Pin Mook (Daravdo)

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
hmm.. very interesting couple indeed..
maybe the story is about an older girl dating a younger. would be funny to see tho... like Masha + krit , demi + ashton.. lol Aum + cee.. cute

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
dancy said:
Thanks for the news...kool that Cee is having another lakorn.

Here a pix of the n'ke...

[post="132808"][/post]​
so is cee siwat playing with atima miang??? i love them also...
well heres a pix frum the mag frum "benja keeta kwarm ruk.."if u dont have it yet..its old though..

starring:big puchisa, atima miang,nam,jiep chompoonuch...

i think they should've just stuck to pairing cee with miang atima like they planned to originally, but i suppose i'll still watch this lakorn, since aum is a great actress...but the age difference is obvious...

vina_lek

What's the age difference b/wn the two?

I do like them both very much. So I definitely can't wait for this one! :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah what an odd pairing....first i was going to watch this lakorn but now not anymore since aump is the n'ek....i'm just don't like her, don't know why....i love cee and aways looking forward to his lakorn but not this one....anyways, i'm finished watching sam rao kam sai lom and love him and cheer...they are cute together in this lakorn...

Ana

sarNie Adult
It's only 3 years different for them too :huh: . Well I'm looking foward to seeing Cee and Aum :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
at first i thought jui/cee was an odd couple but it turn out alright when i watch them in the lakorn ..one is playful while the other is serious and smart LOL. So , im sure Aum/Cee goin turn out alright . Do anyone know the storyline?

onahc

sarNie Elites
natty said:
lol onahc.. they're actually considered hot in thailand..
[post="164788"][/post]​
either thais are blind or they just have really bad taste. those girls are so "mui" and guys are "thee". they look too chinky and not the good looking chinky. ewww

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
now this is getting weird for me cee & aump not cool to me anymore.. same here what a shame one of cee'z lakorns that im not watchin' either... sorry =/

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Anyone has the storyline yet since it's airing at the end of the month??? I'm unfamilar with this Aum so I'll have to get her a chance since she's acting with Cee. There has to be a reason for pairing up the two. She can't be all that bad if casting directors picked Aum to work with Cee since he's so poplular.