ek is now aum patcharapa...iono about you, but aum is a great actress and all, but she just doesn't look right with cee...she'll look a little too old for him...*crosses fingers* i hope that's just a rumor and mieng atima is still n'ek...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Meme said:
Does anybody know when this lakorn suppose to air?
[post="139526"][/post]​
I dun think it started filming yet.

Atima or Aum. I dun mind either of them cuzz I like both gurls :p . Cee, would have to wear heels if he's pair-up w/Aum because she's tall and slim :wub:

But I'll be really, really happy if Atima is n'ke though cuzz I wanted them to pair up eva since bejikita ^_^

Susie

sarNie Adult
i'd have to agree.aum is pretty& a great actress but she does look older than cee as his older sis. just can't wait to see cee!!=D

mokka

sarNie Adult
I agree... Aum looks kinda old for Cee... I'm crossing my finger for Mieng to be the ne'ek... as much as I like aum, i wish its mieng.

onahc

sarNie Elites
aum is n'ek according to patchrapa.com and it starts filming in august. i think she'll need pigtails to look cee's age, i mean she's not that much older than him and doesn't really look it but it's going to be different though. oh i heard she has a new lakon for polypus too.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! this is another odd couple but hey..aum sexy and cee hot...hehehe...but yeah i kinda agree that they might look like a bro and sis...

Nena

sarNie Elites
i can't wait i have see mieng in lakorn for long time at n'ek i like cee and mieng benjik the so cute

kermint

sarNie Adult
i'm glad that aump and cee have a lakorn together but i can't imagine how the lakorn going to be and how aum and cee will be too.....
they seem more like brother and sister hahahahahaha
anyway just wait and see first............

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know Aump and Cee? Cee has such a baby face loook to him... I just can't imagine him with Aump who look very mature and super sexy compare to him... It would have been good if Cee was still pair up with Mieng...They were cute in Benja...I just don't know about this pairing..I hope is still not a definit yet...they should still do some changing around.

tang071

sarNie Elites
so weird if aum p. is the n'ek....not a big fan of mieng esp now that she hasnt been given the opportunity to play more n'ek roles. aum is sexy and gorgeous but cee has that kiddish look i dunno. jui to me looks a lot older than cee and mature like working woman type. so if jui can do it i guess aum can too. its just that aum has sharp facial features not to mention the height. i guess it depends on the role shes playing too, if she she's rich and wearing heels...yikes.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Why do they have to change the n'ek...I like Atima with Cee...I was so exicted and now this...Might be a lakorn that I'm not going to look forward too...I'll watch it for Cee...Lately I'm not very exicted with Channel 7's lakorn...Too bad..Please keep me update..

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAHHALOL oh shiet this is so FUNNNNY to me.. I can’t believe this.. Aump is my girl.. my all time favorite actress and I love Cee too.. but what a DUMB pairing.. I swear it just funny.. cause Cee still looks like a little kid.. and Aump is so great in what she does.. they would probably have to make Cee look more manly.. and yeah Cee is short compare to Aump.. cause she is tall and slim and of course sexy!

I can’t believe they did this.. Cee can probably play Aump lil brother or something.. they should never pair up like this.. this is really DUMB!!! Well I guess one or the other will have to change their appearance.. but it just suck.. cause I just don’t see Aump being pair up with Cee it just doesn’t look right at all.. but I guess I just have to wait and see

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aump? it kinda weird... i mean we have seeing cee pairing up with youngsters or his peers... so now he gonna act out with great actress that's so out of his league. T_T but never know it could be good once you see it.

you want atima as n'ke? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... she plays a supporting role so much better......................... no offence.... oh bee matika? noooooo again....... left is cheer i adore her..... ^^

yui15

sarNie Elites
I would have never guessed that these two would be paired up. Cee looks a lot younger than Aump. I hope it isn't weird.