Pin Mook (Daravdo)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
i don't think it drags at all i think it so kyote coming 2 da end Cee has more scenes not all focus on Aum and they are getting really close. My favorite part was wen Cee hugs Aum so she can be warm so kyote

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Finally some scenes together between Aum and Cee. I just wish they didn't focus sooooo much on how retarded and disfunctional Pim's family is. I had to skip to episode 10 and 11 and when I watched it, I'm not feeling the chemistry between Aum and Cee. And I still don't understand how Aump is gettting revenge for her mom by getting beat up by her half- family. I just don't get it.

donna

sarNie Adult
haha, i agree. she was so bent on getting her revenge but in the end forgave them so easily. i didn't see any revenge on her end. if i was her, i'd be beating some butts right about now. they wouldn't be beating me!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Dude this lakorn is dragging. Aump isn't taking any action at all. All she does is try to make things worse by trying to make May marry Cee. There is another way for her to solve this problem and that was her first priority which was to find her mom's will. Duh, all she had to do was find her mom's will but instead she goes prancing around school and back to the property getting nowhere. Cee is a major wuss, he just runs away from his problems. ya they finally had some scenes together but still not feeling the cuteness between them, okay maybe they were cute but i still want them to find the will already instead of Aump saying "Mae Parn ka...,Mae Parn ka..." Arghhh...so annoying.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I don't see how she is going to get her revenge. She doesn't do anything except let everyone step all over her.

jai

sarNie Elites
I don't know I'm a fan of both Cee and Aum's work but this project/lakorn together wasn't too much to my likin.. unfortunately... This lakorn portrayed them as both weak and their sweet scenes didn't win me over as romantic... Didn't pull in the drama 'umph' TOo much beating on the n'ek and her mom had a tough life so I thought at least the n'ek would be more aggressive but it seems Aum's character is weaker than her mom at least her mom was able to confess/express her love to the one man she loved entirely! MY thoughts only.

kristine

sarNie Egg
this lakorn will end the 19th nov so there will have 18 eps still 6 eps and it the lakorn of poo&ball which replace it
polyplus lakorn the 24th nov

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ooO wow 6 more episodes thats gonna be a little to draggy ... I mean the drama should already be over once they find the real will are they gonna have 6 episodes of searching and abuse? lol

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG 6 more episodes!?!?!? Man, that's a bit much! I like the lakorn but I'm ready for it to end. I thought it would end with episode 13 or 14. 18 is just too much!!! I am liking the sweet scenes alot! I never was a fan of Cee until this lakorn. I LOOOVE the part when Aum feel on him during episode 12...this is the scene after he rescued her from falling. The way he stared at her was so cute!!! Made my heart skip a beat!!! I never knew he was that cute until now. Wow!!!!! I can feel that Attiya is starting to fall for Pin, the servant. It's too cute!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Girl you know what scene i thought was cute when he rescued her from may and her mother when they tried to put the iron on her face and the way he holds her and look into her eyes and then hugs her and tells them "From now on Pin is my person and if you ever mess with her or try to to hurt her again I'll take care of all of you" hahah lol so cute and when she was sick and he hugged her to keep her warm and hes like from now on Im gonna protect you! and also when she goes i didn't know you can be this romantic ... and he looks at her and goes "me either .. i notice I can only be romantic when im around you!! omg I was like acCCK cee is so hot he makes me smile the way he looks at a girl like damn! lol hhaha

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Girl you know what scene i thought was cute when he rescued her from may and her mother when they tried to put the iron on her face and the way he holds her and look into her eyes and then hugs her and tells them "From now on Pin is my person and if you ever mess with her or try to to hurt her again I'll take care of all of you" hahah lol so cute and when she was sick and he hugged her to keep her warm and hes like from now on Im gonna protect you! and also when she goes i didn't know you can be this romantic ... and he looks at her and goes "me either .. i notice I can only be romantic when im around you!! omg I was like acCCK cee is so hot he makes me smile the way he looks at a girl like damn! lol hhaha
OMG i so agree wit u i was getting shy wen he was saying tat 2 aum

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
whoooooooo! im lovin` this lakorn :DDD ahahah but i wonder what happens when cee finds out that mook is the same person as pin x] arrrg! ahha so this lakorns gonna be pretty long ehh? cool, theres no other good lakorn airing so this one will be my current fav. ahah! cee iss mann.. soooo HOTTT >.< *kreeeeet*